Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see...
I,myself,am working on a propulsion system i like to call the linear fission fusillading flatulator. It will consist of a head section (intake)and a organic mass energy converter.
At this point the starting thrust has a suitable logarithmic component however i, as yet, haven't brought the linear response
under control....
I submitted a primary design to Bob over at M.I.T.and he didn't
seem interested at this point...He did suggest i consult with a chemist on the fuel...
Mick Hendry Ohio state he is in the handbook.

www.flatulators.rus.us.gov.com

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hydroponics or hydrophonics?
Although dredging thru the dank and dark archives (with the vision of a PhD) apparently residing in select UK university's
you should find how genetic manipulation has influenced virtually all of the atomically clocks movement...
Hydroponics: organics + synthetics = sym-biology or bio-symbiosis.

Newton's [hydroponics] term.
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Pokay wrote:
Maybe the fact that topix kicks us off so often has to do with "javascript"? At least that's the message my computer is telling me. I have to take my computer to someone else to find out because I don't even know how to find out if java is on my computer to begin with. I can go to "start" and type in "java" and there are a couple files there but I don't know if they are the necessary ones. Maybe something we can download from microsoft? It says topix uses "javascript".
Not to far from where i'm at lives the most knowledgeable computer guru i have ever met.
He started in hardware in missle guidance i believe and the moved to software...
There has never ben a problem i've had that he couldn't resolve.
I attribute my problem to times when topix reviews what has been posted and the fact? that there is a fixed time period allowed with out some action(from the comp.) to the topix server.
When ,i believe, it is top reviewing my computer reverts to the main tech menu or completely reboots...I donno...
There are a number of ways to see what programs are in the master file and which are running at any particular time..Guru has explained a number of times but i so seldom use that feature i forget the procedure...
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Another thing that comes to mind is whenever i download a update for JAVA it seems to take a couple weeks to get the system functioning again..
I've recently aquired photoshop and if i remember correctly it requires java..if so that will be a real mess...
I believe java started as a design program ?
If there was any way i could remove java without
disrupting other programs i sure would...
I've had nothing but problems with java...
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Hydroponics: organics + synthetics = sym-biology or bio-symbiosis.
Newton's [hydroponics] term.
Oh...

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

SoE wrote:
Another thing that comes to mind is whenever i download a update for JAVA it seems to take a couple weeks to get the system functioning again..
I've recently aquired photoshop and if i remember correctly it requires java..if so that will be a real mess...
I believe java started as a design program ?
If there was any way i could remove java without
disrupting other programs i sure would...
I've had nothing but problems with java...
I'm not messin with any downloads myself. I always seem to get into trouble. But thanks for the advice anyway. I have a computer guru of sorts in the family so if I need something enough he's always glad to do it for me. I don't use topix that much anymore anyway so I don't really need to look into it.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not messin with any downloads myself. I always seem to get into trouble. But thanks for the advice anyway. I have a computer guru of sorts in the family so if I need something enough he's always glad to do it for me. I don't use topix that much anymore anyway so I don't really need to look into it.
Well, you're in luck there...
My daughter has a degree in computer science but she lives near the gulf coast and when she trys to be helpful via the net
i sometimes have trouble following the terminology...
I find adobe downloads as bad or worse than java...
This computer has windows 7...I never had a problem one with the XP operating system...
I guess ,to be candid, i'm not a software guy...hahaha
I can usually repair the electronics but that's about it...
Well, it looks like you're about half way to your next big work season?....

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I think that one day we will build a flagship uber alles and fly away from the miserable rock - fly, fly, fly, away.
One night just get up and go leave everything how it is and go.

I think that people are either drunk or just stupid to see the benefits of having a death star around. Yes cowboys time may well be an illusion and hydroponics the answer of turning everything organic into synthetics then everything synthetic into things that are organic.

Imagine, can you imagine, really imagine zooming across a savanna filled with spaceship tundra buzzing around your wings. Just fly baby fly.

We age on the days the atomic clocks move and we regress downwards.

On the days that the atomic clocks stand still like monuments i feel alive.

I live for the day that regression is at an end. And we are free.

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

We age my ass. We just fukcing well decompose in front of our eyes. How is everything over there as it should be.

Death star good, symbiosis could be good as well. Fancy every fabric of space being habituated every dimension of every frontier walked on.

Are we building the CRAB NEBULA then guys because i've had it with this world. I don't know about you but i find tho world so fukcing old and out of date.

