Neil Armstrong

Neil Armstrong

There are 23 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Neil Armstrong. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

In this Monday, Feb. 20, 2012, file photo provided by NASA, Apollo 11 Astronaut Neil Armstrong speaks at a celebration dinner honoring John Glenn in Columbus, Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Cookeville, TN

#22 Sep 4, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Do we know why the swithing?
Btw, Armstrong is his stepfather's name. Neil never met his biological father who had deserted him.
STEPHEN ARMSTRONG is his real father VIOLA HIS REAL MOTHER just where do you get this nutty notion...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23 Sep 4, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>STEPHEN ARMSTRONG is his real father VIOLA HIS REAL MOTHER just where do you get this nutty notion...
I knew it before he died. It doesn't take away any honor if true. There're lots of people like that. I should not insist one way or another.
mike

United States

#25 Sep 5, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it before he died. It doesn't take away any honor if true. There're lots of people like that. I should not insist one way or another.
Until you can prove that STEPHEN ARMSTRONG is not his biologal father you shouldnt spread things like that around..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists astonished by weird star deep in space May 21 Suezanne 6
D L bLeak reaper May 16 Brandy trujillo 2
News Sea ice cover at both poles at lowest point of ... May 5 Patriot AKA Bozo 58
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) May 4 Earth Whisperer 196
News Ivanka Trump advocates for women, girls in trip... Apr '17 CodeTalker 44
News NASA to announce new discoveries about ocean wo... Apr '17 andet1987 3
D L bLeak reaper Apr '17 Brandy trujillo 1
More from around the web