|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's not up to you to decide if they've been wasted. >:)
To get into Freud's emotional super ego it is :-)
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you know of my wishes.
Only what you have displayed so far..
Abstracting the core of your communication is quite difficult up to this point...
Intellect on my part or communication on yours ?
Perhaps you just wish to slather crap in the hope something sticks?
Perhaps the summation of the function x as x approaches stupidity?
Nothing dectected in the uppermost curve...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Only what you have displayed so far..
Abstracting the core of your communication is quite difficult up to this point...
Intellect on my part or communication on yours ?
Perhaps you just wish to slather crap in the hope something sticks?
Perhaps the summation of the function x as x approaches stupidity?
Nothing dectected in the uppermost curve...
I'm sorry! Please rephrase. The noise of your self gratification made your statements difficult to comprehend.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
To get into Freud's emotional super ego it is :-)
It's always amusing to observe sock puppets having a conversation particularly when they have the same puppet master who is deluded into believing no one realizes this.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always amusing to observe sock puppets having a conversation particularly when they have the same puppet master who is deluded into believing no one realizes this.
Sure. Righto. That must be the only possible reason why we've been so civil among ourselves.

SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry! Please rephrase. The noise of your self gratification made your statements difficult to comprehend.

Why, I wonder, was this response expected...
I'm quite sure those with a science background had no problems...
It appears you may have craped out of social sciences as well..
I also detect no firm grasp of literature...
Perhaps your forte is contemporary Etruscan dialects ?

When a report is required on the failure of a satellite the scientists/engineers/techs hope on reading the report it will consist of more than.."it crashed"..After a period detail is usually second nature.
Such is the case and an explanation for not "dumbing it down."
AD: you should not be hearing any noise accompanying the previous post...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, I wonder, was this response expected...
I'm quite sure those with a science background had no problems...
It appears you may have craped out of social sciences as well..
I also detect no firm grasp of literature...
Perhaps your forte is contemporary Etruscan dialects ?
When a report is required on the failure of a satellite the scientists/engineers/techs hope on reading the report it will consist of more than.."it crashed"..After a period detail is usually second nature.
Such is the case and an explanation for not "dumbing it down."
AD: you should not be hearing any noise accompanying the previous post...
You are fantasizing ... it would not be possible to "dumb that down".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. Righto. That must be the only possible reason why we've been so civil among ourselves.
I think so too!! Thanks for the validation!
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always amusing to observe sock puppets
Yes,that would seem to fit what i would expect you to have spent considerable time analyzing...
Is amusement in the above a form of acculturated trait (Gypsies)
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fantasizing ....

Projecting again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again
I stand corrected, that was even dumber.
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
... it would not be possible to "dumb that down".
Well, I guess you will remain uninformed....

“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Evolutionary regression of space-time. Is a closed book phenomenon. In that the beginning there was a big bang and at the end of time itself all you'll have is an handful of frozen grains of sand blowing about some space tundra somewhere? Now frozen hyperspace is progressive. Energy itself depleted. So life just existed, this debunked any kind of big bang phenomenon climbing into the equation. But what about the big crunch. That's alright, makes things a little bit flat. And out of sync with the rest of creation. Everyone knows that space is very very cold ice frozen the space air in fact. And this is how things are? E = mc2 now take cosmic energy > cosmic mass then that cosmos would expand, If cosmic energy < cosmic mass then that cosmos would contract If E = m, cosmic energy = cosmic mass then the cosmos would neither be expansionary of in contraction but would be constant.

Living life needs energy to survive. Without energy all life would freeze and of course die. What were used too is vacuums of of flat space. Which we know is as far a vast distances are concerned is warped around in a globe like manner taking the form of a planet. But as far as we are concerned whilst inside the planets stratosphere. That what we are in is vacuous space.

Think energy, think life, motion, heat. Or living hot motion. Think mass, think death, flux, ice. Or dead frozen flux. Hyperspace therefore like it or not is a frozen enemy to life.

At some kind of starting point to creation. we were spirits of fire and flame. Now we have mass. So we are surrounded by death. Even the mass of my bones are fused together by the fire and flame of the spirit. But the body as a mass bears the hallmark of death. And why energy levels in diets are typically low immortality seems a far distant reality.

Where did the energy come from? Frozen temperatures can kill but flux preserves life and crystallises life. Our bodies are such a chrysalis to the fire and flame spirit. We are alive but only just (in the modern age). We can think, but can we imagine.