Couldn't get published in Britain for my space project, hard luck i know. But they supposed to have a space project of their own up their sleeve.

My bird, well shellfish faster than the speed of light.
Calling all you space geeks everywhere!

I have a put of gold tied up in Blackberry money and can not only afford the build but space mission as well.

if your interested then give us a call on your router #1k
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh,..pleiades....
You appear to be half way to Crapolla a first magnitude star in the ah..ooga consternation.
You will never make it of course because the stars you view at night are nothing more than
holes in a vast tarp covering the sun.
Using your atomically cluck time is frozen in a flux consequently the sun never moves...
Sooo,...i think I'll wait for grayhound to catch up.
I respectfully pass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're in luck there...
My daughter has a degree in computer science but she lives near the gulf coast and when she trys to be helpful via the net
i sometimes have trouble following the terminology...
I find adobe downloads as bad or worse than java...
This computer has windows 7...I never had a problem one with the XP operating system...
I guess ,to be candid, i'm not a software guy...hahaha
I can usually repair the electronics but that's about it...
Well, it looks like you're about half way to your next big work season?....
Even doin it over the phone can get rough. I can follow simple instructions but I'm no software guy either.

Aye, work season is high. Starting to wonder if I will be able to climb trees for 15 or 20 more years. Years keep goin by and I always say I'm gonna try 'substitute teaching' just to see if I can handle the indoor atmosphere (because of my chemical sensitivity) before I start looking for any teaching position. I could see me teaching chem at a community college or high school; but my chemical sensitivity, while I am managing better overall, I have not been able to shake it and it can get quite debilitating; it's not like I can grin and bear it once it gets past a certain threshold.
For example, I usually won't/can't complete a single breath inside a Hallmark store but I have been manageable enough at times to survive twenty minutes, though thereafter have had to "pay for it" for the next three days.(sometimes I expose myself on purpose to see how much I can take in order to monitor any potential progress)

Would they allow me to teach wearing a gas mask?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see...
I,myself,am working on a propulsion system i like to call the linear fission fusillading flatulator. It will consist of a head section (intake)and a organic mass energy converter.
At this point the starting thrust has a suitable logarithmic component however i, as yet, haven't brought the linear response
under control....
I submitted a primary design to Bob over at M.I.T.and he didn't
seem interested at this point...He did suggest i consult with a chemist on the fuel...
Yea, Bob. He's just out for himself. He'll hand you back your copy and then go back and make a minor change and then take credit for an original flatulator.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I wrote:
I bet that if there is a most fundamental building block that there is only one variety, in contrast to the current belief that there are several fundamental building blocks (particles). Hey, the periodic table has over 100 proofs of this assumption. All elements are made of the same fundamental building blocks, only arranged in different combination.
I guess I may have prematurely and overstated it when using the word "proofs". The elements have several different particles of fundamental composition with which is easier to give rise to different characteristics than from the idea of using just one fundamental particle as I was alluding to.

One might assume that 'two' is a necessary minimum for diversity, as with computer language. What I was getting at originally was that I can't help wondering if reality is based on ONE fundamental particle, concept, or reality. Like, whether quark or gluon or electron, maybe there is one fundamental particle or force that gives rise to them?

1) Reality doesn't make sense or seem to have the potential for making sense

2) So why does any absolute answer or bit of information have to make sense?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

There's duality again. Binary language. Maybe the Buddhists are wrong. Maybe the most fundamental state of being is "Twoness"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

No matter what I do I can't get away from that antiparticle!
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pokay wrote:
There's duality again. Binary language. Maybe the Buddhists are wrong. Maybe the most fundamental state of being is "Twoness"?
It seems a fundamental requirement for bringing nature into balance.
Perhaps a general unbalance is where we get the idea of energy.
I'm intrigued with the concept of particles poping in and out of existance.
where do they go..back into energy?..if so that should provide a platform for farther understanding.
If indeed that does occur what are the initiators?
What system of imbalance causes that to happen?

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

ever heard of of silent devotion!!!!!!!!!! come on chums we can do better than this.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

and..no i have not considered,at length,Electron's magnetic personality as a factor...however..

“Pope & President”

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pit your wits on the CRAB NEBULA.

Lets be frank for a minute guys its the only sure way out of here.

The last one eating the cat food is a dumb ass.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hey, if TA can teach(a smathering of) oceanographics I should be able to teach,at least at a fundimental level,equaliberionics ?

For awhile..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,281 - 3,300 of5,052
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••