Cutting-edge manufacturing can lead to jobs: Obama

There are 6 comments on the CTV story from Jun 25, 2011, titled Cutting-edge manufacturing can lead to jobs: Obama. In it, CTV reports that:

It's one of eight research centers at the school's Robotics Institute. The institute has been a global force in robotics development over the last 30 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 25, 2011
Having voted in a dozen presidential elections, I have to say that getting the inexperienced boob out of the White House and putting in someone that has some actual managerial experience would probably create more jobs than Obama could possibly imagine even on his best days.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#2 Jun 25, 2011
I suppose obama has in mind building robots that can make shovels for all of his shovel ready jobs.....

Genius....

let's create more ways to put people out of work .....

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2011
LOL wrote:
I suppose obama has in mind building robots that can make shovels for all of his shovel ready jobs.....
Genius....
let's create more ways to put people out of work .....
I Agree!
TickTockTic

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
Having voted in a dozen presidential elections, I have to say that getting the inexperienced boob out of the White House and putting in someone that has some actual managerial experience would probably create more jobs than Obama could possibly imagine even on his best days.
What other "inexperienced" boob do you have in mind , since the others are BIGGER BOOBS.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2011
TickTockTic wrote:
<quoted text>What other "inexperienced" boob do you have in mind , since the others are BIGGER BOOBS.
Quite honestly, I haven't anyone in particular in mind.

Perhaps someone like Iacocca. Sure, his Pinto was a flop but the Mustang is still going strong & look what he did for Chrysler.

Note I wrote someone like him, not him specifically.
TickTockTic

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2011
You had better start recruiting him/her soon because the current group are loons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldiers among 4 in Fort Carson weapons, gear t... May 1 lots 1
News Robot Arrested After Buying Ecstasy Apr 23 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News I. Want my. Robots. Apr 23 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News TEPCO abandons robot inside Fukushima plant Apr '15 SoE 6
News New, Haunting Video Inside Ground Zero Of Fukus... Apr '15 WOMDRUCHAVAMIDEBD... 5
News Robot sent to Fukushima reactor core records fa... Apr '15 7 plus Billion C... 1
News Was that fake baby in 'American Sniper' really ... Mar '15 T-Fal 1
More from around the web