Cray Inc. considers relocating to dow...

Cray Inc. considers relocating to downtown St. Paul from Mendot...

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 14, 2009, titled Cray Inc. considers relocating to downtown St. Paul from Mendot.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

St. Paul business and political leaders on Wednesday were on the verge of celebrating the prospect of supercomputer-maker Cray Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Amazed

Burnsville, MN

#1 May 14, 2009
$400,000.00?? I thought we were broke.
Exit Strategy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 14, 2009
Bribery is widespread using tax dollars from outside St. Paul.
Michael

Menlo Park, CA

#3 May 14, 2009
Great news! It would truly be great to bring in MSFT as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Performance Computing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Andrew opens new world-class research fa... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Daisy 1
News The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT gian... (May '17) May '17 Julzee111 1
News A Cloud for the Artificial Mind: This Data Cent... (Feb '17) Feb '17 thumper0755 1
News What is going on at the Washington Post? (Jan '17) Jan '17 a person who can ... 6
News Will Trump let China beat the U.S. in supercomp... (Nov '16) Nov '16 dkghjkgh 1
News China is undisputed king of supercomputers (Jun '16) Jun '16 sigmund fraud 1
News Supercomputer quietly puts U.S. weather forecas... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Zach 1
More from around the web