“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Colchester, UK

#3344 Jan 9, 2013
I think of tomorrow and i look and i find that it is here.

All the planning and the prevaricating and david cameron a wise ass. It's here in all the algebraic geometry to fall down and die for.

26 large volumes of sheer heavily bliss. Brought to you by Princeton University Press. in Hardback volumes man!!!!!!!

Miss is and miss out on the revolution that is changing America for the better.

So save up your filthy Luca chums.

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3345 Jan 9, 2013
Every big bang has it burdens on the multi cosmos. How could it be any other way. We know that big bangs created the cosmos. How can we see these big bangs happen like twinkling stars throughout the galaxy well that because a multi cosmos is what were in. Period.

So the next time a college professor point to a spiral galaxy, shout hey there stupid don't cha mean spiral cosmos. And lets face facts a period there are plenty of those in the sky i'm telling your pretty darn ass there is.

So this all add up to an empty near cosmos phenomenon. If things are that big and so far apart with little to nothing in between then this cosmos that were in the orion nebulae is going to regress down to a single planet. And your can bet your bottom dollar its Europa. Period.

SoE

Rozet, WY

#3346 Jan 9, 2013
the dark lord wrote:
Pit your wits on the CRAB NEBULA.
Lets be frank for a minute guys its the only sure way out of here.
The last one eating the cat food is a dumb ass.
I assume at one time or another everyone here has thought of nebulas in a general way.
I've come to the conclusion crabs not one of my first choices.

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3347 Jan 9, 2013
Fracking for sodamite grafite is causing fundamental perturbations in the earth's crust this leading to a derailment of plate tectonics in Northern America.

And folks we are led t believe that Fracking is only a 10 years old. Bullshti.

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3348 Jan 9, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume at one time or another everyone here has thought of nebulas in a general way.
I've come to the conclusion crabs not one of my first choices.
Crabs enter there kind of hyper cyber spaced world then like a ever ready silo that is fused shut using propulsion gear shut down for the jump to great than light speed through the tidal waves of the Atlantic Ocean.

Just like the Atlantic Crab the CRAB NEBULA travels through space like spreading peanut butter on waffles.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3349 Jan 9, 2013
the dark lord wrote:
ever heard of of silent devotion!!!!!!!!!! come on chums we can do better than this.
I guess i'm not sure exactly how you wish that statement applied..
I've heard of silent Devonian

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3350 Jan 9, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess i'm not sure exactly how you wish that statement applied..
I've heard of silent Devonian
Focas on your self and find an inner peace tone ONE with yourself.

Find out whether you really liked pizza or waffles?

Seriously create a ME BOX.

And put all your personal stuff inside.

Trust me amongst other things i'm a psychiatrist.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3351 Jan 9, 2013
the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me amongst other things i'm a psychiatrist.
Then you are well aware there is much you could learn by talking into an empty mailbox...
Listen carefully to what you hear returning...
SoE

United States

#3352 Jan 10, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Even doin it over the phone can get rough. I can follow simple instructions but I'm no software guy either.
Aye, work season is high. Starting to wonder if I will be able to climb trees for 15 or 20 more years. Years keep goin by and I always say I'm gonna try 'substitute teaching' just to see if I can handle the indoor atmosphere (because of my chemical sensitivity) before I start looking for any teaching position. I could see me teaching chem at a community college or high school; but my chemical sensitivity, while I am managing better overall, I have not been able to shake it and it can get quite debilitating; it's not like I can grin and bear it once it gets past a certain threshold.
For example, I usually won't/can't complete a single breath inside a Hallmark store but I have been manageable enough at times to survive twenty minutes, though thereafter have had to "pay for it" for the next three days.(sometimes I expose myself on purpose to see how much I can take in order to monitor any potential progress)
Would they allow me to teach wearing a gas mask?
My first job during my last years of high school was with a local parks dept. I pretty much done all the tasks that that required including spraying trees with pesticides nolonger regestered and thru that process managed to ingest umpteen gallons of spray.
(it's strange i'm still alive)
I still, at my age, manage to start the saw on the ground and chug
up a tree (no 120 yr. old cottonwoods however...) It's kinda humorous watching the neighbors gather in their yards to see if i do the big header and end up humus...
SoE

