Okay~ I gotta comment on this whole deal. This woman is a complete dunce. She has no "emotional intelligence". IQ (and we all know what that is-but EQ - gets you the promotion. Understanding what workers - need and feel.) She is completely clueless. Her statement about "about more productive-efficient and FUN". Is she kidding? What is FUN here...showing up to work- after sitting in traffic?- to make Ms. Clueless feel like she's "in touch?" I hear the whip cracking. Bottom line is this- she's paranoid that her company -which she has just "rescued" to save- is collapsing and she believes- people are not working hard enough. She'll just "micro manage them and fix it." Workers are not only motivated by money-but by-QUALITY OF LIFE. She doesn't feel that -she doesn't get that. Guess what Jackie...MAKING people commute -physically- to work is not FUN. Motivate your people and tell them WHAT AND WHY you need them to be productive-while working at home -and they will get it- and be productive. Hello you can NOT hold a GUN to someone's head and say, "You will HAVE FUN". What a fool.
Hey Jackie -a BSE from Wharton Biz School....uh big deal. I suggest you take a few psyche courses about people- and learn about your workers. They are NOT spreadsheets.-you're rather clueless. Me- thinks you'll be gone soon.

You are clearly not "GETTING IT" You are out of touch toots.