Video Converter for Mac: Play FLV Video on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Mac Os X

Apr 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Buzzle.com

Video converter for Mac is all in-one solution to convert FLV and those video formats which are not compatible with iPad, iPod, iPhone, and Mac OS X. So, FLV to MKV converter is designed for you.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Margaret

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

For convert video flv to iPod,i prefer use Macvide FlashVideo Converter.I like this simple program.
soft25

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

What's iPad? iPad is the updated version of iPod produced by Apple company with much more attractive functions which is popular with Apple fans very much. The problem is that the converters of old version can not full satisfy ipad users in many ways. But to tell you an excited notice that this iPad Converter can meet all the special needs of iPad users.

[url=http://www.magicipadconve rter.com/] iPad Converter [/url] surports to convert video with most video formats to iPad, including general video ( MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, etc) and HD video ( HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, etc).

Apart from convert video to iPad, iPad Vdieo Converter also offer you rich functions like merging videos into one, trimming video segments, cropping video playing area, adjusting video effects, adding a particular watermark and forth.

Here also provides you with [url=http://www.magicipadconve rter.com/ipad-converter-for-ma c.html] iPad Converter for mac [/url], if you are intrested in it, go to have a try!

[img]http://magicipadconverter .com/ipadconverter/ipad-conver ter.gif[/img]

Since: Feb 10

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

aha, thanks, but I have already got ifunia ipad video converter, it works perfect for my new ipad!
Anonymous

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Maybe you can try this program: Pavtube Video Converter(Windows OS/Mac OS).
I just wanted to tell you that I love this program!The software is working perfectly on my Mac (intel, OS X v.10.4). Thanks very much, it's a handy tool and I have already converted several items to run on my iPhone 3GS and my new iPad. The crop and trim functions are very useful.

Follow the optimal settings to get excellent playback quality on iPad.
[b]Video:[/b]
Codec: h264
Size: 640*480
Bitrate: 2500kbps
Frame rate: 30fps
[b]Audio:[/b]
Codec: aac
Sample rate: 48khz
Bitrate: 160kbps
Channels: Stereo

[url=http://www.pavtube.com/ip ad-ipod-iphone-tools/convert-b lu-ray-and-standard-dvd-movies -with-ipad.html]How to convert Video to MP4 for playback on Apple iPad[/url]
Loop

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

What for me,I use Macvide VideoFlash Converter.It’s soft for convert avi to flv.It's helps me a lot.)

Since: Apr 10

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

iPad Video Converter for Mac converts any popular video formats such as AVI, FLV(flash video), MOV, WMV, MKV, and more to iPad friendly formats easily and rapidly.The presets for iPad gives you hassle free experience in converting any format video to iPad video and audio, making the most of iPad's big screen and HD feature.This Mac iPad Video Converter provides a series of useful settings such as crop, trim, merge, and video effect like brightness, contrast and saturation.

Convert Video to iPad Video and Audio

* Convert video such as M2TS/MTS, MOD, TOD, AVI, MKV, WMV and audio to iPad friendly format on Mac OS.
* Extract audio to MP3, AAC, and more for playback on your iPad or other portable players.
* Capture your favorite scene from video and save as BMP, JPG image format.

Edit Functions

* Crop black borders of the movie and watch it in full screen on your iPad.
* Trim video or audio clips, say, your favorite lines or episodes you need for playback on your iPad.
* Merge several video files so that you can enjoy a long video without interruption.

Easy-to-use

* You can preview video files before conversion and adjust the output settings.
* User-friendly interface and self-explanatory options make the video conversion for iPad on Mac a breeze.
* It's a professional iPad video converter developed for Mac PowerPC and Intel users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.

Downlaod Link:
http://www.ipad.converter-for-mac.com/ipad-vi...

More Info:
http://www.ipad.converter-for-mac.com
Loop

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

So interesting,but i prefer use Macvide VideoFlash Converter .It's prog can convert youtube's video to mov and many different formats.Try.
macfan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

iPod Magic for Mac offers fantastic solution to copy and backup your iPod music, videos, and photos from your iPod to Mac/iTunes and vice versa. Moreover, it can convert DVD and non-iPod video/music format files to iPod.

