Is Time An Illusion?
SoE

Boise, ID

#2998 Nov 13, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Black Holes are connections to other universes, liar!!
I think you may have misunderstood....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2999 Nov 13, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this makes you the liar;
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. Show me again where I accused you of claiming Black Holes are connections to other universes.

You are a Fool wearing Intelligentsia Clothing.
SoE

Boise, ID

#3000 Nov 13, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this makes you the liar;
<quoted text>
Are you serious ?...I'm afraid you will be facing a real uphill trek in the not to distant future....
SoE

United States

#3001 Nov 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. Show me again where I accused you of claiming Black Holes are connections to other universes.
You are a Fool wearing Intelligentsia Clothing.
You mean Armani isn't synonymous with credibility ?

To explain the concept of inverse square law to an individual
firmly believing it is a philosophy attributed to Beatniks is usually a fruitless endeavor :-)

Some seem to have a genetic plateau ?
I donno....

Lapeer, MI

#3002 Nov 13, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Armani isn't synonymous with credibility ?
To explain the concept of inverse square law to an individual
firmly believing it is a philosophy attributed to Beatniks is usually a fruitless endeavor :-)
Some seem to have a genetic plateau ?
I donno....
Forget the plateau. It looks like a genetic valley interspersed with sink holes.

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#3003 Nov 13, 2012
&fe ature=player_embedded

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#3004 Nov 13, 2012
You should give the above link a watch. Before we run out of time.
SoE

United States

#3005 Nov 14, 2012
I have yet to form a conclusion as to whether
genetic engineering is a benign function only accelerating what may happen in the future or we are now entering what may be the worst scenario
in the history of science.

Even when discounting the media hype and those with economic incentive I can't see a middle ground...
Will the act of restructuring,at a genetic level, significally change the fundimental structure of the human body in a negative fashion ?
I believe the effects of over use of antibiotics in livestock is much more clear....for what ever that's worth...

Lapeer, MI

#3006 Nov 14, 2012
SoE wrote:
genetic engineering is a benign function only accelerating what may happen in the future or we are now entering what may be the worst scenario
Even when discounting the media hype and those with economic incentive I can't see a middle ground...
Will the act of restructuring,at a genetic level, significally change the fundimental structure of the human body in a negative fashion ?
I believe the effects of over use of antibiotics in livestock is much more clear....for what ever that's worth...
I'm in the same boat that you are(topside at the bow a la Titanic).

Prop 37 Loses, Scientists Cheer: http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-s...

Rat Study Sparks Furor over Genetically Modified Foods: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

The Genetically Modified Food You Eat Every Day: http://www.fastcoexist.com/1676104/the-geneti...

Genetic Engineers Explain Why Genetically Modified Food Is Dangerous: http://www.fastcoexist.com/1680125/genetic-en...

Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop....
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#3007 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … FM watch Time delusion

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#3008 Nov 17, 2012
SoE wrote:
Thats the argument how i understand it. Regardless to whom you go to bat for. You are what you eat. Biological testing for food synthetics (GM) has proven its case (and that file is already archived here down here in the central labyrinthine hub of Oxford, amongst others) that you place synthetic molecules in to a biological system then watch its genome (could be the perfect genome for peas) structure over time with enough of that type of produce consumed by the system then that genome will properly form.

Where their is contention in the debate is. Its alright if you eat the same kind of food all the time. You will have a properly matured genome with minimal restructuring, which is fine. But what if you eat a lot of different food stuffs all the tie. Then you body is a graveyard to many different undeveloped genomes in possibly all cases with large if not huge restructuring of genetic cells in some cases.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#3009 Nov 18, 2012
Breaking the symmetry. To pluck up enough energy to move, to think, to feel, even to masturbate: takes arousing.(Perhaps in the case of some men to much arousal working upon empty). Close down your mind of thoughts and open your mind to knowledge. One begins where the other stops.

