An incredible neigh-bula: Hubble reve...

An incredible neigh-bula: Hubble reveals Horsehead Nebula in unprecedented detail

There are 1 comment on the Mail on Sunday story from Apr 19, 2013, titled An incredible neigh-bula: Hubble reveals Horsehead Nebula in unprecedented detail. In it, Mail on Sunday reports that:

Researchers have used NASA's Hubble Space Telescope to photograph the iconic Horsehead Nebula in a new, infrared light to mark the 23rd anniversary of the famous observatory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mail on Sunday.

JCE

Lakeport, CA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
wow wow wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASA to Launch Historic Mission to Acquire Aste... Aug 21 forrester 2
News Fly me to the moon: Feds OK private firma s lun... Aug 6 Captain Yesterday 10
News NASA: 2011 the Ninth-Warmest Year Since 1880 (Jan '12) Aug 1 Into The Night 86
News LGUs told to work double-time in crafting clima... Jul 31 Love That Logic 2
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jul 28 North Mountain 168
News Is 'gospel' NASA's 'codeword for aliens'? Jul '16 Earth Whisperer 2
News Peggy Whitson, First Woman to Command the Inter... (Mar '10) Jul '16 Aurora 4
More from around the web