Owner of stolen iPad using iCloud to ...

Owner of stolen iPad using iCloud to provide weird clues to whereabouts

There are 6 comments on the www.metro.co.uk story from Jan 16, 2012, titled Owner of stolen iPad using iCloud to provide weird clues to whereabouts. In it, www.metro.co.uk reports that:

A software engineer who had his iPad stolen is trying to track down the device from the pictures taken by the thief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.metro.co.uk.

Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Like anything else prevention works easier than apprehension.

“Slicing Through the B.S.”

Since: Aug 09

Wanna touch my Katana?

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Like everything else, there is an app available that will let you lock you iPhone or iPad remotely.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#3 Jan 16, 2012
And I'm working on an app which will have the tablet or smart phone find its way home, kinda like that cat recently.

Since: Jul 07

Burnaby, Canada

#4 Jan 16, 2012
For some people,losing their iPhone,iPad is worse than losing their baby. The human kind.
LaHaye s Yeast Infarction

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 16, 2012
Speaking of prevention, if you'd bought that Toshiba tablet you wouldn't have had it stolen in the first place.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#6 Jan 18, 2012
Stating that he 'had' his ipad stolen is accusing him of arranging the theft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iCloud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Icloud Oct 27 Levalable222 1
News Apple now lets you restore deleted iPhone files (Aug '15) Mar '17 rebeccafashion 4
News Didn't mean to delete that? Here's how to recov... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Arlene2016 2
Unlock iCloud iPhone 7,iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, iP... (Oct '16) Oct '16 lider1 1
News Apple Testing New Product Sizes (Feb '16) Feb '16 bored 1
News Get your lost iOS files back fast with FonePaw ... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Tomsen 5
News How to pick a cloud service (Jan '15) Jun '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web