United States

#3353 Jan 10, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Even doin it over the phone can get rough. I can follow simple instructions but I'm no software guy either.
Aye, work season is high. Starting to wonder if I will be able to climb trees for 15 or 20 more years. Years keep goin by and I always say I'm gonna try 'substitute teaching' just to see if I can handle the indoor atmosphere (because of my chemical sensitivity) before I start looking for any teaching position. I could see me teaching chem at a community college or high school; but my chemical sensitivity, while I am managing better overall, I have not been able to shake it and it can get quite debilitating; it's not like I can grin and bear it once it gets past a certain threshold.
For example, I usually won't/can't complete a single breath inside a Hallmark store but I have been manageable enough at times to survive twenty minutes, though thereafter have had to "pay for it" for the next three days.(sometimes I expose myself on purpose to see how much I can take in order to monitor any potential progress)
Would they allow me to teach wearing a gas mask?
I've managed to develop a allergic reaction to pine based cleaning products...I have to be careful around junipers etc.
I have a problem remembering that at times it seems...
As regarding teaching ,near here in the highly rated engineering university there are a number of instructors that teach theory and applications for/in chemistry and never approch the labs...however if beinging in the building could create a problem that would be more difficult...
When the time comes contact Voc Rehab...they will find a place/solution and have you up and running in short order...
the only down side i can see is you may have to move from
Walden...:-)

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3354 Jan 10, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems a fundamental requirement for bringing nature into balance.
Perhaps a general unbalance is where we get the idea of energy.
I'm intrigued with the concept of particles poping in and out of existance.
where do they go..back into energy?..if so that should provide a platform for farther understanding.
If indeed that does occur what are the initiators?
What system of imbalance causes that to happen?
Interesting points and so many questions. Even if the universe ever achieves thermodynamic equilibrium I wonder if, assuming there is no quantum friction or "absolute zero" state, particles that are still oscillating in some fashion could be considered as energetic? I would have to answer 'yes' because motion implies energy. Un or im-balance is required for 'force' but I guess energy can exist in a balanced way.

'Thermodynamic' is usually a macroatomic word (refering to anything the size of an atom or larger) but the idea of "quantum thermodynamics" has been around for quite some time and actual college courses were first offered with that title in the early 80's. I'm no expert on the physics of thermodynamics, especially quantum, but it seems to me that enthalpy is accepted in quantum study but entropy is the main controversy. Surely it can be argued that quantum emtropy exists especially when many particles decay. It seems even protons have a half life.

I don't know the details of what's involved in quantum entropy but I kinda assume that even after all the decay-able particles are fully decayed there will still be some sort of oscillation or movement especially if there indeed is no friction in the quantum world. But I don't think we can be sure of there being no friction either. But if true, then at that point, entropy and even enthalpy may be a thing of the past, once all interactions are so completely separated, it will acheive a thermodynamic zero-state or baseline, which will maintain some sort of motion provided "absolute zero" is not a reality.

Location hidden

#3355 Jan 10, 2013
If all protons become obsolete what will become of the electrons? Maybe the expansion of this universe is the product of electrons from another universe that are racing to get as far apart from eachother as fast as possible and there are so many of them that they take us right along with them? Maybe they possess some force inverse to gravity, like the farther apart they get they reach a certain threshold after which they repel more strongly the farther apart they get? I'm just letting my imagination get away from me, but I have always said that these types of mind exercises should maybe be promoted rather than frowned upon. How else are we to ever hope to answer some of these tougher questions?

