Microsoft, other rivals slam Google C...

Microsoft, other rivals slam Google Chrome OS

There are 2 comments on the Macworld UK story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Microsoft, other rivals slam Google Chrome OS. In it, Macworld UK reports that:

Eric Lai, Computerworld Microsoft is, predictably, not all that impressed by Google's demonstration of its upcoming Chrome OS, but neither were a number of potential rivals in the Linux and instant-on operating system space.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Macworld UK.

John

Newton, IA

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Long before google came along microsoft started MSN. When google came along they sat on their duff. Here we go again.
Bye Microsoft... bub bye....... Your outa here.
Ubuntu blows away any ms os. Hell google tweaks that a little and there we go.
Although we will always have idiots, like the ones still smoking cigarettes trying to say it not bad..
Microsoft will struggle and it the next SCO, GM, chrysler.. madoff, enron, ect.... Like I said Bye bye MS
Linuxx

Derby, UK

#2 Apr 22, 2011
linux hosting www.linuxwebhostingx.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Open Source Software Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Rip DVD with HandBrake on Windows/Mac Nov 16 Teddy_6 1
News SUCCESS!-VB on Linux Sep '17 privacyenhancedlinux 1
News Equifaxa s troubles deepen amid new disclosure ... Sep '17 stop hackers 6
News Survey Says: Raspberry Pi Still Rules, But X86 ... Jun '17 Privacy Dude 1
News Intel's Vision for Single Board Computers is to... (May '17) May '17 Privacy Pi 1
News Microsoft releases Skype for Linux 5.0 Beta (Mar '17) Mar '17 billdrak12 1
News Linux Sucks (May '14) Feb '17 Pessimistic1 6
More from around the web