SoE

Rozet, WY

#3263 Jan 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a better question: What do you think happens to time in a universe that is comprised mainly of black holes? Picture no more planets, no more vast areas of "empty" space, only black holes of every conceivable size attracting each other and spawning new black holes.
What is the core nature of a black hole ? Does the core have a nature as absolute as polarity? I'm unaware of 2 black holes in close enough proximity for one to absorb another.
If it is possible that the universe could become only a black hole
(and i'm not sure that would be possible) we ,for a time,would certainly be on a event horizon...
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3264 Jan 3, 2013
Would a black hole behave like a rain storm ?
Once all the energy input stops would the componets just return to their former composition thru a period of time...if not what dimensions would the aftermath take..:-)
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3265 Jan 4, 2013
Ho,..another clueless judgement...

I can see someone is self-administering the equation: Mess x exhilaration = farce again.

:-)
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#3266 Jan 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Time is the speed of aging
SoE

Rock Springs, WY

#3267 Jan 4, 2013
the dark lord wrote:
dimension )- start to swear and the gremlins move in!
I can see the Langoliers have already run over you mate...

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Bury, UK

#3268 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a better question: What do you think happens to time in a universe that is comprised mainly of black holes?
Sorry to disappoint but Black Holes do not exist. Black suns however do, yes its another NASA blunder, that they have got fatally wrong.

Another NASA blunder was its perdition of spiral galaxies in the cosmos turn out most of them were spiral cosmos' in a multi cosmos.

Another big climb own another day at the office when sht hits the fan.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#3269 Jan 4, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see the Langoliers have already run over you mate...
So true guy.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#3270 Jan 4, 2013
crzzzd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAEs_9Y-8a o
Time is the speed of aging
Science is sadly still full of crap ideas that won't last the test of time.

Have you been following.

At Greenwich there are atomic clocks telling us when they don't move that Hyper spaced days of flux when time is frozen and is an illusion we live those days to the full.

When the atomic clocks do move life is in evolutionary regression, because of entropy we slowly thaw decompose and die.

Ageing is wrong. At best its another wives tale that we have to liberate science from before it is too late.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#3271 Jan 4, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" seem to understand QM enoughto make predictions...
and understand the small scale and large are yet to be merged...
Pitting the great and the small. Yes.

That is exactly what i am doing down here in the first place.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3272 Jan 4, 2013
the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint but Black Holes do not exist. Black suns however do, yes its another NASA blunder, that they have got fatally wrong.
Another NASA blunder was its perdition of spiral galaxies in the cosmos turn out most of them were spiral cosmos' in a multi cosmos.
Another big climb own another day at the office when sht hits the fan.
Which, of course, proves science should be well clear of perditions whenever possible...
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3273 Jan 4, 2013
the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is sadly still full of crap ideas that won't last the test of time.
Have you been following.
At Greenwich there are atomic clocks telling us when they don't move
Relative to what standard exactly ?
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3274 Jan 4, 2013
Oh..oh ,now i'm judged nuts ?
Well, at least i'm not doomed to prediction.
:-)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3275 Jan 4, 2013
Too bad it won't even leave an echo.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

I fail to see the point of it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3276 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Very fuzzy and incomplete description. How do you read Time off the Crystal Ring without increasing it's entropy? When the Universe is gone, all motion being relative, how do we know it is spinning?
SoE

Rozet, WY

#3277 Jan 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I think I will need some overall background...or something.
I can't seem to follow where this is going..

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3278 Jan 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Very fuzzy and incomplete description. How do you read Time off the Crystal Ring without increasing it's entropy? When the Universe is gone, all motion being relative, how do we know it is spinning?
I don't expect it would need to be read more than once.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_transition... ;

I don't believe the universe will ever be gone/dead or devoid of motion.

Don't take me too seriously, I'm technically, certifiably brain dead tonight.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3279 Jan 5, 2013
Somebody say, "isoptope"?
That's hard to beat.
Let's see, how about, "beta particle"?

I asked for a pound of newtreenos, because they're so newtrishous of course, but I guess they don't sell those types of partycles anywhere. I wanted to top off my salad with them, you know, something different. The clerk told me not to worry and assured me I was getting plenty of them "through" my diet. Then I was told they are indigestible. Should I trust a clerk? Maybe a newtrishinist?

Other particles may be jealous because they cannot move as freely "through" so many dimensions and diets,(the food available to our diet is becoming a completely foreign dimension too, as we here know), but then again newtreenos may be envious that they cannot stop to smell any dimension at all.

If a newtreeno could think, what would it think?

Location hidden

#3280 Jan 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I suspect it will be a frothy, black soup of "o"s, and time itself may groan.
The breakfast of champions? The competition between black holes; who will suck the most? This won't sound right but in this case ya have to suck to win.

I have a feeling that what I just said was said on many occasions over the last few years right here on topix. There's no way I'm the first.

Location hidden

#3281 Jan 5, 2013
SoE wrote:
Ah well,you should know by now I occasionally come up with something that could only be considered totally newt...;-)
What happened to Pokay ? I wonder if he is working
on his trailer...He can come and finish mine if he wants. It's kinda cold to be working outdoors here...
Sometime go i bought a tv that lasted about 3 mo. it had a built in fault. Now i have to figure out much i can come up in WV for the failed power supply electrolytic filter caps...
You're building a trailer? Cool. What kind of trailer? People razz me for making my own when I can just go out and buy one, but where can I find a 6,000 lb *single* axle trailer with I-beam construction and a 12 gauge floor and 6 foot high sides and front for $1400? I've been using mine for years now. When it's something necessary (for work) then I get it done ASAP but fixing up my house may take me forever. The metal portion is just the bed. I have vertical housing-slots around the perimeter for upright 2 X 4's to slide into in order to fab the sidewalls. And of course electric brakes because my ancient Ford truck would never handle it on its own.

Actually that was the price a couple years back, and I remember at that time metal had practically doubled in price in a short and how I wished I had moved on it sooner. But if I had waited till now, I would have found metal practically doubling in price...again. It's becoming really hard to do anything yourself these days; like we're forced to buy crap from China that doesn't work. I wish I would have acted sooner on fixing up my house. I'm finishing up a tile floor and I'll be buying windows next. It'll be a few years before I get to it but I think I can forget about kitchen cabinets; think I'll just paint the ones I've got and maybe make or buy new doors and drawers.

Location hidden

#3282 Jan 5, 2013
What the heck is up with topix? These past few months it's been kicking me offline quite regularly. Usually I get the message that something has made the website stop responding and forced IE to close and reopen the tab, and of course you lose whatever you were working on. So if I write anything in depth I have to do it in "Word" and then copy it over. Anyone else experience this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 min ChristineM 18,013
News Who Inspired You to be an Engineer? 17 min Walter Harold Marlin 11
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 1 hr The Dude 178,171
Backup and Restore iPhone 5 Contacts without iT... (Jun '13) 8 hr kareeo 13
How to Remove iTunes FairPlay DRM on Windows 9 hr Ethan Orin 1
ASUS Data Recovery - How to undelete files from... (Sep '12) 9 hr jameskoh2 18
How can I print out HTC phone text messages? 9 hr Egspriinn 4
More from around the web