Is Time An Illusion?

Posted in the Science / Technology Forum

Comments (Page 131)

Showing posts 2,601 - 2,620 of5,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2635
Oct 24, 2012
 
Pokay wrote:
"Eulabeia" is the Greek word for fear, though it sounds like it's slang for a certain female body part.
Depending on their condition, some female body parts ARE to be feared.

Have you ever been cornered in the supermarket vegetable aisle by a woman who can't stop talking about herself? Her mouth is to be feared.

This recently happened to me, in fact. Every second sentence contained the two words "my husband" with an emphasis placed on them along with an intense stare into my eyes. DANGER! kept flashing across her forehead in bright red infrared tacker-tape style.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2636
Oct 24, 2012
 
ticker-tape:>

Since: Oct 12

Lakebay, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2637
Oct 25, 2012
 
Time is a sagment.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2638
Oct 25, 2012
 
upic wrote:
Time is a sagment.
If you say so!
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2639
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Perhaps he? meant time is actually a sag between the past and future ?
That would be a concept i don't completely understand
One of the products of Time(?), i'm thinking, is to bring about eventually a sag ?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2640
Oct 25, 2012
 
SoE wrote:
Perhaps he? meant time is actually a sag between the past and future ?
That would be a concept i don't completely understand
One of the products of Time(?), i'm thinking, is to bring about eventually a sag ?
But there is no sag between Past and Future. It's all downhill.
Straight into the ground.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2641
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMG time has mass. The more that time passes (accumulates) the more it makes us sag. Gravity and time must be directly proportional..... to the inverse of ...hold on.....I'm seeing it now....yes, if we reverse gravity we reverse time......!!

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2642
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OK so I can reverse time now.....but dang...I still don't know what the heck it is.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2643
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on their condition, some female body parts ARE to be feared.
Have you ever been cornered in the supermarket vegetable aisle by a woman who can't stop talking about herself? Her mouth is to be feared.
This recently happened to me, in fact. Every second sentence contained the two words "my husband" with an emphasis placed on them along with an intense stare into my eyes. DANGER! kept flashing across her forehead in bright red infrared tacker-tape style.
Sure, I get cornered by women in the vegetable section all the time; the last time it happened it was hard to concentrate on what she was saying because she was stroking this cucmber while she was talking to me. Must have been a nervous tic......oh wait, that was a fantasy, a daydream.

But seriously I have to say I believe I do recall women that tended to overdo the "my husband" thing. What do you suppose it means? What are they trying to convey?:
1) "don't even think about hitting on me" or
2) "please hit on me"?

I was too afraid to find out.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2644
Oct 25, 2012
 
Pokay wrote:
OK so I can reverse time now.....but dang...I still don't know what the heck it is.
I'm with your, Pokay. If we reverse Time, we get Emit.

A lot of things emit. So what does it mean to reverse Time or reverse Emit??

The opposite of Emit is Attract.

What are the consequences of Time's Arrow?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2645
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I get cornered by women in the vegetable section all the time; the last time it happened it was hard to concentrate on what she was saying because she was stroking this cucmber while she was talking to me. Must have been a nervous tic......oh wait, that was a fantasy, a daydream.
But seriously I have to say I believe I do recall women that tended to overdo the "my husband" thing. What do you suppose it means? What are they trying to convey?:
1) "don't even think about hitting on me" or
2) "please hit on me"?
I was too afraid to find out.
Life is too short for those inquisitive explorations. I went through the Summer side of Life long ago and don't want to keep asking those same old questions over and over until I die. There are no answers to fit all situations. It is what it is.

But I can enjoy the humor of it all. Like the time a woman in the veggie aisle asked "Are you shoplifting carrots or are you just happy to see me?"

