Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
more so than talking to a male loony with nothing in a box shaped head?
It's the predictability...you understand...;-)
Its a sweaty vag for my picture babe that drives your day . I can tell by your bitch mannerisms.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know what kind of algebra you need for a computer?

Course you wouldn't no one except its original inventor would know a thing like that.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
No thread is immune it seems; over the years we've seen it. Makes me wanna go back over to AGW forum and see if it's the same old circus but I can't chance it, I haven't the time to engage clowns nowadays. Awhile back I looked back at some of the old AGW threads where I was going back and forth with Frank Miller. Man did I have time on my hands back then or what?

I wonder if,....naaaah, Digitap at least wrote coherent sentences.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a *NICE* male loony....

Doing it Johnson Style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the dark lord wrote:
Anyone know what kind of algebra you need for a computer?
Course you wouldn't no one except its original inventor would know a thing like that.
The original inventor? Do you mean Al Gebra?
He's Cal Culus's little brother.

Try Octonians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-octonion
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>No thread is immune it seems; over the years we've seen it. Makes me wanna go back over to AGW forum and see if it's the same old circus but I can't chance it, I haven't the time to engage clowns nowadays. Awhile back I looked back at some of the old AGW threads where I was going back and forth with Frank Miller. Man did I have time on my hands back then or what?
I wonder if,....naaaah, Digitap at least wrote coherent sentences.
Ya, ol' Franz...wasn't he the the first or second most knowledgeable chemist in the galaxie ? What a laugh...
The name sure rings a bell anyway....
Tina is still teaching oceanographics and applyed nuclear physics .
I believe her class includes the harmful effect of radiation when she says so...something along that line....
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

applied..?.;-)
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The original inventor? Do you mean Al Gebra?
He's Cal Culus's little brother.
Try Octonians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-octonion
Well well, he should find that helpful.
Thanks for the definitive post ..
I'm sure he will wish to thank you also...shortly
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm glad you made it through all that. So I guess there's hope for people that spray "Chemlawn" all day, but I'm sure not all will be that lucky. It's strange the planet is still "alive". The world is changing fast. I've lost so many trees in my own yard, and I can see so many more that are probably not even going to make another year as I see woodpeckers, that already know this, goin to town on 'em. I looked at prices on buying trees already started at a tree farm. A 2" diameter tree runs $140.00 so if I buy ten trees to line my creek it'll be a grand and a half. Actually if I knew they would survive I wouldn't mind spending 1500 bucks. One day maybe I'll stop in and ask them what the most hardy trees are. Maybe Locust? Oak?
That's great you are able to get up in a tree still. That has to feel good :)
I certainly hope I can 15 years from now. The thing that worries me more than the age though are my issues. The chemical sensitivity I can deal with outdoors because I can always wear my gas mask; let the neighbors wonder. But I have calcium deposition disorder which was probably the reason for my shoulder surgery in the first place. And next year it'll be the other shoulder. And soon the knees replaced. I can still do it with fake knees but when the elbows and shoulders go, that's it.
I had a long term friend that passed away recently He had the worst case of osteo-arthritis i have ever seen. Really grim..
He was confined to a wheel chair in his later years. He started having trouble when he was a teen...
He had both hips one shoulder and both knees replaced...
After a time he was up almost as if he never had any problems at all..
It,for me, bordered on the unbelieveable....
The only problem left was his hands..and the doctors could'nt seem to do anything about that...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a long term friend that passed away recently He had the worst case of osteo-arthritis i have ever seen. Really grim..
He was confined to a wheel chair in his later years. He started having trouble when he was a teen...
The only problem left was his hands..and the doctors could'nt seem to do anything about that...
I once knew a haptic poet who wrote a lot of real touching stuff:}

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ANSWER: Vector Differentiates Monogar 6-16 Spavin Ratios 10.26 Principle Postulates on a Maths theme of Fcuk Based Equations.

Lost everybody is that's the point.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm glad you made it through all that. So I guess there's hope for people that spray "Chemlawn" all day, but I'm sure not all will be that lucky. It's strange the planet is still "alive". The world is changing fast. I've lost so many trees in my own yard, and I can see so many more that are probably not even going to make another year as I see woodpeckers, that already know this, goin to town on 'em. I looked at prices on buying trees already started at a tree farm. A 2" diameter tree runs $140.00 so if I buy ten trees to line my creek it'll be a grand and a half. Actually if I knew they would survive I wouldn't mind spending 1500 bucks. One day maybe I'll stop in and ask them what the most hardy trees are. Maybe Locust? Oak?

When i take the time to think about the condition of the earth
it appears we should be doing a lot of cleanup...
Hereabouts it's mining waste largely. There is a lot of mineral processing chemicals and uranium tailings around...
The fact that population is inextricably tied to industry/technology i believe it will be a close race to put the earth back into some form of a healthy environment.
Trees...well here we have lost about a 1/3 of the coniferous forest to pine beetles...
I removed 6 american elms several years ago because of dutch elm
disease also many 100's have been removed from residences and parks. There are a few oriental elms about yet.
Most of the elms were replaced with green ash and now it's the emerald ash borer...
I have a nice mountain ash in the front of the yard that i watch closely...
I have a number of fruit trees that i planted 15 or 20 years ago
two are espalier apples that i've trained....I checked with Henry Luthart(sp)and to replace them would be between 700and 1400 each for a comparable size/age...gag..gag
more later..have a fine day..........

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I have just finished off a 250 volume work on the American Constitution.
296 volumes if you add on all the bibs, indices, and so on. Finishing the work has been at the back of mind for some time so i am reasonably happy to have it finished once and for all.

