Charge cut against El Paso County com...

Charge cut against El Paso County commissioner aide Jaime Abeytia

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Charge cut against El Paso County commissioner aide Jaime Abeytia. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An El Paso County commissioner's senior administrative assistant had a criminal charge reduced Thursday in a case in which he is accused of hacking into his common-law wife's email to access topless photos of her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 8, 2013
The people of El Paso should not rush to judgment on this guy until we see ALL the evidence!
Wrong

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2013
Did he hack the computer, yes or no? Did he expose the child to nude pictures of a woman, yes or no?

Both come with strong evidence. He was probably angry and decided to show the kids what their had been doing. She became angry and filed a report. Just my guess. He pissed off the wrong woman.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Constitutionalist wrote:
The people of El Paso should not rush to judgment on this guy until we see ALL the evidence!
On June 8, 1967, the United States Navy ship Liberty was attacked in waters off the coast of Israel. Thirty-four American sailors were killed and 174 were wounded.

Let us not forget about these brave American servicemen and remember just who attacked them and our country's failure to come to their aid.

For those who are not familiar with the incident, look it up and learn.
Larry

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Did he hack the computer, yes or no? Did he expose the child to nude pictures of a woman, yes or no?
Both come with strong evidence. He was probably angry and decided to show the kids what their had been doing. She became angry and filed a report. Just my guess. He pissed off the wrong woman.
I agree But I would also like to SEE any tangible evidence before I make Any judgments. Let Me be the judge on just how lewd and lascivious these internet images are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... 21 hr Mizike67 5
News Whoopsie: Russian hackers post same document tw... Thu FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Aug 23 Cyberrjesus 670
News After Hack, Black Democrat Says He Gets a Avala... Aug 23 Geezer 2
News Defense university computers hacked, 'informati... Aug 22 SCIENTIST YVETTE HRH 1
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
News Democrats warn next leaks could contain Russian... Aug 18 Synque 4
More from around the web