Is Time An Illusion?
SoE

Garden City, ID

#2978 Nov 11, 2012
The turbo visulator looks like it my hold some promise for select topix contributors...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#2979 Nov 11, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see any major flaws in your post ?
I will go out on a limb here and assume most understand English
quite well as well as Canadian,British,plain and American...
Fraught with fundimental physics errors and a lack of any perceived direction understanding English,i don't believe,was the
problem....
If i understand the concept of trippy accurately..it was that.
You've offered nothing substantial to counter the propositions. All you've done is shove your fingers in your ears and scream, "NO! It aint so!u'v!!"

You've got nothing again.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2980 Nov 11, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You've offered nothing substantial to counter the propositions. All you've done is shove your fingers in your ears and scream, "NO! It aint so!u'v!!"
Meh.

His drivel is slightly less "rustic" than yours.

q:

Location hidden

#2981 Nov 11, 2012
Wow. It's a good thing that I have an infinite supply of peanuts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2982 Nov 11, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone claims that Black Holes are connections to other universes without offering any substantive evidence, I will rightfully diss them. And when they respond that I have offered nothing to counter the proposition, they embarrass themselves even worse because the onus is on them and not me.

YOU made a baseless proposition so it is YOU that must defend it, explain it or add/detract to it. Your trying to turn the tables in this scenario only furthers your image as a fool. Keep digging deeper. Maybe you'll get deep enough that we won't hear you anymore.

Lapeer, MI

#2983 Nov 11, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
Wow. It's a good thing that I have an infinite supply of peanuts.
ALL nuts come from an infinite source.
SoE

United States

#2984 Nov 11, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, he doesn't.
PBS is a wolf in chicken's clothing.
Being a recipient of public funds, it's not supposed to campaign for either party, but it has.
Really ?
I guess i'm not that politically aware,...not consciously anyway.
I'm beginning to view politics and governments as something to be
suffered thru...
If i were to list the idiotic decisions i consider governments to have made my fingers would but stumps reflecting the moral and ethical nature of other forms of stumps...I suppose there is also
good outcomes It's not all bad...

My interest in PBS is limited primarily to some Nova and Ken Burns...
I have many interests (hobbys)metal working..wood working..collecting..history.. art..you name it and i have probably been addicted at some point.
Unfortunatily i have had to give up, to a large degree, some of the more physically demanding activities...
No more racing (i can still supervise building i guess)and hiking/mountaineering had to be scaled back somewhat)

But enough about me...I shall soon join the ranks of the little noted nor long remembered anyway..:-)
SoE

Garden City, ID

#2985 Nov 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone claims that Black Holes are connections to other universes without offering any substantive evidence, I will rightfully diss them. And when they respond that I have offered nothing to counter the proposition, they embarrass themselves even worse because the onus is on them and not me.
YOU made a baseless proposition so it is YOU that must defend it, explain it or add/detract to it. Your trying to turn the tables in this scenario only furthers your image as a fool. Keep digging deeper. Maybe you'll get deep enough that we won't hear you anymore.
You receive a clueless judgement for the above ?

Well, you can be assured the white coat that individual is wearing, more than likely, isn't a lab coat...:-)

Lapeer, MI

#2986 Nov 12, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
You receive a clueless judgement for the above ?
Well, you can be assured the white coat that individual is wearing, more than likely, isn't a lab coat...:-)
Yeah...it's a straightjacket...
SoE

Garden City, ID

#2987 Nov 12, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>

Correct...
I've grown to expect that of your posts...

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#2988 Nov 12, 2012
Photosynthesis is a natural phenomenon that is systematically applied to world like an offering from the heavens above. Question is is whether of not we continue to abuse the knowledge of what we now know about her.

The whole question surrounding photosynthesis is one, that concerns the virtues. We must daily ask ourselves can too much photosynthesis be as harmful as scientifically predicted to our environment and to life on earth.

Its another Goldilocks syndrome. Too little or too much carbon emissions burnt on this planet adding to the total that is being burnt naturally will determine life as we know it for the next few hundred years.

Too little or too much carbon emissions burnt on this planet as opposed to by this planet will make the underlined difference of whether photosynthesis functions as it should, and alas the life cycle of animal and plants kingdoms will function normally again for hundreds of years to come, on our watch.

Where the Goldilocks syndrome comes in is too little or too much carbon emissions burnt either on or by our planet and photosynthesis shuts down. Its like shutting down the entire natural world and devastating animal and plant kingdoms worldwide.

Its all about finding the sustainable levels of CO2 for the planet that is going to preserve photosynthesis for everyone. Photosynthesis even effects biodiversity of species and species count. So we know that the amount of extinction's on the planet is very relevant to this, as well as how many health animal species there are.

Of course there will be room for fiscal drag and governmental even international governmental regulation of any Goldilocks zone. What we do know is that everyone is already in the loop about Goldilocks and it has either stifled international governmental debate or brought it to a standstill.

SoE

United States

#2989 Nov 12, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
<YAWN!!> <flicks booger at SoE>
Whoa,..that's somewhat less than sanitary isn't it ?
I will assume ,with your depth of scientific knowledge, you realize that flicking while yawning is a risky proposition....

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#2990 Nov 12, 2012
You say black holes i say black stars.

We know the light and colour spectrum from white to black and every coloured star in the galaxy so why are we so unsettled by black stars and black light, perhaps its a Michael Myers syndrome? Ha Ha

#2991 Nov 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Black Holes are connections to other universes, liar!!

#2992 Nov 13, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see any major flaws in your post ?
I will go out on a limb here and assume most understand English
quite well as well as Canadian,British,plain and American...
Fraught with fundimental physics errors and a lack of any perceived direction understanding English,i don't believe,was the
problem....
If i understand the concept of trippy accurately..it was that.
First of all, I only reported on how others have interpreted Einstein's observations. I did not necessarily endorse them nor claim that I could verify them. I merely find them interesting interpretations, not at all like your idiotic, narcissistic posts.

Location hidden

#2993 Nov 13, 2012

#2994 Nov 13, 2012

Lapeer, MI

#2995 Nov 13, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Black Holes are connections to other universes, liar!!
You didn't and I didn't say that you did. This makes you a liar.

#2996 Nov 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't and I didn't say that you did. This makes you a liar.
I believe this makes you the liar;
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#2997 Nov 13, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this makes you the liar;
<quoted text>
Next you will be claiming dyslexia like your lame azz buddies do when they get owned! It would be funny if it were not so pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 19 min Aura Mytha 58,046
News White House Chaos Doesn't Bother the Stock Market 1 hr Real World 7
Lost Vape Esquare DNA60 TC Mod 22 hr perty 1
How to wipe iphone clean? 22 hr Seabag 2
Huawei Mate 9 with Leica Dual Camera - 64GB Unl... 23 hr allisonhu 2
News Atlanta, other cities eye test tracks for self-... Mon Trump is the man 2
IJOY CIGPET ECO12 6.5mL Sub ohm Tank is Launchi... Mon Anonymous 1
More from around the web