Police: Man Charged with Rape was Mon...

Police: Man Charged with Rape was Monitored by State

There are 45 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Police: Man Charged with Rape was Monitored by State. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Greensboro police say a registered sex offender who was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet monitored by the state's Department of Corrections has been charged with 11 felonies for having sex with a 14-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick of Stupid

Burlington, NC

#45 Jun 23, 2010
Hang him!
I'll supply the rope.

Hendersonville, NC

#46 Jun 23, 2010
well, they say sex offenders never change. This is just another example!
Let's lock the pervert up & throw away the key 4ever! Sounds like a plan doesn't it? Or have them do something horrifically dangerous, like searching for land mines.
There's so many perverted guys out there. I don't think I can even see a day of tv where some old geizer is wanting to get with some young teen!

But heavens forbid a lady who's only 4-5 years older than a guy wants to date an adult guy! That's verboden!

Well, that device doesn't seem to work too well, does it? I'm sure the guy will claim it was sex the young teen agreed to.
Let's hope the poor girl ain't pregnant by this guy on top of all this other mess!

Angier, NC

#47 Jun 24, 2010
What's all the uproar about?? My God, the girl is 14 years old!! My sister had three kids by that time!! If they are old enough to bleed, they are old enough to breed!!!!

Lexington, NC

#48 Jun 26, 2010
hey black did you just say " COUSNS " and mean it ? not real sure what one of those are.

High Point, NC

#49 Jun 27, 2010
proudtobeblack wrote:
<quoted text>All im saying is if we not that smart its because whiteman took everthing from us you know it and i know it check out our ancestors you all raped,beat,sold us,need i say more? But look at us now we now have a Black President,so dont go there talking about being smart again i will say it one more time and i hope i dont have to keep repeating it GO AND ASK YOU DADDY TO STAY OUT THE BARN,thats why we are all different shades and colors your DADDY,GRANDADDY,UNCLES COUSNS,ETC,couldnt get enough of us black women also ask YOUR FOREFATHERS they can tell you check out the past presidents they love a black woman there is nothing like us baby so when you talking about who smart and whos not ask Poppa and Grandfather they can tell U i told we talked with them lastnighT and i love it
why is it that everytime a black person gets in trouble its got something to do with racism.it doesnt matter what color he is he should have been in jail.as for what you are saying this is why people cant get along because its always someone throwing the salvery days in there somewhere.well we werent there and that subject needs to stop being thrown up.those days are over and everyone one should stop using that as an excuse.im tired of going to the grocery store and seeing these gals of color getting food with food stamp card with their hair all done,their perfect little nails done and getting in a nice little car.and as for the president i havent seen to much that he has done but run around to different places promising this and that.so if you want to be treated like an american act like one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

GPS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas political consultant subpoenaed in GPS tr... Mar 1 Powder Farts 2
News Police: Man shot girlfriend's ex in Bridgeport Oct '17 America Gentleman... 1
News New lifetime GPS tracking for old sex offenders... (May '17) May '17 Geri 1
News Columbus man indicted for murder of Tokes (Apr '17) Apr '17 Oliver Canterberr... 6
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) Feb '17 positronium 24
News GPS ankle bracelet company grows rapidly in Ind... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Geebmas 2
News Mobile Phone Tracking - Trace Someone Online Us... (Feb '08) Jul '16 sarahyao 410