Is Time An Illusion?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#2957 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. You just lost half of your brain.
And that typifies what you think is "knowledge".

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2958 Nov 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a weaver of webs and Green Season gossamer...:}
It takes one to know one.

...runs away laughing...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2959 Nov 9, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And that typifies what you think is "knowledge".
Apparently, knowledge is snot what you think it is.

Pick your battles, pick your friends but don't pick your nose. Please.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#2960 Nov 9, 2012

Perhaps it's a matter of ..not correctly..picking his knows...

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Oxford, UK

#2961 Nov 10, 2012
Photosynthesis in the world act like a super cryogenics incubator. Understand this and regulate global warming.

The thermodynamics laws have never been agreed upon. What happens to fundamental principles of scientific reasoning like the laws of thermodynamics that are not significantly proven for all members of the scientific community to be satisfied. Of course another scientific conspiracy. I have been rummaging around the Oxford archive eight years and in that time i have probably unearthed a million conspiracies.

Take the position of pope. There are fifty popes in the world, most of which reside at the vatican, but we hear only the liturgies of Benedict XVI. Why? Because all the popes work like a government they each have a department of responsibility. When it comes to Benedict XVI his department of expertise these few years have merely been in media. For he is a media pope like John Paul II before him.

The scientific community works in a similar way finding who is the leading authority on a particular paper or a particular law of science is neon frigging impossible even for me to discover: a spook scientist.

Where there is a difference between departments there is irrevocably a different set of bibliographies, rules, systems, above all scientific discovery. There are millions of scientific discoveries that have not yet been published and printed, and that are taught at universities like Oxford.

Confined to the corridors of obscurity they commune like ghosts around the archive. Though they shine like gem stones amongst the dust it is sad that they will never be mentioned in the media.

Britain has one of the biggest secret society networks in the world with politics, religion, and science communities that are vast.

Fact is the laws of thermodynamics like most media science has been thrown to the wolves. Old outdated, outmoded, and pretty darn useless. Sadly media science seems all there is up for debate?

Well if you think that you need to get a fukcing life and join a commune?

#2962 Nov 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, knowledge is snot what you think it is.
Pick your battles, pick your friends but don't pick your nose. Please.
No, snot is knowledge according to you.

You can pick your friends and you CAN pick your nose, put please stop picking your friend's nose.

As for time .... well ...

Einstein said that each of the 3 dimensions of space are identical to the 4th dimension that we are experiencing as "time". Subsequent interpretations of this observation suggest that the reason we are experiencing time as we do is that we are traveling in that dimension at the speed of light. Einstein's "speed limit" is in force in all 4 dimensions of space time. So any velocity we have in the other three dimensions, slows our velocity in the direction of time.

Some have suggested if we could travel in any of the 3 dimensions known as "space" near the speed of light, that dimension would collapse, the 4th dimension would expand and we would experience an entirely different 3 dimensional universe orthogonal to our on in space time ..... how "trippy" is that.

But I would guess, it is snot for you.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Oxford, UK

#2963 Nov 10, 2012
In the archive things a heavily slip between regression evolution on the one hand, and refracted evolution on the other.

See, its alright excepting evolutionary theory unconditionally without flaws. But what drives evolution? And where does the energy come from? Most people are aghast some people are outraged. But there it is. For evolutionary theory to be applicable to modern day science, we need answers to both those questions before we can logically except Darwinian theories of evolution.

The tractor beam thesis is brilliant. n our brains we have a time-line made out of neurones. But the energy field is much bigger like a great saint david halo it sits in the heavens like a nebula cluster warping space-time. In fact we can see that same nebula in the northern lights.

By the tractor beam energy field thesis both questions are answered. The very planet is spiralling through space towards this energy field which acts like a centre of gravity., and gives us an insight in how? and why? planet move about the galaxy.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Oxford, UK

#2964 Nov 10, 2012
If you think of depleted Uranium in a nuclear reactor. What you have in minuscule is evolutionary regression and the processes involved with the tractor beam energy field. You do. Don't want to relies it but we have the whole of the worlds evolution as a process pretty darn work out already. It was simply the case of realising to apply the logic in an integral way.

But there is a rival to this process of depletion and so evolutionary regression.
And that is refraction.

Neutrinos fill the universe. Light particles enrapture the moment with energy.
Imagine having the power to unwind neutrino refraction in the universe. What you would end up with is simultaneous dimensional variations of objective reality. Another words you would have several variations of divisional theory crammed up in any one real time reality.

Where regression would explain alpha to omega as a life process. Refraction would explain omega to alpha evolutionary spectrum.

