Lapeer, MI

#2638 Oct 25, 2012
upic wrote:
Time is a sagment.
If you say so!
SoE

United States

#2639 Oct 25, 2012
Perhaps he? meant time is actually a sag between the past and future ?
That would be a concept i don't completely understand
One of the products of Time(?), i'm thinking, is to bring about eventually a sag ?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2640 Oct 25, 2012
SoE wrote:
Perhaps he? meant time is actually a sag between the past and future ?
That would be a concept i don't completely understand
One of the products of Time(?), i'm thinking, is to bring about eventually a sag ?
But there is no sag between Past and Future. It's all downhill.
Straight into the ground.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2641 Oct 25, 2012
OMG time has mass. The more that time passes (accumulates) the more it makes us sag. Gravity and time must be directly proportional..... to the inverse of ...hold on.....I'm seeing it now....yes, if we reverse gravity we reverse time......!!

Location hidden

#2642 Oct 25, 2012
OK so I can reverse time now.....but dang...I still don't know what the heck it is.

Location hidden

#2643 Oct 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on their condition, some female body parts ARE to be feared.
Have you ever been cornered in the supermarket vegetable aisle by a woman who can't stop talking about herself? Her mouth is to be feared.
This recently happened to me, in fact. Every second sentence contained the two words "my husband" with an emphasis placed on them along with an intense stare into my eyes. DANGER! kept flashing across her forehead in bright red infrared tacker-tape style.
Sure, I get cornered by women in the vegetable section all the time; the last time it happened it was hard to concentrate on what she was saying because she was stroking this cucmber while she was talking to me. Must have been a nervous tic......oh wait, that was a fantasy, a daydream.

But seriously I have to say I believe I do recall women that tended to overdo the "my husband" thing. What do you suppose it means? What are they trying to convey?:
1) "don't even think about hitting on me" or
2) "please hit on me"?

I was too afraid to find out.

Lapeer, MI

#2644 Oct 25, 2012
Pokay wrote:
OK so I can reverse time now.....but dang...I still don't know what the heck it is.
I'm with your, Pokay. If we reverse Time, we get Emit.

A lot of things emit. So what does it mean to reverse Time or reverse Emit??

The opposite of Emit is Attract.

What are the consequences of Time's Arrow?

Lapeer, MI

#2645 Oct 25, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I get cornered by women in the vegetable section all the time; the last time it happened it was hard to concentrate on what she was saying because she was stroking this cucmber while she was talking to me. Must have been a nervous tic......oh wait, that was a fantasy, a daydream.
But seriously I have to say I believe I do recall women that tended to overdo the "my husband" thing. What do you suppose it means? What are they trying to convey?:
1) "don't even think about hitting on me" or
2) "please hit on me"?
I was too afraid to find out.
Life is too short for those inquisitive explorations. I went through the Summer side of Life long ago and don't want to keep asking those same old questions over and over until I die. There are no answers to fit all situations. It is what it is.

But I can enjoy the humor of it all. Like the time a woman in the veggie aisle asked "Are you shoplifting carrots or are you just happy to see me?"

Location hidden

#2646 Oct 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with your, Pokay. If we reverse Time, we get Emit.
A lot of things emit. So what does it mean to reverse Time or reverse Emit??
The opposite of Emit is Attract.
What are the consequences of Time's Arrow?
I like that one. Time attracts like gravity and when we reverse it then it emits.....some kind of weird nano-smokescreen. And I meant that purely as a measure, it had no implications regarding
our very own 10^-9anomaly (nanoanomaly)

What are the consequences? What are the consequences of walking through the veggie aisle with a woody? Question is did you have a woody when she asked you that or was she just having fun, possibly hitting on you? I'm either in the wrong part of the country or women just don't act that free anymore. Or I'm just downright ugly, but I sure don't think so.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2647 Oct 25, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I like that one. Time attracts like gravity and when we reverse it then it emits.....some kind of weird nano-smokescreen. And I meant that purely as a measure, it had no implications regarding
What are the consequences? What are the consequences of walking through the veggie aisle with a woody? Question is did you have a woody when she asked you that or was she just having fun, possibly hitting on you? I'm either in the wrong part of the country or women just don't act that free anymore. Or I'm just downright ugly, but I sure don't think so.
Maybe the GMOs are making women more aggressive.

Still, have you ever wondered why they oil those cucumbers up at the store?:]
SoE

United States

#2648 Oct 26, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, have you ever wondered why they oil those cucumbers up at the store?:]
Wax...The produce manager told me they use some form of wax to inhibit premature disintegration....
SoE

United States

#2649 Oct 26, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is no sag between Past and Future. It's all downhill.
Straight into the ground.
The first x portion of my life was spent deciding which part of the sky i should choose to view. The second seems to be choosing a spot on the ground...
SoE

United States

#2650 Oct 26, 2012
Pokay wrote:
OMG time has mass.
Eureka...you may be on to something...a completely new field :-)
Perhaps it's gravity increasing as time passes...?
Our bodys are preset to accommodate the gravitional intensity of that at birth..?

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Banbury, UK

#2651 Oct 26, 2012
Hyperspace is frozen.

Yes i believe time is actually frozen in third space.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#2652 Oct 26, 2012
weirdscape
fromnet
aetherscape
thirdspace

nope.

i guess thirdspace has a certain ring to it.

TSD thirdspacedrive

ALIENWARE TSD BLOBASPERE GAMENETWORK

fine.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Banbury, UK

#2653 Oct 26, 2012
gameland meets alienware tsd

gameland damocles net

Lapeer, MI

#2654 Oct 26, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I like that one. Time attracts like gravity and when we reverse it then it emits.....some kind of weird nano-smokescreen. And I meant that purely as a measure, it had no implications regarding
Once Upon A Time, I would confidently state that nothing happens without Time. No longer. QE has changed all that. The mystery just deepens.

Pinocchio was actually a forgotten piece of Italian Erotica at one time. A guy with a big trunk enjoyed lying to women and getting away with it. This really turned him on. That's where the term "Woody" came from. The publisher, however, learned that, as a children's story with a good Life's lesson lying between the lines reached a much larger audience. So poor Pinocchio's sex life went down the drain and his nose got the business instead.

Looks can have surprisingly little to do with attraction. Personality is a tremendous draw and will continue to be going forward. How in the Hell did Adam & Eve know what handsome and pretty even meant?

"Gee, Adam. You are one big hunk of a man!"

Compared to who?", says Adam. "A Chipmunk?"

Lapeer, MI

#2655 Oct 26, 2012
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wax...The produce manager told me they use some form of wax to inhibit premature disintegration....
Thanks for the tip!

:>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 27 min dad1 61,004
News N.J. to shift priorities from solar to gas (Feb '11) 1 hr lol 6
News Five natural ways to boost your erection and la... 14 hr oxfordx501 3
Remove DRM and Convert Audible AA Audiobooks to... (Feb '15) 16 hr JesseRR 6
News Samsung Galaxy S8: What You Need to Know About ... Tue will it cost more 1
News A chance for the Pluto-huggers? Scientist leads... Tue laurele 1
News Solar plant ready to heat up (Nov '10) Tue Bizness23 4
More from around the web