Thaithacha

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Aug 5, 2010
BlackBerry is the most popular mobile phone in this moment. Almost all teenagers want to buy it. In my opinion, teenagers shouldnít use BB all the time for three reasons.
First, BB makes students unable to concentrate in learning. If student access the program while studying, they canít understand their lessons. When they go back home they canít repeat their lessons. If they canít pass exam they annoy the lecturer.
Second, Student play BB while walking. It could lead to an accident. BB could be stolen
Finally, BB waste money. BB is very expensive and internet service fee has to paid monthly. They may upset when their parents donít allow to buy BB for them
In conclusion, I think that we shouldnít use BB all the time because BB wastes the money and BB can cause an accident. Students unable to concentrate in learning. What do you think about BB?
SHEIK

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Aug 5, 2010
agree with u sir !
Commentator

Nonthaburi, Thailand

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Nothing in mind,,,
Boong

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Aug 5, 2010
In contrast , I think blackBerry makes it easy to communicate with everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Performance Computing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBM helps you donate computer power to fight Ebola Dec 3 Kid_Tomorrow 1
NASA: stunning new look at how carbon dioxide t... Nov 30 SpaceBlues 30
Four Ways Supercomputing Is Changing Lives: Fro... Nov 28 Andarz Abedini 2
The new supercomputer will help to predict floods Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Once the FBI has a backdoor into your smartphon... Oct '14 ThinkAboutItMan 3
6 ways to repurpose a retired PC (Feb '14) Sep '14 Sheri23 2
2nd ICAMAR2014[Engineering Index] Aug '14 ICAMAR2014 1
More from around the web