Somehow in the laws of antithesis of nature come symmetry if not harmony. But this kind of life is a rotten deathlike blight upon the soul. It is only in heaven that life is rekindled in the soul. And we are ourselves. With horns probably and with hearts the size of tree trunks.
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, that was even dumber.
Hey ,Im always willing to be inspired...
Suppose you give your findings regarding time as an illusion..perimeters etc.
Also some thoughts on how it may effect the search and direction of Grand Unification...
Perhaps how generally it will change physics as we now understand it.....
Do you believe the LHC will lend any insight into this subject...
SoE

Montpelier, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

the dark lord wrote:
Evolutionary regression of space-time. Is a closed book phenomenon. In that the beginning there was a big bang and at the end of time itself all you'll have is an handful of frozen grains of sand blowing about some space tundra somewhere? Now frozen hyperspace is progressive. Energy itself depleted. So life just existed, this debunked any kind of big bang phenomenon climbing into the equation. But what about the big crunch. That's alright, makes things a little bit flat. And out of sync with the rest of creation. Everyone knows that space is very very cold ice frozen the space air in fact. And this is how things are? E = mc2 now take cosmic energy > cosmic mass then that cosmos would expand, If cosmic energy < cosmic mass then that cosmos would contract If E = m, cosmic energy = cosmic mass then the cosmos would neither be expansionary of in contraction but would be constant.
Living life needs energy to survive. Without energy all life would freeze and of course die. What were used too is vacuums of of flat space. Which we know is as far a vast distances are concerned is warped around in a globe like manner taking the form of a planet. But as far as we are concerned whilst inside the planets stratosphere. That what we are in is vacuous space.
Think energy, think life, motion, heat. Or living hot motion. Think mass, think death, flux, ice. Or dead frozen flux. Hyperspace therefore like it or not is a frozen enemy to life.
At some kind of starting point to creation. we were spirits of fire and flame. Now we have mass. So we are surrounded by death. Even the mass of my bones are fused together by the fire and flame of the spirit. But the body as a mass bears the hallmark of death. And why energy levels in diets are typically low immortality seems a far distant reality.
Where did the energy come from? Frozen temperatures can kill but flux preserves life and crystallises life. Our bodies are such a chrysalis to the fire and flame spirit. We are alive but only just (in the modern age). We can think, but can we imagine.
Somehow in the laws of antithesis of nature come symmetry if not harmony. But this kind of life is a rotten deathlike blight upon the soul. It is only in heaven that life is rekindled in the soul. And we are ourselves. With horns probably and with hearts the size of tree trunks.
Oh lord, hahaha...this is what the dork lard or whoever has found?
I wonder where
Oxford..Cambridge Kings
The new face of physics reduced to the simplicity of (E=mc^2)?
I believe i must set out for awhile..hahaha

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

the dark lord wrote:
In your loquacious analysis, you've neglected to account for the first law of thermodynamics. Energy does not "deplete". Try again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,Im always willing to be inspired...
Suppose you give your findings regarding time as an illusion..perimeters etc.
Also some thoughts on how it may effect the search and direction of Grand Unification...
Perhaps how generally it will change physics as we now understand it.....
Do you believe the LHC will lend any insight into this subject...
Obviously, you were not paying attention the first time. So a second posting just for your benefit;

"Mathematics is a human language. As such, it has flaws and limitations. The fact that mathematics can not adequately describe the past, present or future is more indicative of the limitations of that language than it is of the reality of the past, present or future."

Try to pay attention from now on, M'kay?

In short, our current mathematical "language" breaks down when we try to describe Schrodinger's cat and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. It attempts to describe these things in terms of probabilities and statistics, which I believe is not really appropriate, but the best we can do at present time. This inadequacy in our Mathematical language leads to such concepts as "infinite universes" being spawned by quantum events in the decision making process and multiple pasts producing single events in the present. All nonsensical IMHO and will probably remain so until we find a more accurate means of describing what is really going on.
SoE

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you were not paying attention the first time. So a second posting just for your benefit;
"Mathematics is a human language. As such, it has flaws and limitations. The fact that mathematics can not adequately describe the past, present or future is more indicative of the limitations of that language than it is of the reality of the past, present or future."
Try to pay attention from now on, M'kay?
In short, our current mathematical "language" breaks down when we try to describe Schrodinger's cat and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. It attempts to describe these things in terms of probabilities and statistics, which I believe is not really appropriate, but the best we can do at present time. This inadequacy in our Mathematical language leads to such concepts as "infinite universes" being spawned by quantum events in the decision making process and multiple pasts producing single events in the present. All nonsensical IMHO and will probably remain so until we find a more accurate means of describing what is really going on.
Mathematics can not or we can not,as yet, understand the relationships...?
inadequacy in our mathematical language.? The fact that we cannot apply mathematics to your satisfaction doesn't mean the answers aren't there...the problem isn't in the stars...H
All nonsensical IMHO and will probably remain so until we find a more accurate means of describing what is really going on

Now the rubber hits the road....In the existence of man what have we come up with that is a more precise language of relationships?
What language most closely defines the limits of the possible..
What would be a more accurate means of describing what is going on ?(the possibility of a Nobel Prize may reside here for you)
You seem to want to view the universe using steadystate math?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of having your head up your butt so you are now trying to insert it in mine? Thanks, but no thanks.
When people are lost, some will send up a flare.

But you send out an odor accompanied by a cacophonous display of verbose smugness.

In either case, one will get noticed. But you will never be found.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously it is beyond your ability to address the topic you claim drew your eye.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
I like the comments immediately below that article. The guy's got great insight into the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••