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Vector Differentiates Textbook has been found at Harvard

Oh well guys good luck with working out the rest.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
When i take the time to think about the condition of the earth
it appears we should be doing a lot of cleanup...
Hereabouts it's mining waste largely. There is a lot of mineral processing chemicals and uranium tailings around...
The fact that population is inextricably tied to industry/technology i believe it will be a close race to put the earth back into some form of a healthy environment.
Trees...well here we have lost about a 1/3 of the coniferous forest to pine beetles...
I removed 6 american elms several years ago because of dutch elm
disease also many 100's have been removed from residences and parks. There are a few oriental elms about yet.
Most of the elms were replaced with green ash and now it's the emerald ash borer...
I have a nice mountain ash in the front of the yard that i watch closely...
I have a number of fruit trees that i planted 15 or 20 years ago
two are espalier apples that i've trained....I checked with Henry Luthart(sp)and to replace them would be between 700and 1400 each for a comparable size/age...gag..gag
more later..have a fine day..........
I'm dealing with the Elm and Ash problem here, too. I've cut down maybe 6-7 BIG Elm trees over the past ten years and the Ash trees are next. White Chestnut, Hickory and a smattering assortment of other decorative trees are replacements but, gee, I hate to see those Elms and Ashes go.

A few years back, there was a large Poplar overhanging the neighborhood roadway and it was nearly dead. Dead branches kept falling into the roadway and I was getting nervous about liability issues. The trunk was maybe 2 1/2 feet across and it all sat on my property between the road and the pond behind it. It sat maybe 2 feet back from the road and 2 feet up the pond bank. Power and Cable lines hung opposite across the road. My only direction to fell the tree was into the pond. Problem: the tree was leaning a few degrees into the roadway. I climbed up about 20', attached one end of a heavy duty nylon rope and then walked the other end though heavy brush and muck to the pond's far side where I had a ratcheting Come-a-Long tied to the base of a big Maple. Cut - ratchet....cut - ratchet....cut ratchet....until I got the tree to lean toward the pond instead. When that baby finally let loose, there were 3' waves moving across that pond with surfing frogs and turtles. I love the sound of Gravity having fun:}

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

the dark lord wrote:
Vector Differentiates Textbook has been found at Harvard
Oh well guys good luck with working out the rest.
I've always enjoyed Vector Hugo's works.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

the dark lord wrote:
I have just finished off a 250 volume work on the American Constitution.
296 volumes if you add on all the bibs, indices, and so on. Finishing the work has been at the back of mind for some time so i am reasonably happy to have it finished once and for all.
Turning up the volume on the Constitution would be a good thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dealing with the Elm and Ash problem here, too. I've cut down maybe 6-7 BIG Elm trees over the past ten years and the Ash trees are next. White Chestnut, Hickory and a smattering assortment of other decorative trees are replacements but, gee, I hate to see those Elms and Ashes go.
A few years back, there was a large Poplar overhanging the neighborhood roadway and it was nearly dead. Dead branches kept falling into the roadway and I was getting nervous about liability issues. The trunk was maybe 2 1/2 feet across and it all sat on my property between the road and the pond behind it. It sat maybe 2 feet back from the road and 2 feet up the pond bank. Power and Cable lines hung opposite across the road. My only direction to fell the tree was into the pond. Problem: the tree was leaning a few degrees into the roadway. I climbed up about 20', attached one end of a heavy duty nylon rope and then walked the other end though heavy brush and muck to the pond's far side where I had a ratcheting Come-a-Long tied to the base of a big Maple. Cut - ratchet....cut - ratchet....cut ratchet....until I got the tree to lean toward the pond instead. When that baby finally let loose, there were 3' waves moving across that pond with surfing frogs and turtles. I love the sound of Gravity having fun:}
A falling tree sure can be a powerful thing. Did you manage to yank it out sideways from the pond with a truck or something, or did you wade in and cut it up? Wonder if they make underwater chainsaws?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>A falling tree sure can be a powerful thing. Did you manage to yank it out sideways from the pond with a truck or something, or did you wade in and cut it up? Wonder if they make underwater chainsaws?
Over the past maybe 25 years, that pond has completely dried up only one time. If it happens again before I die, I'll consider walking down there (about 9' deep when water-filled) and cutting it all up. In the meantime, the turtles love crawling up onto the branches and trunk to sun themselves and have raw sex.

I was able to walk onto the main trunk with a chainsaw a few years ago to lower those branches sticking up skywards but cleaning it all up will be a huge chore to be attempted somewhere in my uncertain future. It looks natural and somewhat appealing at this moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
That sure sounds like a rough existence. Even though his hands were still bad it must have felt great for him to regain some mobility. That part is uplifting.

I worked for a woman that had some severely mangled hands from osteoarthritis; said they were painfull as heck but she still managed to do stuff with them. Another woman had hands almost as bad looking but felt no pain. Crazy how it's so different for different people. Some have pain, some have it only in their hands, some their whole body.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,321 - 3,340 of5,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Science / Technology Forum right now

Search the Science / Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chinese man accused of hacking into US computers 21 min Buffalo Bull 5
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 38 min MikeF 171,218
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 51 min SpaceBlues 26,833
Union leader derides Obama education chief 5 hr libertarius 1
Send a Togolese 3D printer made out of ewaste t... (Nov '13) 10 hr mr balogun 2
how do i hide my isp location (Oct '07) 13 hr Dude 401
Love's opens Oklahoma travel stop 18 hr ocd 2
•••
•••