Atheist Activists Disguised As Scient...

Atheist Activists Disguised As Scientists

There are 168 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Atheist Activists Disguised As Scientists. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Francis Crick and James Watson are famous and infamous. They are famous for having discerned DNA's double helix structure and are infamous for being activist Atheists .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Chimney one

United States

#21 Apr 15, 2012
Science shows proof, while idiots prove nothing.

The poll itself is damning to science, as the huge shift in numbers prove, just by changing the wording some.

The poll details the ignorance. The ignorant detail the poll, with no understanding, that religion or the lack there of, changes so drastically, with just some word changes.

I just point out the lack of science, by what is shown.
Mugwump

Manchester, UK

#22 Apr 15, 2012
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made the extraordinary claim therefore its up to you to back it up.
Good luck with that
Chimney one

United States

#23 Apr 15, 2012
Let's get this started out on a new page.

----------
The atheists and evolutionists pushed This poll to the fore, trying to debunk it and yet, once they get past their initial blame, they are simply unable to argue their case, point and counterpoint.
I ask the following of them and they refuse to answer, while as a group, they call me names and change the subject. They prove themselves as a group of childish idiots.
These are just facts. By what they say and do as a group, they hate the scientific method.

----------
Who picked the scientists that were polled and how were they picked, along with how many countries scientists were polled, that the evolutionists here cannot answer?
I say evolutionists, because any here going against the ignorance I point out, claim to be evolutionists and atheists.
It is the lack of science and the deception that I point out.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#24 Apr 15, 2012
Chimney one AKA The Pet Whisperer Moron wrote:
Let's get this started out on a new page.
----------
The atheists and evolutionists pushed This poll to the fore, trying to debunk it and yet, once they get past their initial blame, they are simply unable to argue their case, point and counterpoint.
I ask the following of them and they refuse to answer, while as a group, they call me names and change the subject. They prove themselves as a group of childish idiots.
These are just facts. By what they say and do as a group, they hate the scientific method.
----------
Who picked the scientists that were polled and how were they picked, along with how many countries scientists were polled, that the evolutionists here cannot answer?
I say evolutionists, because any here going against the ignorance I point out, claim to be evolutionists and atheists.
It is the lack of science and the deception that I point out.
And as I pointed out, there is a whole book on this poll by the surveyor that will answer your questions.

Also, the article was sympathetic to religious scientists, not attacking them.

Also, the article made the bogus accusation that anyone who was atheist was a pseudo-scientist, which is just as stupid as claiming that anyone who is religious is a pseudo-scientist.

Its all just too far over your head, Pet, and you have made an idiot of yourself on multiple threads lying and getting it all completely wrong. Poor wee troll ain't too smart, are you?
Chimney one

United States

#25 Apr 15, 2012
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I pointed out, there is a whole book on this poll by the surveyor that will answer your questions.
Also, the article was sympathetic to religious scientists, not attacking them.
Also, the article made the bogus accusation that anyone who was atheist was a pseudo-scientist, which is just as stupid as claiming that anyone who is religious is a pseudo-scientist.
Its all just too far over your head, Pet, and you have made an idiot of yourself on multiple threads lying and getting it all completely wrong. Poor wee troll ain't too smart, are you?
You make claims but show no proof in this case.

You should be able to at least cite one reference from this book you claim, that pertains to this poll, so where is it?
Chimney one

United States

#26 Apr 15, 2012
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I pointed out, there is a whole book on this poll by the surveyor that will answer your questions.
Also, the article was sympathetic to religious scientists, not attacking them.
Also, the article made the bogus accusation that anyone who was atheist was a pseudo-scientist, which is just as stupid as claiming that anyone who is religious is a pseudo-scientist.
Its all just too far over your head, Pet, and you have made an idiot of yourself on multiple threads lying and getting it all completely wrong. Poor wee troll ain't too smart, are you?
The entire poll, That You Cited, is completely flawed, but you were too stupid to understand that.
Chimney one

United States

#27 Apr 15, 2012
http://ncse.com/rncse/18/2/do-scientists-real...

It seems I mistook auraythas poll above, for ecklands. I will be more careful.
Chimney one

United States

#28 Apr 15, 2012
It should read above, aura mytha's poll, in my above post. I, ll have to revisit Ecklunds post.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#29 Apr 15, 2012
Yet another completely useless thread, courtesy of Mariano. He used to post here, but hasn't been seen around these parts in a while. Two likely reasons are 1) that Examiner is pretty desperate for writers, and will actually pay him to serve up the same lunacy he was giving away on Topix, and 2) he gets his azz kicked much less on Examiner.

Now, we have a debate between two posters, one of whom is an imposter posting using someone else's screen name. That right there should tell us everything we need to know about his integrity and intellectual honesty.
Chimney one

United States

#30 Apr 15, 2012
Amused wrote:
Yet another completely useless thread, courtesy of Mariano. He used to post here, but hasn't been seen around these parts in a while. Two likely reasons are 1) that Examiner is pretty desperate for writers, and will actually pay him to serve up the same lunacy he was giving away on Topix, and 2) he gets his azz kicked much less on Examiner.
Now, we have a debate between two posters, one of whom is an imposter posting using someone else's screen name. That right there should tell us everything we need to know about his integrity and intellectual honesty.
Gosh chimney1, you fooled us all. Lol

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 Apr 15, 2012
Chimney one wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh chimney1, you fooled us all. Lol
Yes, I flew to Lowell, MA, just to fool you, moron.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32 Apr 15, 2012
Chimney one wrote:
<quoted text>
You make claims but show no proof in this case.
You should be able to at least cite one reference from this book you claim, that pertains to this poll, so where is it?
Its your article making claims based on the poll, and worse, not providing the conditions such as who was polled, which are easily found if one goes to the poll itself instead of relying on that silly article...An article that is attacking atheists, not defending them. You are SUCH a dribbling idiot!
Chimney one

United States

#33 Apr 16, 2012
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its your article making claims based on the poll, and worse, not providing the conditions such as who was polled, which are easily found if one goes to the poll itself instead of relying on that silly article...An article that is attacking atheists, not defending them. You are SUCH a dribbling idiot!
That's alright chimney, you and your little band of morons, keep pretending to know everything, while you use your childish band to foment hatred aimed at anyone with a differing opinion.

