Watch out for email hacking, warn police

Watch out for email hacking, warn police

There are 2 comments on the Hemel Online story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Watch out for email hacking, warn police. In it, Hemel Online reports that:

Police have warned the public to be on the look-out for email scams that could wipe all of the information stored on your computer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hemel Online.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Nov 4, 2012
First, script blocker people, learn to use it, it will save you a ton of headaches and probably a lot of money. Also, don't merge everything, keep it all separated, you're stupid if you want everything connected to the same thing.
si kabayan

Indonesia

#2 Nov 5, 2012
if i read tfa correctly this warning is for windows user who has a friend in dubai that had been robbed and needed money to get back to the uk, so nothing to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computer Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian man convicted of hacking into US busine... 1 hr USA Today 1
News Whoopsie: Russian hackers post same document tw... 5 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Tue Cyberrjesus 670
News After Hack, Black Democrat Says He Gets a Avala... Aug 23 Geezer 2
News Defense university computers hacked, 'informati... Aug 22 SCIENTIST YVETTE HRH 1
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
News Democrats warn next leaks could contain Russian... Aug 18 Synque 4
More from around the web