U.S. drops China's Taobao website fro...

U.S. drops China's Taobao website from "notorious" list

There are 1 comment on the Digital Producer story from Dec 14, 2012, titled U.S. drops China's Taobao website from "notorious" list. In it, Digital Producer reports that:

The United States on Thursday dropped a website owned by China's largest e-commerce company, Alibaba Group, from its annual list of the world's most "notorious markets" for sales of pirated and counterfeit goods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Producer.

anuku

Surabaya, Indonesia

#1 Dec 14, 2012
did you know that taobao name was made by combining the names of chinese leaders ie. hu jinTAO and wen jiaBAO? with both are leaving in the next year, it's wise to lift the ban and i guess the next move by uncle sam is to ban any entity taht goes by the name JINQIANG.

have pun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wet and Rainy Day for a Traveller Through Phila... Nov 29 Patricia_McGurk 1
News How to choose the best platform for your person... (Nov '14) Nov 26 Corney_Brown 3
News UPS Breaks Ground To Expand Columbus Hub Nov 18 e-commerce 1
News Walmart Keeps Us Waiting Online Nov 18 Anonymous 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Nov 13 North East 246
News Brands Embracing Private Sharing Nov 4 diligent 1
News Broadband survey looks to boost internet servic... Oct '16 DCR 4
More from around the web