Another reason to buy gold: nanoparti...

Another reason to buy gold: nanoparticles help to kill brain tumors

There are 1 comment on the Engadget story from Apr 17, 2012, titled Another reason to buy gold: nanoparticles help to kill brain tumors. In it, Engadget reports that:

Stanford scientists have used lab-made gold nanoparticles to highlight malignant tissue in the brain, making it easier for surgeons to cut out tumors while leaving healthy bits in tact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Engadget.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2012
nontecnology is ironing out in almost the whole fields of life..that is amzaing branch of science i am really interested in !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nanotechnology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Remove nanobots from body? Please help. (Jul '14) 12 hr TRUTHFINDERS ORG 14
News Could Albany firm build Foxconn's $10B Wisconsi... Jul '17 TAXPAYER BLED 12
News Local entrepreneurs cashing in on Nano Utica (Sep '14) Apr '17 yo mama 13
News Nano Utica job fair draws thousands (Apr '14) Nov '16 1000s of suckers 32
News Peplinski Named Herkimer County Legislative Cha... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Smitty 3
Nanotechnology Market Analysis (Aug '16) Aug '16 Nagireddy 1
News Schwarzenegger seeks $95M for green research (Dec '06) Jun '16 Follow The Money 5
More from around the web