Best Mac data recovery software

Best Mac data recovery software

Posted in the Computer Security Forum

Danny Smith

Bangalore, India

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest me best Mac Data recovery software...

Thanks in advance

Since: Feb 12

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2012
Card Data Recovery For Mac
Card Data Recovery is professional data recovery software to recover deleted or lost files, photos, video, audio from various memory cards, USB, pen drive, external hard drive and Mac computers.
The software has two versions: Card Data Recovery for Windows and Card Data Recovery for Mac. It is the perfect product for Windows and Mac users for the significant function as well as competitive price. Price:19.95
Get it from
http://www.card-data-recovery.com/

Since: Feb 12

New Delhi, India

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Due to accidental deletion, bad formatting and damage in the partitions of Mac operating system, the data residing the system may get corrupted. Kernel for Mac provides the easier solution of retrieving data by recovering from HFS and HFS+ file systems.

Since: Jun 12

New Delhi, India

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Due to accidental deletion, bad formatting and damage in the partitions of Mac operating system, the data residing the system may get corrupted. Kernel for Mac provides the easier solution of retrieving data by recovering from HFS and HFS+ file systems.
Robert Picassa

New Delhi, India

#12 Jun 12, 2012
If you really need to recover your data then you can use best photo recovery software in market that is stellar phoenix i had read about this software awarded as best photo recovery software in 2012.
Amily

Seattle, WA

#30 Oct 11, 2013
Hi, I think Kvisoft Mac Data Recovery Software is the best recovery tools on Mac.
Here is the url to download:
http://www.kvisoft.com/mac-data-recovery/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Jun 20 Sergio Fred 730
News Russian hackers targeted software used to ident... Jun 12 hammer 1
News Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US elec... Jun 11 spud 105
News Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US elec... Jun 9 spud 11
News Some states review election systems for signs o... Jun 8 CodeTalker 5
News Leaked NSA document highlights deep flaws in U.... Jun 7 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Uncover Threats in SSL Traffic: The Ultimate Gu... Jun 3 stupidform 1
More from around the web