The Earliest Known iPad Prototype Was...

The Earliest Known iPad Prototype Was Thick, White, and Perched on Paper Cups

There are 1 comment on the The Atlantic story from Jul 18, 2012, titled The Earliest Known iPad Prototype Was Thick, White, and Perched on Paper Cups. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

Even before Apple shipped the iPhone, it was working on an iPad. In 2011, Jony Ive was deposed by Samsung in the course of one of the company's many patent-infringement cases against Apple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

jacklyn johnson

Bonga Mayor, Philippines

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Steve Jobs trusted in gut, destiny and life. He proved that you can ahieve anything when you don't give up on it. He inspires me. Thanks for the heads up on the Evertalk page Christina. I will visit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ipad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How the most valuable corporation on Earth has ... (Nov '14) Aug '17 Apple overpriced 3
News Tim Cook tells grads: Tech without values is wo... Jun '17 Comin round the m... 2
News iStonsoft iPad iPod iPhone Data Recovery (Oct '15) Feb '17 Bamboo 4
News Serial Burglar Accused of Break-In While Out On... (Feb '17) Feb '17 lol 1
News 7 Creative, Marvelous and Downright Weird Ways ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mark Jewbuttbook 7
News Have you downloaded Apple's iDrain? iPhone user... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ydtparts 1
News OIO introduces Amp iPad speaker case (Sep '16) Sep '16 mar 1
More from around the web