Location hidden

#3356 Jan 10, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
My first job during my last years of high school was with a local parks dept. I pretty much done all the tasks that that required including spraying trees with pesticides nolonger regestered and thru that process managed to ingest umpteen gallons of spray.
(it's strange i'm still alive)
I still, at my age, manage to start the saw on the ground and chug
up a tree (no 120 yr. old cottonwoods however...) It's kinda humorous watching the neighbors gather in their yards to see if i do the big header and end up humus...
Well I'm glad you made it through all that. So I guess there's hope for people that spray "Chemlawn" all day, but I'm sure not all will be that lucky. It's strange the planet is still "alive". The world is changing fast. I've lost so many trees in my own yard, and I can see so many more that are probably not even going to make another year as I see woodpeckers, that already know this, goin to town on 'em. I looked at prices on buying trees already started at a tree farm. A 2" diameter tree runs $140.00 so if I buy ten trees to line my creek it'll be a grand and a half. Actually if I knew they would survive I wouldn't mind spending 1500 bucks. One day maybe I'll stop in and ask them what the most hardy trees are. Maybe Locust? Oak?

That's great you are able to get up in a tree still. That has to feel good :)

I certainly hope I can 15 years from now. The thing that worries me more than the age though are my issues. The chemical sensitivity I can deal with outdoors because I can always wear my gas mask; let the neighbors wonder. But I have calcium deposition disorder which was probably the reason for my shoulder surgery in the first place. And next year it'll be the other shoulder. And soon the knees replaced. I can still do it with fake knees but when the elbows and shoulders go, that's it.

Location hidden

#3357 Jan 10, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've managed to develop a allergic reaction to pine based cleaning products...I have to be careful around junipers etc.
I have a problem remembering that at times it seems...
As regarding teaching ,near here in the highly rated engineering university there are a number of instructors that teach theory and applications for/in chemistry and never approch the labs...however if beinging in the building could create a problem that would be more difficult...
When the time comes contact Voc Rehab...they will find a place/solution and have you up and running in short order...
the only down side i can see is you may have to move from
Walden...:-)
I've heard of that allergy but only like once.

Walden; that's funny. Yea I kinda have to say I'm set-in over here and attached but hey I gotta make a livin. Thanks for the tip, I didn't realize that was available (vicational rehab) though I kinda remember something to that effect now that you mention it.

I've got to try substitute teaching first to see if I can handle the indoor environment. And I've got to reduce some of my workload in order to even try that. My schedule is ramping up in prep for Spring.

It's rare to see a 70 yr old in a tree. You are rare. Funny though I did hear of a guy around here that still works as a climber and they say he's "in his seventies".

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3358 Jan 10, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are well aware there is much you could learn by talking into an empty mailbox...
Listen carefully to what you hear returning...
Talking into a Male Box could be unsafe.

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3360 Jan 10, 2013
Then there's the:

Faster than Speed of Light (FSL)

Ching... another bucket load of doctorates hits the mat at Harvard.

This is how Topix works chums.

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3361 Jan 10, 2013
Everything in our Orion Nebulae Galaxy (ONG)

Ching...

Is in regression, well being digested by a worm many times the size of the cosmos. Yes we are all a step closer to turning zombie and the rapture.

Looks like rancour is not out of the question neither.

Fancy a turkey roast!! you can stuff it.

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3362 Jan 10, 2013
Life on Europe is not exactly a bundle of laughs.

Now its official that we are a world sized wormery.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3363 Jan 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking into a Male Box could be unsafe.
more so than talking to a male loony with nothing in a box shaped head?
It's the predictability...you understand...;-)

“GOD OF ALL”

Colchester, UK

#3364 Jan 10, 2013
Just along as its my computers that win through the test of time in the game of never ending war of attrition in evolutionary war games.

Take Alienware another one of mine, doing well aye chums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 52 min DanFromSmithville 173,663
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 1 hr Foster 61
Ruben Navarrette: Hispanics demand respect, abo... 5 hr sandy1 2
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 5 hr awad 70
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) 6 hr HAM 12345 2
Should parents limit how much screen time their... 9 hr Member of tazzies... 19
Tech Led Corporations 10 hr FirstFloridaLandcare 1
•••

Science / Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••