Sooner or later, you and your little band will be run off the board.

Just keep talking chimney and I will keep exposing you and yours.
Chimney one

United States

#34 Apr 16, 2012
When all the people that have had differing opinions from you and your band of hateful children, that pretend to know everything and attack any with a differing opinion, you will see them come together, you will see them use the judge it references and they will simply come here and tell you, that you and your band are not wanted here, one after the next, after the next and so on, until you and yours are run from the board.

Of course you and yours that hate and attack all others of differing opinions will come back under other names, but your modis operandi will be seen in short order and you will be chased from the board again, much faster each time.

Just keep talking, chimney and co.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#35 Apr 16, 2012
Chimney one wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright chimney, you and your little band of morons, keep pretending to know everything, while you use your childish band to foment hatred aimed at anyone with a differing opinion.
Sooner or later, you and your little band will be run off the board.
Just keep talking chimney and I will keep exposing you and yours.
I am merely know far more than you. And the reason is simple. Its not that I think I am superman and you are stupid.

Its because I am willing to learn but you have trained yourself to hate knowledge and assume that everything known is a lie. So you attack the most ridiculous things, from the red shift to dark energy to evolution to geology, to animal psychology, even to surveys on what scientists believe. I scientist could claim the sky looks blue and you will attack him for it.

Its all you know how to do, and why you learn nothing, ever, just go round in your ever diminishing circles of hatred and bitterness.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#36 Apr 16, 2012
Chimney one AKA The Pet Whisperer wrote:
When all the people that have had differing opinions from you and your band of hateful children, that pretend to know everything and attack any with a differing opinion, you will see them come together, you will see them use the judge it references and they will simply come here and tell you, that you and your band are not wanted here, one after the next, after the next and so on, until you and yours are run from the board.
Of course you and yours that hate and attack all others of differing opinions will come back under other names, but your modis operandi will be seen in short order and you will be chased from the board again, much faster each time.
Just keep talking, chimney and co.
As so many posters make abundantly clear, it you who is not wanted here. Or anywhere, probably, with your attitude.
Chimney one

United States

#37 Apr 16, 2012
Snif snif, chimney1 says nobody likes me. Oh, what ever will I do? Hey, I'm chimney one, hahahahaha

Since: Apr 12

Elmont, NY

#38 Apr 16, 2012
Chimney one aka sh*t for brains proves just how much hate theism generates. We as atheists are not supposed to have morals and the theists sit pitching how god is love and love thy neighbor and such. But this poser of a fellow atheist on here proves that just be coming on here and stealing nicknames of fellow atheists simply to mock and belittle them he clearly reinforces the fact that all religion breeds is hate for those who don't believe in their god or don't believe in a diety of any kind.

Religion is basically just like Nazism. If you do as we say and fit the criteria be desire you will be taken care of. Go against any of that and suffer our wrath.
Mugwump

Manchester, UK

#39 Apr 16, 2012
Chimney one wrote:
Snif snif, chimney1 says nobody likes me. Oh, what ever will I do? Hey, I'm chimney one, hahahahaha
I'll post what I did on the other thread in reply to the same point you made - just so you can consider it
Mugwump wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, and I am just throwing this out there as a CRAZY idea..
You could look at yourself
Look back at some of your posts
Consider why you get so much abuse compared to anyone else
Then do something to address those issues
Just an idea
Mugwump

Manchester, UK

#40 Apr 16, 2012
Mike_N wrote:
Chimney one aka sh*t for brains proves just how much hate theism generates. We as atheists are not supposed to have morals and the theists sit pitching how god is love and love thy neighbor and such. But this poser of a fellow atheist on here proves that just be coming on here and stealing nicknames of fellow atheists simply to mock and belittle them he clearly reinforces the fact that all religion breeds is hate for those who don't believe in their god or don't believe in a diety of any kind.
Religion is basically just like Nazism. If you do as we say and fit the criteria be desire you will be taken care of. Go against any of that and suffer our wrath.
To be fair (to those of faith - not chimney one) his hatred and ramblings are nothing to do with his faith, and suspect he can't coherently articulate his faith(if any) anyway.

As I have pointed out to him, he gets more abuse than anyone on this board, not because of his theist leanings (if any) but because of the abusive childish crap he posts - and it is this that he rants about - he doesn't do it because of his 'faith'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird machine enables a dog to pet its owner Tue PFfff 4
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jun 12 Earth Whisperer 144
News Sex robots to become a reality Jun 7 hal 18
News Amsterdam sex robot BROTHEL 'will help prevent ... May 30 Xstain Mullah Fri... 26
News How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone ... May '16 fhh 1
News Five times humanity was almost wiped out Apr '16 play 1
News How to Harvest Terawatts of Solar Power on the ... Apr '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web