Sustainability: Water prices keep rising

Sustainability: Water prices keep rising

There are 3 comments on the Dairy Foods story from Apr 22, 2013, titled Sustainability: Water prices keep rising. In it, Dairy Foods reports that:

Water is essential to life. Approximately 70% of the human body is made up of water and about 75% of our planet is covered in water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dairy Foods.

Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#1 Apr 22, 2013
The South East corner of New Mexico, Carlsbad, Artesia, Roswell, Hobbs, Pecos Texas, Midland and Odessa Texas, to the Mexican border, is in exceptional drought, Very Little Rain for several years. News Agencies never mention that. WHY ?
News Agencies are not mentioning how oil and natural gas companies are sucking these areas dry of ground water, the oil and Natural Gas also Potash Companies,ďalso city oil insiders tanking up with FREE city water and selling it for their own insider profits
Water wells going dry in lake wood N.M. and other places in South East corner of New Mexico.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
The South East corner of New Mexico, Carlsbad, Artesia, Roswell, Hobbs, Pecos Texas, Midland and Odessa Texas, to the Mexican border, is in exceptional drought, Very Little Rain for several years. News Agencies never mention that. WHY ?
News Agencies are not mentioning how oil and natural gas companies are sucking these areas dry of ground water, the oil and Natural Gas also Potash Companies,ďalso city oil insiders tanking up with FREE city water and selling it for their own insider profits
Water wells going dry in lake wood N.M. and other places in South East corner of New Mexico.
I would love to see some proof of this "city oil insiders tanking up with FREE city water and selling it for their own insider profits" Give me some and I will personally pursue a complaint with the SAG. I have a strong feeling that you have never been to any county or city meetings that have directly dealt with our water resources. Please feel free to join us sometime, always looking for more input.
John

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 24, 2013
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see some proof of this "city oil insiders tanking up with FREE city water and selling it for their own insider profits" Give me some and I will personally pursue a complaint with the SAG. I have a strong feeling that you have never been to any county or city meetings that have directly dealt with our water resources. Please feel free to join us sometime, always looking for more input.
Please Read the link below and tell me what you think. I belive something like this could possibly help.

http://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2011/03/07/the-f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spacewalking cosmonauts release 3-D-printed sat... 27 min Mullahing It Over 1
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 29 min Science 78,600
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 4 hr SoE 14,431
News Has Apple Abandoned Egalitarianism? (Sep '14) Thu Apple overpriced 2
News How the most valuable corporation on Earth has ... (Nov '14) Thu Apple overpriced 3
News South Georgia man damaged retina looking at 197... Thu Common Sense 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... Aug 15 FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 2
More from around the web