9 Retailers With Worst Customer Service

9 Retailers With Worst Customer Service

There are 4 comments on the wusa9.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled 9 Retailers With Worst Customer Service. In it, wusa9.com reports that:

Customer satisfaction with retailers is at an all-time high. However, while the industry improved overall, according to the American Consumer Satisfaction Index , not all retailers received high marks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wusa9.com.

Diane

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Oops .. Walgreens did it again! Second article in a month about bad service. Shame on Wasson and the rest. I sincerely hope the shareholders wise up.
concerned

Grayslake, IL

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Diane wrote:
Oops .. Walgreens did it again! Second article in a month about bad service. Shame on Wasson and the rest. I sincerely hope the shareholders wise up.
i know. you can talk about service and cultural beliefs til you're blue in the face but..........
you have to have the people to give the service; many stores are just spread too thin (specifically the non-powerhouse stores) where there are not enough hours in the budget. some stores don't even have the luxury of a floor person; departments heads are doing a lot of the resets(jan/feb for example very challenging in cos),etc.
i don't want to sound like a whiner cause i'm an optimist; maybe this rating will make upper mgmt. wake up...if we truly want to be better than cvs; we need the payroll on the floor and rx. don't just think short sighted and keep chase the stock price and maybe we can be one of the best.
Trying hard

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
At least we're above CVS...
Diane

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Number 2 .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 3 hr abdwap 237
News EU wants quota of European films on providers l... 9 hr mao-the-dong 1
News 80 Percent of Black Men in Atlanta are Gay? May 19 T-BOS 68
News This Chinese e-commerce giant is luxury retail'... May 16 yhoo elohenu 1
News asp.net May 6 MQuiggGeorgia 1
News Opera officially launches its browser that bloc... May 6 fhh 1
News Global Travel Service still sees consistent bus... May 2 Propaganda 3
More from around the web