Internet Marketing Community Empower ...

Internet Marketing Community Empower Network Announces Next Event in Denver

There are 5 comments on the PRWeb story from May 1, 2013, titled Internet Marketing Community Empower Network Announces Next Event in Denver. In it, PRWeb reports that:

Internet marketing community called Empower Network with over 130,000 members recently announced that it would be holding its next training event in Denver, Colorado to help average people generate passive income online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

MICHAEL75065

Bensenville, IL

#1 May 3, 2013
Big Ideal Mastermind is part of Empower Network. This pure hype and BS They get you join for $45. Then they tell you that this is the basic level and the training and money you make at this level is not very good and need to upgrade good to the $500 level. or $1000 or all in at $3500. They don't tell you that up front..
Read this.
The hard work will be based on where you're positioned. For so...me one positioned at the bottom it would take 200 sales in a month to get to $5000 per month residual.*NOT taking into account pass-ups* Someone at the $125 silver level it would take only 40 sales. Gold level - 10 sales Platinum level - 5 sales and Diamond level - 2 sales is $6000 a month. It's much less "work" to do 2,5 or 10 sales in a month than it is to do 200. That's why Vick is always talking about how important positioning is.
Wish They told me all this before joining that you needed to up grade or go all in at $3500. They don't tell that to get you to join.
Be very careful joining Empower network and a lot of hype for their training was the biggest disappointment. Charging an arm and a leg for a few hours of recorded webinars of "this is how you publish a blog post" kind of training is... well, it's outrageous.
Of course, Empower Network is more than happy to point fingers rather than addressing the real concerns from both their members and people who are "thinking about it".
Michael Ladd
I feel I just got scammed

Since: Sep 12

Richmond, Indiana

#2 May 3, 2013
Must read article on Empower Network scam

First, the original post was only placed here as a cheap shot ploy to promote his EN gig, then another jumps in and tries promoting Wealthy Affiliate. Sad.

Chris Farrell is a straight shooter. His training is effective and very specific, NOT full of upsells like Empower Network and most other so-called training programs.

Amazing that somebody promoting Empower Network would actually point a 'too expensive' finger at ANY other training program! Basic monthly fees for EN are close to $150 and that doesn't even count the big guns that members are pressured to buy...'get all in' or else be called high school BS names like 'wussie'???

EN provides an expensive system - I've seen the 'training' and found it trashy and way more upsells that training. Yes I joined, then promptly quit. EN is loaded with pressure to get 'all in' and 'release your inner badass' while you keep buying even more expensive training products - some with prices over a grand! Meanwhile you blog daily on a copycat done for you website that promotes X products whether you like them or not.

Warrior Forum members may feel that the training offered by Chris Farrell is below them, that they are just too advanced for it, In some cases surely that's true while in others I suspect egos the size of Wyoming need to strut their stuff by looking down on such 'newbie' training.

Of course his training is not for everyone, nothing is. Fact remains there's still a need for quality training programs that are not crammed with upsells and BS. Farrell's training is step-by-step and geared toward ANY chosen niche - not some 'business in a box' hand-picked set of products that members have no choice about.

The Warrior Forum is powerful and a good place to learn, but big egos do often get in the way of reality here. A quality training program that is useful and helpful to many can still exist even if some of you find yourselves too advanced for it, that's hardly the point.

His membership site includes hundreds of quality video trainings geared toward very specific goals and new offers get added all the time for the same price.

For all that's loaded in that site,$39/month is cheap! Especially compared to EN, hell they are not even in the same galaxy, no similarities in price nor actual training. Farrell actually teaches how to create YOUR OWN business step-by-step with no assumptions nor 'better than thou' egotistic attitudes nor trashy talk. To get 'all in' with EN for all of their so-called training products would cost over $1600! And $150/month ongoing. For a replicated website.

End of rant. Amen [[[[[[[[[[

Since: Sep 12

Richmond, Indiana

#3 May 3, 2013
Like your opinion on this post please!!
TELL ME IF I AM WRONG!!!

No what pisses me off the most on opportunities on the Internet is?? Most Opportunities are pure junk, over priced, lousy training , to clickish and all hype!!!!!!!

2nd thing is to many tire kickers on the Internet and get rich quick people or people that never had real job or no business experience and that about 98% of The people online wasting my time or horrible training and people falling for the none sense online. Very said and pathetic.

I no 1000s of people lost there *sses off the Internet or went bankrupt and most lie how good there doing and guru with big followings and hype hype is another turn off.

Also lousy leaders and sponsor and thing that pisses me off.

on more thing!! P.S.
I am tired of garbage;.... some.... just...don't... get it. Everyone seems to be looking for the next "pie in the sky", get rich quick deal, and go from one failed program to the next . I have learned that people join with people who know where they are going, who genuinely care about them; not someone who jumps from deal to deal, looking to make money OFF them instead of WITH them. Join a TEAM that is focused on YOUR success, not the next "deal".

I never seen this bad on the Internet before.
Am I wrong I need your opinion people!!
my rant for the day.

also read what someone sent me:

this was in my Facebook inbox please read

It will never happen.

The nature of most MLM businesses is pure bullshit.

Simply look at what they sell - bullshit overpriced vitamins or energy drinks empower network and Pure leverage and much more scams. Sad.

The appeal is always 'financial freedom'...... That is the real pitch.

It is simply one sucker paying another thinking they are all gonna get rich.

Michel Ladd
TELL ME IF I AM WRONG!!!
James Reilly

Gosport, UK

#4 May 20, 2013
I have joined Empower Network. Yip a few upsells inside it.

The Blog -$25.00
The Affiliate System -$19.97
The Inner Circle -$100

However you DON'T need to upgrade the rest of the site, obviously when your making more money then yeah go for it. Ive been in since the beginning of March, i've always shy'd away from it.

To be honest my marketing life was for me coming to an end, i wanted out. After 12 years i have just got tired of it all.

Empower Network for me has gave me a mental boost, i post on my blog and then share it with my team, autoresponder, retweet etc and without trying i get signups every day from it. Not always in the program but they are in the autoresponder.

You can read more over at http://www.EmpowerNetwork.com/jamesreilly

I'm a technical guy so i like people to learn lol so your warned.

I do agree with the comments though. Most of online stuff is pure bullshit. Program after program, to be honest i'm not really any better off. My thought is to build up Empower and then work with that. Build up my own team and my own marketing system so that we are not promoting the "same" links as everyone else.

Thanks for reading

James
Luisa

Lisbon, Portugal

#5 Jun 4, 2013
For me Empower is just a big SCAM.

Lots of people taking money of those who really just want a break on succeding online.

When i started i knew nothing and fell for all of the scams.

So the best way to actually get your feet in the ground, is to start from the begining.

This site has a great book, of how everyone should get started.

Http://onlineincomeexplosion.com

Yes its a squeeze page but its also free no strings attached.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Sun hassanh403 244
News SEO and content strategies (Aug '13) Sep 8 technoair 9
News RestorationMaster Recently Added ServiceMaster ... Sep 4 restorationeis 1
News E-commerce giant urges businesses to write PM o... Aug 31 Little Stevie Wan... 2
Choosing the Best VPN Service for Your Business: Aug '16 richardpeterson266 1
News Retail's Woes Not Only E-Commerce Aug '16 judeofascism 1
News Opera officially launches its browser that bloc... Aug '16 Krista 2
More from around the web