#2965 Nov 10, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
If you think of depleted Uranium in a nuclear reactor. What you have in minuscule is evolutionary regression and the processes involved with the tractor beam energy field. You do. Don't want to relies it but we have the whole of the worlds evolution as a process pretty darn work out already. It was simply the case of realising to apply the logic in an integral way.
But there is a rival to this process of depletion and so evolutionary regression.
And that is refraction.
Neutrinos fill the universe. Light particles enrapture the moment with energy.
Imagine having the power to unwind neutrino refraction in the universe. What you would end up with is simultaneous dimensional variations of objective reality. Another words you would have several variations of divisional theory crammed up in any one real time reality.
Where regression would explain alpha to omega as a life process. Refraction would explain omega to alpha evolutionary spectrum.
People like you do not last long after becoming Mycologists. I strongly recommend you avoid that field of study.

Lapeer, MI

#2966 Nov 10, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, snot is knowledge according to you.
You can pick your friends and you CAN pick your nose, put please stop picking your friend's nose.
As for time .... well ...
Einstein said that each of the 3 dimensions of space are identical to the 4th dimension that we are experiencing as "time". Subsequent interpretations of this observation suggest that the reason we are experiencing time as we do is that we are traveling in that dimension at the speed of light. Einstein's "speed limit" is in force in all 4 dimensions of space time. So any velocity we have in the other three dimensions, slows our velocity in the direction of time.
Some have suggested if we could travel in any of the 3 dimensions known as "space" near the speed of light, that dimension would collapse, the 4th dimension would expand and we would experience an entirely different 3 dimensional universe orthogonal to our on in space time ..... how "trippy" is that.
But I would guess, it is snot for you.
You can pick your facts, you can pick your theories, you can even pick your reality but none of it means diddly squat without consensus. If it works for you but for no one else then your picks bring your sanity into question. Consensus helps to confirm sanity. Do you see Pink Unicorns flying through the Cosmos and no one else can? Yes? You have a problem.

You bandy about a lot of terms but offer no definition of those terms or define their interactions. If each of the common 3 dimensions are identical to the 4th dimension then why do we even define them separately in the first place? A definition without distinction is useless. If the 1st dimension is a point of infinity then how can you state that it is identical to the 4th dimension that supposedly encompasses everything? If the 2nd dimension is formed from infinite points to form an infinite line then how can you state that it is identical to the 4th dimension? If the 3rd dimension is formed from groups of points at right angles to each other then how can you state that it is identical to the 4th dimension?

How can you do ANY of this while not knowing exactly what the 4th dimension is in the first place?

You then take all of this gobbledygook and try extrapolating it into something referred to as a speed limit in all dimensions including the 4th and, further, that any attempt to travel at lightspeed in the other 3 dimensions causes a slowing in the 4th. Huh?

What exactly is *speed* in Time when speed is defined as Distance traveled per Unit Time(D/T)? What is Time inside of Time? What is a Rate of Time? A Rate of Time compared to what? Time?

You are taking common sensory experiences and trying to convert them into nonsense reactions of the Cosmos. This is precisely what Einstein warned against doing.

WHAT is a dimension?

Your reality here is worth snot and you keep picking your nose like a Gold Rush miner. Have you ever heard of Fool's Gold?

Maybe you don't want to. You are picking your reality again:}

#2967 Nov 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pick your facts, you can pick your theories, you can even pick your reality but none of it means diddly squat without consensus. If it works for you but for no one else then your picks bring your sanity into question. Consensus helps to confirm sanity. Do you see Pink Unicorns flying through the Cosmos and no one else can? Yes? You have a problem.
You bandy about a lot of terms but offer no definition of those terms or define their interactions. If each of the common 3 dimensions are identical to the 4th dimension then why do we even define them separately in the first place? A definition without distinction is useless. If the 1st dimension is a point of infinity then how can you state that it is identical to the 4th dimension that supposedly encompasses everything? If the 2nd dimension is formed from infinite points to form an infinite line then how can you state that it is identical to the 4th dimension? If the 3rd dimension is formed from groups of points at right angles to each other then how can you state that it is identical to the 4th dimension?
How can you do ANY of this while not knowing exactly what the 4th dimension is in the first place?
You then take all of this gobbledygook and try extrapolating it into something referred to as a speed limit in all dimensions including the 4th and, further, that any attempt to travel at lightspeed in the other 3 dimensions causes a slowing in the 4th. Huh?
What exactly is *speed* in Time when speed is defined as Distance traveled per Unit Time(D/T)? What is Time inside of Time? What is a Rate of Time? A Rate of Time compared to what? Time?
You are taking common sensory experiences and trying to convert them into nonsense reactions of the Cosmos. This is precisely what Einstein warned against doing.
WHAT is a dimension?
Your reality here is worth snot and you keep picking your nose like a Gold Rush miner. Have you ever heard of Fool's Gold?
Maybe you don't want to. You are picking your reality again:}
Your inability to understand plain English is not my problem.

Lapeer, MI

#2968 Nov 10, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to understand plain English is not my problem.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Let's not talk about your personal problems, OK?

Your inability to use plain English is not my problem.

Pig Latin is no longer in use around here:}

#2969 Nov 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is probably why you can't understand me. If porcine languages had a written form, I'm sure you would do much better.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#2970 Nov 10, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is probably why you can't understand me. If porcine languages had a written form, I'm sure you would do much better.
You didn't see any major flaws in your post ?

