Serbia presses EU to launch accession...

Serbia presses EU to launch accession talks

There are 31 comments on the EurActiv.com story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Serbia presses EU to launch accession talks. In it, EurActiv.com reports that:

European partners urged the next Italian government on Monday to stick to Prime Minister Mario Monti's reform agenda, after his decision to resign early and Silvio Berlusconi's return to frontline politics rattled financial markets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurActiv.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Everything depend 100% only from Serbia.

West base on liberalism-multiculturalism-fr ee economy.

If Serbia choose to have those values, will become full eu-member in 2-3 months.
say cheese

Balzan, Malta

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Sure, sure, those 2-3 months turned out to be 12 years

Nothing will come out of it EU loser

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 11, 2012
120 years will be, if Serbia not want to be part of west.

EU will not accept one enemy inside.
say cheese

Balzan, Malta

#4 Dec 11, 2012
We don't want to be part of west OK?

So leave us alone already you sick obsessed bastards. You are the same as croats. The first thing that comes to your mind when you wake up in the morning is Serbs.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#5 Dec 11, 2012
One can hardly think of a more pro-EU region than Vojvodina. And that's the problem. May be this problem is not visible enough from within Serbia, but from outer world it is visible. Serbia doesn't have much room for mistakes.
Ijanderson977

Balzan, Malta

#6 Dec 11, 2012
You don't know sh..t loser, because you don't live in Serbia. People in Vojvodina are very anti EU. Now don't mix the people in government like you always do idiot. People and government are not the same thing

And what's with this europian union bullsh..t anyway? How come there's no american union, african, asia and oceania union? Only europe. I'll never figure out why

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2012
say cheese wrote:
We don't want to be part of west OK?
1.This is your opinion. All serbian parties are pro-eu.

2.If Serbia choose to not accept the human rights-personal freedom-free economy and to be pariah of the europe, in this case Vojvodina(and other regions after) have the right to become independent to can be part of liberal countries.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Ijanderson977 wrote:
You don't know sh..t loser, because you don't live in Serbia. People in Vojvodina are very anti EU. Now don't mix the people in government like you always do idiot. People and government are not the same thing
And what's with this europian union bullsh..t anyway? How come there's no american union, african, asia and oceania union? Only europe. I'll never figure out why
stop rattling with your nonsense. Vojvodina loves EU and Hungary. servia is a slaveland of its own stupidity.
Istina

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>stop rattling with your nonsense. Vojvodina loves Serbia. alvania is a slaveland of its own stupidity.
Vojvodina loves Serbia.People of Vojvodina are Serbs.alvania is a slaveland
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Dec 12, 2012
eu is pressing serbia, not other way around
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Istina wrote:
<quoted text>
Vojvodina loves Serbia.People of Vojvodina are Serbs.alvania is a slaveland
Vojvodina is multinational country and most of those nonservians do not like to stay i slaveland of servia.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
reality wrote:
eu is pressing serbia, not other way around
you are lying again as usually. this is so endemic to the servians like you. what else is new????
Anonymous

Czech Republic

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Ijanderson977 wrote:
You call everyone loser and idiot...is this what the Orthodox Church allows you to say towards others? As far as I know, the Roman Catholic Church teaches to be polite even towards people of different views or enemies (provided that the concept of enemy exists in the Roman Catholic teaching at all).
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are lying again as usually. this is so endemic to the servians like you. what else is new????
what are u talking about?
i said eu is pressing serbia to reform, something is wrong with ur comprehension.
please don't insult me i am not serbistani
Anonymous

Czech Republic

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Ijanderson977 wrote:
How many Vojvodina Hungarians and how many Vojvodina farmers and emerging enterprises did you ask what they think about the eurointegration?

Besides, it looks like the government is more important than the people. It looks like the government influences and forms the opinion of the people more than how people influence the opinion of the government.

Anyway, I wish Dveri every success in their campaign for the abolition of Vojvodina's autonomy. No doubt this would benefit Serbia, including northern serbian regions.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Vojvodina Hungarians and how many Vojvodina farmers and emerging enterprises did you ask what they think about the eurointegration?
Besides, it looks like the government is more important than the people. It looks like the government influences and forms the opinion of the people more than how people influence the opinion of the government.
Anyway, I wish Dveri every success in their campaign for the abolition of Vojvodina's autonomy. No doubt this would benefit Serbia, including northern serbian regions.
No abolition of autonomy for Vojvodina should take place. just the contrary, the autonomy should be enhanced and Vojvodina eventually by 2018 should proclaim full independence from servoslavia, a slaveland.
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Dalmatino

Balzan, Malta

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
You call everyone loser and idiot...is this what the Orthodox Church allows you to say towards others? As far as I know, the Roman Catholic Church teaches to be polite even towards people of different views or enemies (provided that the concept of enemy exists in the Roman Catholic teaching at all).
No, of course Orthodox Church teaches about "if they punch you in the face, turn the other cheek", but I am a lil bit radical, I respect good old "eye for an eye" much more because kindness and tolerance towards enemies doesn't pay off
diroguevara

UAE

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course Orthodox Church teaches about "if they punch you in the face, turn the other cheek", but I am a lil bit radical, I respect good old "eye for an eye" much more because kindness and tolerance towards enemies doesn't pay off
you are scum =0 just nobody a weak young donkey betrayed by his mom who want to prove himself
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#20 Dec 12, 2012
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
you are scum =0 just nobody a weak young donkey betrayed by his mom who want to prove himself
are all serbs donkeys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 10
News Taiwan seeks 2 Russian suspects in $2 mln ATM m... 13 hr TW_sugar_daddio 12
News Accused Broward County student linked to more h... (Mar '08) Fri lawyer trash 93
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu Sydna 668
How to Remove UltimateGamer? (Dec '15) Jul 20 Andy 3
News Apple: FBI seeks 'dangerous power' in fight ove... Jul 7 Plilley 6
News A key threat to the UK comes from a few hundred... Jul 6 nona1145 1
More from around the web