More info:www.video-converter-on-ma c.com
david

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

I use this video Converter for mac, it works very well.
More info:
http://www.video-converter-on-mac.com/product...
http://battlefieldbadcompany.com/forum/index....

Since: Mar 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use video conversion software for Mac users, which helps you convert videos and audios between various formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD, MTS).

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac makes most video files playable on the iPod, PSP, iPhone, Smartphones as well as many others. This Mac Video Converter can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

* Convert among all SD and HD video formats on Mac with ease.
* Optimized presets for Apple(iPad/iPod/iPhone/TV), PSP, iMovie, iTunes, etc.
* Clip segments, merge files, crop video size, add special effect
* Extract audio from videos and convert audio to audio for music players.
* Capture your favorite images from videos and save them as BMP, JPEG or PNG.

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac Top Features

Mac Video Conversion Make Easy - Convert between a variety of video formats including MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV, MKV, WMV, 3GP, M4V, etc. Fully support AVCHD(MTS/M2TS), MOD, TOD, TP, TS, etc.

Convert Video for Portable Devices - Straight presets allow you to easily convert videos for your iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, Apple TV, BlackBerry, PSP, Palm, iRiver, GPhone, etc. An easy way to enjoy your videos, movies and TV shows anytime and anywhere.

Merge or Clip Video - Join multiple video clips together; Clip the required segments from your video, either output them separately or merge and output them as a single video.

Video Effect Editing - Crop the image to remove unwanted backdrops, black borders or emphasize a particular focal point; add different artistic effects such as "Old Film", "Emboss", "Gray" to make your video look special.

Detailed Output Parameter Settings - Adjust a detailed range of output parameters including video brightness, contrast, saturation, bit rate, and frame rate; you have the ability to customize an existing profile.

Easy-to-use - Tanbee Video Converter for Mac features to easy to use, only a few clicks can complete the video audio file conversion task, it provide a wide range of presets for iPad, Walkman, iMovie and more. Video conversion on Mac is now a very easy matter.

More Info: http://www.tanbee.com/video-converter-for-mac...

Top tags:
mac video converter, video converter mac, convert video on mac
convert movie on mac, wmv to mov mac, imovie converter mac
flv to mp4 on mac, avi to mov on mac, mts converter for mac
mp4 to mov on Mac, wmv to mp4 on Mac, flv to iMovie on Mac

Since: Mar 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Seven popular Mac iPad Software for every iPad users.

iPad Software Pack for Mac

iPad Software Pack for Mac is specially designed iPad software tools for Mac users. It can help you convert any popular DVD/video/audio to iPad MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V video format and AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A audio format. This powerful iPad Software Pack for Mac can both backup iPad videos/audios/pictures to Mac and export files from Mac to iPad. It can also help you make your own iPhone ringtones.

iPad Converter Suite for Mac

iPad Converter Suite for Mac includes DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, iPad Video Converter for Mac, and iPad Manager for Mac. iPad Converter Suite for Mac can convert DVD and video to iPad video/audio formats. It can also backup the audio, video, image files on iPad to Mac and import audio, video files or folders, photos to your iPad.

DVD to iPad Converter for Mac

DVD to iPad Converter for Mac enables you to enjoy DVD movies on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It is the best DVD to iPad Converter Mac software designed for Mac users to rip DVD movies to iPad on Mac.

iPad Video Converter for Mac

iPad Video Converter for Mac is a professional Mac iPad Converter designed only for Mac users. The best iPad Video Converter for Mac can convert all the videos to iPad MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AAC, MP3, WAV video and audio formats.

iPad Manager for Mac

Pad Manager for Mac is really an all-in-one tool for iPad users. This Mac iPad Manager can transfer music, movie, pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, voice memos, camera shot from iPad to Mac. Also it can import local music, video, ePub, PDF, image to iPad for enjoyment.

