Good vibrations? 10,000 free sex toys

Good vibrations? 10,000 free sex toys

There are 14 comments on the Castanet.net story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Good vibrations? 10,000 free sex toys. In it, Castanet.net reports that:

A vibrator giveaway that attracted long lines for 10,000 free sex toys came to an abrupt end when New York City told the promoters to pack it up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Castanet.net.

“Sawadee Ka”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2012

“Sawadee Ka”

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2012
so symmetrical
NESIAN KING

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Aug 10, 2012
I need something to put up my bum
boot boy

New Zealand

#4 Aug 10, 2012
NESIAN KING wrote:
Doc Marten?

“Sawadee Ka”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 10, 2012
NESIAN KING wrote:
http://hamptonsarthub.com/wp-content/uploads/...
here you go honey!

“Sawadee Ka”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2012
boot boy wrote:
<quoted text>Doc Marten?
http://www.hiirc.org.nz/page/22564/hiirc-prof...

this man?
NESIAN KING

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Hajime wrote:
<quoted text>
http://hamptonsarthub.com/wp-content/uploads/...
here you go honey!
Too small im not impressed... it needs to be bigger

“Sawadee Ka”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 10, 2012
NESIAN KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Too small im not impressed... it needs to be bigger
maybe you need to be smaller, have you had babys?

Since: May 11

New Zealand

#9 Aug 10, 2012
oh good, now that bloody song is going to get stuck in my head >.<
This is quite strange as it is hard enough for a child to set up a lemonade stand in new york. you need a food and safety certificate and all sorts of hoops just to sell you lemonade.

I find this quite funny as to give out 10,000 dildos is like telling 10,000 people to go and f**k themselves. I don't know in what the purpose is in giving these away for free but i think its a tad dodgy as you simply don't know where those have been.

Exposing that "area" to vibrations over a period of time desensitizes the nerve endings so it gets less pleasurable to use over prolonged use.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Erana Monika wrote:
This is quite strange as it is hard enough for a child to set up a lemonade stand in new york. you need a food and safety certificate and all sorts of hoops just to sell you lemonade.
I find this quite funny as to give out 10,000 dildos is like telling 10,000 people to go and f**k themselves. I don't know in what the purpose is in giving these away for free but i think its a tad dodgy as you simply don't know where those have been.
Exposing that "area" to vibrations over a period of time desensitizes the nerve endings so it gets less pleasurable to use over prolonged use.
hahaha.....this of course comes from personal experience?
NESIAN KING

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Hajime wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you need to be smaller, have you had babys?
No but I have been having sex with dogs for years now and i still havent managed to get one pregnant I think my sperm is lazy and cant be bothered working. just like me.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 10, 2012
www.asextoy.com This is pretty good.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Erana Monika wrote:
Ya, it's a conspiracy! The govaments want teh sterilize us all with radioactive dongdos!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Meh...babies are overrated anyway.... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How do Flat Earth truthers explain the eclipse?... 2 hr Crazy Jae 5
News Former NASA director to speak at Murray Aug. 17 3 hr Suedarnellellis 1
News Close Encounters: Why UFOs Are Having a Moment Aug 11 UFOs Visit Illega... 32
News 10 weird jobs you could do as NASA looks to emp... Aug 7 Jackie 3
News NASA instrument key to understanding solar powe... Aug 7 Concave 1
News NASA seeking to hire planetary protection officer Aug 3 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 1
News 'I saw a big explosion; then, it split into two... (Jan '11) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
More from around the web