I will go out on a limb here and assume most understand English
quite well as well as Canadian,British,plain and American...

Fraught with fundimental physics errors and a lack of any perceived direction understanding English,i don't believe,was the
problem....

If i understand the concept of trippy accurately..it was that.

SoE

Rozet, WY

#2971 Nov 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Control yourself...man !

How would you have survived having had to set in and review his formal defense :-)

Lapeer, MI

#2972 Nov 10, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Control yourself...man !
How would you have survived having had to set in and review his formal defense :-)
Excuse my getting too serious. I just grow weary of people trying to use Literary Ploys, Hollywood Science Fiction and cheap appeals to the emotions as vehicles of scientific explanation. It's like using the Big Red Dog, Big Bird, Astrology, A TV Show called Fringe or Kim Kardashian's sex life to explain the Big Bang theory to suburban football fans. It is so disparate and irrelevant that is loses all credibility. And yet, people keep trying to do this.

The answers lie amongst the numbers but not inside the numbers themselves. It is what we *see* inside of those numbers that is the Siren's call to us. Dissing the numbers, dissing all of the past giants whose shoulders we stand upon today is not an act of scientific pursuit but are exercises in emotional fantasy and futility. They might make for a good Sci-Fi script on Cable but they are useless service while dining at the Table of Science.

According to Einstein, imagination is far more critical than knowledge and mathematical skill to the pursuit of Science for, without a vivid imagination, skill and knowledge lose their goal, their target, their purpose. You are all dressed up with nowhere to go.

But pursuing simple fantasy with no wish for rigorous proofs and delineation can be done by Chipmunks lying on their backs in a Summer Sun. No Chipmunk has ever won a Nobel.

Location hidden

#2973 Nov 11, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see any major flaws in your post ?
I will go out on a limb here and assume most understand English
quite well as well as Canadian,British,plain and American...
Fraught with fundimental physics errors and a lack of any perceived direction understanding English,i don't believe,was the
problem....
If i understand the concept of trippy accurately..it was that.
Ranters rarely are understood for anything other than ranting. He reminds me of Rumplestiltskin. Blowhards do that.

Location hidden

#2974 Nov 11, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, that's me throwing the peanuts.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#2975 Nov 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my getting too serious. I just grow weary of people trying to use Literary Ploys, Hollywood Science Fiction and cheap appeals to the emotions as vehicles of scientific explanation. It's like using the Big Red Dog, Big Bird, Astrology, A TV Show called Fringe or Kim Kardashian's sex life to explain the Big Bang theory to suburban football fans. It is so disparate and irrelevant that is loses all credibility. And yet, people keep trying to do this.
The answers lie amongst the numbers but not inside the numbers themselves. It is what we *see* inside of those numbers that is the Siren's call to us. Dissing the numbers, dissing all of the past giants whose shoulders we stand upon today is not an act of scientific pursuit but are exercises in emotional fantasy and futility. They might make for a good Sci-Fi script on Cable but they are useless service while dining at the Table of Science.
According to Einstein, imagination is far more critical than knowledge and mathematical skill to the pursuit of Science for, without a vivid imagination, skill and knowledge lose their goal, their target, their purpose. You are all dressed up with nowhere to go.
But pursuing simple fantasy with no wish for rigorous proofs and delineation can be done by Chipmunks lying on their backs in a Summer Sun. No Chipmunk has ever won a Nobel.
GREAT post
Timely..:-)
From time to time worthwhile injecting...
No person need feel left behind..bigbird makes all equal.Following
that concept of good intentions leads to problems down the road and,in my opinion, has done more destruction to any hope of realistic progress.(present time orientation doesn't work to fix ill's created where long term direction is needed)
Twice i posted similar entrys and was taken to task by Cash the first time...In essence"topix is not the have all and be all of science, it's best to allow everyone to have their say?"
It seems the philosophy America is now willing to pursue for a number of reasons,a course leading in that direction for good or ill..
You bring up several points worth pursuing.(Is cash still around ?)
More later, Im off in my pursuit of legal action against Cern for
discriminating against the truly stupid, baring them from supervisory positions..

Location hidden

#2976 Nov 11, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>...bigbird makes all equal....
No, he doesn't.

PBS is a wolf in chicken's clothing.

Being a recipient of public funds, it's not supposed to campaign for either party, but it has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Chimney1 19,766
How to Directly Recover Deleted Photos from my ... (Nov '12) 7 hr Lora_14 34
Biometric Cloud-Based Offers Attractive Deployment 14 hr iritechinc 1
News 8th District Republican candidates a mixed bag (Feb '10) 15 hr MAKING BETTER POL... 11
Father Science and Technology Thu Faridmuti 1
News Remote-controlled passenger flights 5 years awa... Wed floyd 1
News Adm. Mullen says hacked drones caused no damage (Dec '09) Wed dershowitzizdrek 20
More from around the web