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2646
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with your, Pokay. If we reverse Time, we get Emit.
A lot of things emit. So what does it mean to reverse Time or reverse Emit??
The opposite of Emit is Attract.
What are the consequences of Time's Arrow?
I like that one. Time attracts like gravity and when we reverse it then it emits.....some kind of weird nano-smokescreen. And I meant that purely as a measure, it had no implications regarding
our very own 10^-9anomaly (nanoanomaly)

What are the consequences? What are the consequences of walking through the veggie aisle with a woody? Question is did you have a woody when she asked you that or was she just having fun, possibly hitting on you? I'm either in the wrong part of the country or women just don't act that free anymore. Or I'm just downright ugly, but I sure don't think so.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2647
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I like that one. Time attracts like gravity and when we reverse it then it emits.....some kind of weird nano-smokescreen. And I meant that purely as a measure, it had no implications regarding
our very own 10^-9anomaly (nanoanomaly)
What are the consequences? What are the consequences of walking through the veggie aisle with a woody? Question is did you have a woody when she asked you that or was she just having fun, possibly hitting on you? I'm either in the wrong part of the country or women just don't act that free anymore. Or I'm just downright ugly, but I sure don't think so.
Maybe the GMOs are making women more aggressive.

Still, have you ever wondered why they oil those cucumbers up at the store?:]
SoE

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2648
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Still, have you ever wondered why they oil those cucumbers up at the store?:]
Wax...The produce manager told me they use some form of wax to inhibit premature disintegration....
SoE

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2649
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is no sag between Past and Future. It's all downhill.
Straight into the ground.
The first x portion of my life was spent deciding which part of the sky i should choose to view. The second seems to be choosing a spot on the ground...
SoE

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2650
Oct 26, 2012
 
Pokay wrote:
OMG time has mass.
Eureka...you may be on to something...a completely new field :-)
Perhaps it's gravity increasing as time passes...?
Our bodys are preset to accommodate the gravitional intensity of that at birth..?

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2651
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hyperspace is frozen.

Yes i believe time is actually frozen in third space.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2652
Oct 26, 2012
 
weirdscape
fromnet
aetherscape
thirdspace

nope.

i guess thirdspace has a certain ring to it.

TSD thirdspacedrive

ALIENWARE TSD BLOBASPERE GAMENETWORK

fine.

“Pope & President”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2653
Oct 26, 2012
 
gameland meets alienware tsd

gameland damocles net

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2654
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I like that one. Time attracts like gravity and when we reverse it then it emits.....some kind of weird nano-smokescreen. And I meant that purely as a measure, it had no implications regarding
our very own 10^-9anomaly (nanoanomaly)
What are the consequences? What are the consequences of walking through the veggie aisle with a woody? Question is did you have a woody when she asked you that or was she just having fun, possibly hitting on you? I'm either in the wrong part of the country or women just don't act that free anymore. Or I'm just downright ugly, but I sure don't think so.
Once Upon A Time, I would confidently state that nothing happens without Time. No longer. QE has changed all that. The mystery just deepens.

Pinocchio was actually a forgotten piece of Italian Erotica at one time. A guy with a big trunk enjoyed lying to women and getting away with it. This really turned him on. That's where the term "Woody" came from. The publisher, however, learned that, as a children's story with a good Life's lesson lying between the lines reached a much larger audience. So poor Pinocchio's sex life went down the drain and his nose got the business instead.

Looks can have surprisingly little to do with attraction. Personality is a tremendous draw and will continue to be going forward. How in the Hell did Adam & Eve know what handsome and pretty even meant?

"Gee, Adam. You are one big hunk of a man!"

Compared to who?", says Adam. "A Chipmunk?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,601 - 2,620 of5,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Science / Technology Forum right now

Search the Science / Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chinese man accused of hacking into US computers 1 hr New China 6
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 2 hr SoE 26,853
Australia is drying out thanks to our emissions 3 hr SpaceBlues 36
India's Mars orbiter spacecraft to reach target... 3 hr SpaceBlues 1
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 8 hr Aura Mytha 171,269
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter discovers ev... 11 hr SpaceBlues 1
Sunseeker Energy Holding AG and Nations Roof Pl... (Sep '09) 13 hr Trap 67
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••