|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laying down....
Oh,....you and your darned relativism...

You know, if you're hanging upside down, your left hand is still your left hand and East is still East and West is still West and the twain shall never meet... except maybe at Greenwich.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the humor of hicks in small Idaho towns with nothing better to do than spend endless hours reading Tolkien novels which they regard as the pinnacle of intellect. Which, for them, it is.
Your black & white existence can, at most, entertain a few shades of grey. The rest of us enjoy Life in living color. Along with shades of grey.

You were born with short legs, short-sight and severe Monochromacy.
Your only advantage in all of this is that you can never fall further than the length of your stubs, you'll never be accused of being far-sighted and your visual world is simplified greatly to lightness and darkness. Life is simple for you.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Thermodynamics 1 is not what is seems.

The archive i have been robbing down here in the dark endless labyrinths of Oxford University say different.

They speak of other untold laws. They speak of new interpretations to the old laws. They say that the whole truth about thermodynamics is either unknown or unprinted.

Fact is a warped tractor beam like domed energy field sitting on top of the cosmos that depletes gases which charges and recharges life particles,(that was put there by the discharge of energy made in the final explosion of the big bang) but with a sting in its tail it warps the whole of space-time and thus regresses cosmic evolution: is the most reasonable if not sane explanation of what drives evolution and where the energy comes from.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My recent experiences in this place remind me that without intensive schooling to the contrary, a man only considers "moral" his obligations to family and clan. All others are enemies or at best raw meat. Nationalism succeeds by artificially expanding the emotional reach of clan. Internationalism is only possible in the highly schooled who imagine all as clan, brothers, sisters, but its a construct.
Out here, FU if you ain't clan, and its assumed, without question, that other clans are thinking the same way. The idea that the USA or the west actually wants to help is so foreign that a conspiracy must be assumed...and is.
Utter callousness or nastiness rules against "non-clan". Its not us who are normal. Its that.
Ya know, from a historical standpoint, what you describe in the UAE, and the Middle East in general, is nothing new to humans the world over. You've got Mafia, the Scottish Clan Wars, Hatfields & McCoys and, to a similar extent, Irish Catholics vs Protestants, and Muslims vs the Infidels. The difference perhaps is that Islam throws human social advancement back 2000 years or perhaps even further to a time when societies were just down from the trees. This could, in a nutshell, explain the backward worldview of Muslim societies the world over including those nascent scourges appearing across Europe. Ignorance at such a large scale is making a reprise with The Dark Ages II coming to a country near you.

The illusion of Time is just one of many human misconceptions.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

the dark lord wrote:
The archive i have been robbing down here in the dark endless labyrinths of Oxford University say different.
They speak of other untold laws. They speak of new interpretations to the old laws. They say that the whole truth about thermodynamics is either unknown or unprinted.
Fact is a warped tractor beam like domed energy field sitting on top of the cosmos that depletes gases which charges and recharges life particles,(that was put there by the discharge of energy made in the final explosion of the big bang) but with a sting in its tail it warps the whole of space-time and thus regresses cosmic evolution: is the most reasonable if not sane explanation of what drives evolution and where the energy comes from.
Before you go dissing the Laws of Thermodynamics, you'd better come up with more than just personal opinion, experience or hearsay. Some empirical data would sure be helpful. Sure, there are some scientific observations suggestive of new underlying laws of nature(like fractal molecular constructs observed inside of some Superconductive Materials - something completely unexpected) but, in general, you don't throw out the baby with the bathwater until you've got a better baby to replace it with:)
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,....you and your darned relativism...
You know, if you're hanging upside down, your left hand is still your left hand and East is still East and West is still West and the twain shall never meet... except maybe at Greenwich.
Sorry,I guess i was combining the shape of universe and gravitional effects.. that's Y i used X.
I believe combining DsubL and OsubB (rapidly approching 0)
may lead to more understanding of fractured molecular constructs..
:-)
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

the dark lord wrote:
You shouldn't be robbing
They say that the whole truth about thermodynamics is either unknown or unprinted.
Do i detect a conspiracy there...
S.W.A.G.?
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

You were born with short legs, short-sight and severe Monochromacy.
Your only advantage in all of this is that you can never fall further than the length of your stubs, you'll never be accused of being far-sighted and your visual world is simplified greatly to lightness and darkness. Life is simple for you.
Even though at times unrealized...
One must always make the effort to count one's blessings ?--:-)

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

It's fairly obvious what kind of person OB is to be hostile with strangers just because he sees they have been civil with me.
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

For what ever reason...
He seems a person prone to self destruction...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry,I guess i was combining the shape of universe and gravitional effects.. that's Y i used X.
I believe combining DsubL and OsubB (rapidly approching 0)
may lead to more understanding of fractured molecular constructs..
:-)
You are forgiven. Now go and sin no more:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
It's fairly obvious what kind of person OB is to be hostile with strangers just because he sees they have been civil with me.
Oh, you savage woman, you...:}

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

SoE wrote:
For what ever reason...
Perhaps if he would be more selective with his word selection?

The Power Of Words: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you savage woman, you...:}
I am as a babe in the woods, dependent on the mercy of wolves. 8-/

bwaheheh

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SoE wrote:
For what ever reason...
<YAWN!!> <flicks booger at SoE>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
<YAWN!!> <flicks booger at SoE>
Be careful. You just lost half of your brain.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I am as a babe in the woods, dependent on the mercy of wolves. 8-/
bwaheheh
You are a weaver of webs and Green Season gossamer...:}
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgiven. Now go and sin no more:>
Whew,...thank heavens...one could not ask for more than that-:-)
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. You just lost half of your brain.
Hahaha...
I was about to comment that it was strange anyone would want to rid themselves of the most intelligent object attached
to their body......?
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if he would be more selective with his word selection?
The Power Of Words: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Good post...
Where ever there is a human being there is a chance for an act of kindness...
dd.. With A Little Help From My Friends.. p_p

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of5,038
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Science / Technology Forum right now

Search the Science / Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 5 min Dogen 171,234
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 24 min Truthiness 26,839
Chinese man accused of hacking into US computers 6 hr Buffalo Bull 5
Union leader derides Obama education chief 10 hr libertarius 1
Send a Togolese 3D printer made out of ewaste t... (Nov '13) 16 hr mr balogun 2
how do i hide my isp location (Oct '07) 19 hr Dude 401
Love's opens Oklahoma travel stop Fri ocd 2
•••
•••