Hacker Threatened To 'Ruin' Oklahoma ...

Hacker Threatened To 'Ruin' Oklahoma Teen Unless She Sent Nude Photos

There are 1 comment on the News9 Oklahoma City story from May 22, 2018, titled Hacker Threatened To 'Ruin' Oklahoma Teen Unless She Sent Nude Photos. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

A hacking victim said someone going by the name "Territory" took control of her email and social media accounts then demanded nude photos from her. Megan, a 19-year-old college student, has several accounts on various social media - email, Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

standup

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 22, 2018
Oklahomans have been like that for years. with them it's extort, extort, and extort.

Unfortunately, they do it with equipment other than the internet, too.

That is why they want full access to the inside of your home, auto, mailbox, and track down your friends and relatives so they can destroy their property and stalk them, too.

They think everyone should be an "open source" and not expect privacy or any other amendment other than their speech (which earplugs would work nicely to filter the crap) and guns (not into guns but bullets are the real showstopper)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 17 hr Orie j 754
News Hackers hijack Marine's cell phone account Dec 6 California Terror... 2
News Hackers Use Chipotle Ad To Spread Malware Oct '18 that other guy 1
News Cyber firm claims to have hacked into Democrati... Oct '18 DARPA 1
Obsessed cyber stalker wont leave my life! Sep '18 Victim 1
Get [2018] Latest SY0-501 Braindumps PDF to Pa... Sep '18 taragill 1
News Small Ontario towns pay ransom after hackers' h... Sep '18 at Home eh 1