Sit there in the chair awhile, make sure you have no calls of nature, no distractions, like patent smells or noise pollution. feel the weight of the chair and so on if your a novice. But clear the mind of everything. This can take ages for some of you novices. I however can turn from active mind to blank screen switched completely off in approximately three seconds.

If you can do this to say thirty seconds you are no novice. Now this is silent meditation. So there is no mantra. Just hold the moment of thinking nothing for as long as possible. Bliss.

What will emerge in your brain is that the time-line tractor beam will come into view (blue haze). This is good this proves that you are no longer a novice.
Fucus on the beam to become really expert and forget the world doesn't even exist.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#3010 Nov 18, 2012
Remember the longer you practise does not mean a darn thing. It just while your there your no longer here. And thats good. Some people practise often a feel the need to join gods inner sanctum of peace. Some people like me do it when we can and feel the need.

Some people develop a bright blue glow inside which is the truth over whether of not you have a fully functional intellect function.
SoE

United States

#3011 Nov 18, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
I however can turn from active mind to blank screen switched completely off in approximately three seconds.
Really?....somehow i believe you can.
There is nothing that lends credibility more than demonstrated
proof...
SoE

United States

#3012 Nov 18, 2012
I suppose many would interpret the blue light as someone that sees the white light, at the end of the tunnel, in color...
One interpretation and the most plausible, in my estimation, is that the light is a normal reaction to the central nervous system shutting down...
I would assume a deviation of several shells down
from normal symmetry would prove helpful although
that may render the light somewhat less energetic.
Still it appears a function several shells down...

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#3013 Nov 19, 2012
I got cyborg relations last night and this figures in my top ten all time things.
See a little meditation here a little meditation there and zip cyborg relations the last word on modern science.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#3014 Nov 19, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?....somehow i believe you can.
There is nothing that lends credibility more than demonstrated
proof...
Bet your cotton socks it is SoE!

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#3015 Nov 19, 2012
SoE wrote:
I suppose many would interpret the blue light as someone that sees the white light, at the end of the tunnel, in color...
One interpretation and the most plausible, in my estimation, is that the light is a normal reaction to the central nervous system shutting down...
I would assume a deviation of several shells down
from normal symmetry would prove helpful although
that may render the light somewhat less energetic.
Still it appears a function several shells down...
With a little practise you can develop the blue light (which is the colour of neurones and proof of an intellect) into a stream, bar, river, tractor beam, time-line.

A blue light from right to left.

I now call it CYBORG RELATIONS and i am almost there.
SoE

United States

#3016 Nov 19, 2012
Not having an extended knowledge of psicology or cyborgistics and not knowing exactly how neurones
relate to cyborg relations the first thing that comes to mind is one must be quite careful of a totally.. stripped transmission..rate between
neurons.
The problem,of course,would be reduced by half
with monopolar entities.
I could probably come up to speed with some time spent in the Oxferd Library...

Lapeer, MI

#3017 Nov 19, 2012
SoE wrote:
Not having an extended knowledge of psicology or cyborgistics and not knowing exactly how neurones
relate to cyborg relations the first thing that comes to mind is one must be quite careful of a totally.. stripped transmission..rate between
neurons.
The problem,of course,would be reduced by half
with monopolar entities.
I could probably come up to speed with some time spent in the Oxferd Library...
I always thought that the Blue Light was the one that Charlie hit when the girls came on stage.

Maybe it was Purple. What the heck. Men are color blind anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min IB DaMann 52,174
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 57 min Bible Believer 11,445
News When computers were human: the black women behi... 5 hr Ms Mack 3
live traffic for following ncli routes 9 hr ns markhill 1
News What is going on at the Washington Post? 10 hr one way or another 5
News Prominent climate-denying politician gets schoo... Sat Into The Night 82
News Judge Mayer's Concurrence in IV Shows the Probl... Sat DavidSBell 7
More from around the web