iPad to Mac Transfer

iPad to Mac Transfer is able to help users to transfer iPad music, movies, TV shows, podcast, iTunes U, ePub, PDF, audio books, camera roll, picture, voice memos, camera shot files to Mac local disk.

iPad ePub Transfer for Mac

iPad ePub Transfer for Mac is the professional iPad transfer tool for you to enjoy the wonderful eBooks on your iPad. This ePub to iPad Transfer can directly import the ePub and PDF on your local disk to iPad. It means that you can directly transfer ePub to iPad while you connect iPad to Mac and operate this transfer.

More Info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/ipad/

Since: Jun 12

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

It is everyone’s thought to enjoy videos without so many unsharp pictures or vague sounds/dubbed segments. Thus HD video formats are taking an increasingly popular position among so many videos. However, HD video also brings inconvenience. Sometime it cannot be edit on common video editing programs; sometimes, the usage of some certain hd formats are so limited that they cannot be supported by popular portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, Sansa, Zune, Creative Zen. How to play these videos on your potable device and what is the best soft for converting HD videos to iPhone/iPad supported HD videos?

First Recommendation –Best Mac iPad Video Converter

As the best Mac iPad Video Converter, This iPad Video Converter can not only convert videos among to iPad videos , but also extract audio from video to iPad. Besides, in order to help users keep the video quality after conversion, this Mac iPad Video Converter is also designed with detailed settings for resolution, video bitrate and frame rate and so on. In comment with video settings, audio settings is also provides audio bitrate, sample rate and so forth. Moreover, this Mac iPad Video Converter provides full editing function to enables users to self-decide the way for editing videos: trim to slips, crop screen area, add watermark or modify video effect. In a word, it is bound to be the best choice for users to convert HD as well as SD videos to video/audio with best quality.

Second recommendation- iPad Video Converter for Mac

This iPad Video Converter for Mac[/url][/b], owning the intuitive and user-friendly interface enables users to convert video easily. It provides two ways for you to display these added videos. Besides, the vivid add and edit button for users to load as well as adjust videos more intuitively. Furthermore, this iPad video converter for Mac also provides preview function for users to preview videos after editing videos and so on. If you want to edit all videos with the same format, you can also click “Apply to all” after to make all these added video with the same output format. In all, the intuitive feature and preview are the best merits for this iPad Video converter for Mac.

Third Recommendation- Mac iPad Converter

This Mac iPad Converter is well-known for its vivid or cute interface and it is caters for young people who likes colors. Plus, this Mac iPad Converter provides merge function to help users to merge several short video clips into one. You can also take control of the video audio with the move up and down button. Rename is another feature for this Mac iPad converter as it can help you correct the output video name. Moreover, if you want to capture pictures from videos, you can also use the snapshot button. Or rather, if you want to get one converter with vivid interface or snapshot picture you can use it.

How to convert video to iPad on Mac
1. choose one from the three recommendations and run it on mac
2. add video to it with the Add button
3. Choose output format from the “Profile“
4. Click Convert to convert video to iPad

Since: Jun 08

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

You may try this video tool, I always use it to convert video and edit video, it supports all video and audio formats including AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, MOV, MKV, VOB, MP3, 3GP, etc. You can also use it to trim, crop, join videos, even add a logo to a video, if you are interested in it, here is a guide about how to download and use it
http://macvideoconverter.mac-dvd.com
Glad to help you. Contact me if you need further help.
Rene

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Play Blu-ray DVDs on your Mac,with Mac Blu-ray Player
http://www.winavi.com/mac-blu-ray-player.htm

Since: Feb 13

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I think you should try this Video Converter which can convert various video/audio formats you want.
Input formats:
AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc.
Output format:
M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, AU, Nut, AIFF, FLAC, AMR, etc.
Also, you can enjoy its powerful editing functions. And it owns fast converting speed without losing any quality which saves you lots time.
You can get the program here: http://www.iphone-mac.com/video-converter-for...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••