California lettuce recalled over list...

California lettuce recalled over listeria concerns

There are 2 comments on the CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV story from Sep 30, 2011, titled California lettuce recalled over listeria concerns. In it, CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV reports that:

California-based True Leaf Farms is recalling 90 cartons of chopped romaine lettuce as it may be contaminated with listeria, though no related illnesses have been reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV.

Since: Jul 11

Winston Salem, NC

#1 Sep 30, 2011
It's good to see private businesses taking initiative where the FDA has fallen short.

It took the FDA 48 days to issue a recall after the first person fell ill with listeria from the Jenson Farms cantaloupe outbreak.

We pay taxes for the FDA to act preemptively not to in a reactionary way later.
just another guy

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2011
I know quite a few people that have eaten cantaloupe from Jensens. Myself included. Not one instance of illness.

I have no clue why , even though no trace of listeria was found at the Jensen farm, they are the target of this witch hunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CPU Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The wild, weird, and powerful PC hardware of CE... Jan '17 Enzo49 3
News Lenovo primes to take on Microsoft's next Surfa... Jan '17 elmowazaf 1
News 22 models of Cuisinart food processors recalled... Dec '16 mkdavid1 1
News $379 HP X7T52UA#ABA Laptop Sam's Club November ... Nov '16 Liz0606 1
News These marijuana investors are ready to spend mi... Nov '16 Neville Thompson 1
News Algoma agribusiness sector fertile, says Chambe... Oct '16 Who killed Stelco 1
News Sony Bravia TVs to lose YouTube access Sep '16 elsayed 1
More from around the web