9 Retailers With Worst Customer Service

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: wusa9.com

Customer satisfaction with retailers is at an all-time high. However, while the industry improved overall, according to the American Consumer Satisfaction Index , not all retailers received high marks.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
Diane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Oops .. Walgreens did it again! Second article in a month about bad service. Shame on Wasson and the rest. I sincerely hope the shareholders wise up.
concerned

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Diane wrote:
Oops .. Walgreens did it again! Second article in a month about bad service. Shame on Wasson and the rest. I sincerely hope the shareholders wise up.
i know. you can talk about service and cultural beliefs til you're blue in the face but..........
you have to have the people to give the service; many stores are just spread too thin (specifically the non-powerhouse stores) where there are not enough hours in the budget. some stores don't even have the luxury of a floor person; departments heads are doing a lot of the resets(jan/feb for example very challenging in cos),etc.
i don't want to sound like a whiner cause i'm an optimist; maybe this rating will make upper mgmt. wake up...if we truly want to be better than cvs; we need the payroll on the floor and rx. don't just think short sighted and keep chase the stock price and maybe we can be one of the best.
Trying hard

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

At least we're above CVS...
Diane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Number 2 .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••