Users of Internet Explorer 8 at risk of 'water hole attack,' urged to take security measures

May 9, 2013 Read more: WNEM-TV Saginaw

Users of Internet Explorer 8 could be at risk for a major cyber security threat unless they take steps to safeguard their browser.

Read more
mike rowe

Indonesia

#1 May 9, 2013
as soon as i find my lost win7 dvd i'll re-activate and update (again) windows and then upgrade to ie9 in the meantime i'll stick to pirated version :) gah why is dealing with microsoft always too bureaucratic? last week i followed a zdnet link to download the installer of microsoft webmatrix 3 which downloaded another installer of microsoft webmatrix 3 which installed and downloaded another installer files of microsoft webmatrix 3

KEEP IT SIMPLE SWEETIE your dealing with cybercrooks who think and act faster than light

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2013
mike rowe wrote:
as soon as i find my lost win7 dvd i'll re-activate and update (again) windows and then upgrade to ie9 in the meantime i'll stick to pirated version :) gah why is dealing with microsoft always too bureaucratic? last week i followed a zdnet link to download the installer of microsoft webmatrix 3 which downloaded another installer of microsoft webmatrix 3 which installed and downloaded another installer files of microsoft webmatrix 3
KEEP IT SIMPLE SWEETIE your dealing with cybercrooks who think and act faster than light
Firefox!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Hackers Reportedly Trying to Keep Tabs ... Apr 8 tom wingo 4
News Scientist: Leak of climate e-mails appalling (Nov '09) Apr 7 IB DaMann 3
News 8th District Republican candidates a mixed bag (Feb '10) Apr 6 Susie 10
News As governor, Jeb Bush's email noted security, t... Mar '15 spud 3
[PDF Password Removal] Remove Open Password fro... (Aug '13) Mar '15 odom2012 2
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Mar '15 Awssome 624
News Dear Diary: 'I am angry and tired and lonely' -... Feb '15 Fred 1
More from around the web