Since: Jun 08

nomadic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Unlike the raft of reports released to date on the issue, Earth Vision exposes the cause of the disappearing honeybees - humanity’s excessively manipulative beekeeping, as well as the spiritual ecology needed to resolve the issue, as indicated by Rudolf Steiner.

This article opens the box on the disappearing honeybee issue, so-called Colony Collapse Disorder, by using spiritual ecology and the indications of 20th Century renaissance man, Rudolf Steiner, to realize the common denominator of suspected causes. If entrenched analysts, who have been concertedly looking at external threats for the villain, were to turn their sights 180 degrees, they would discover that "we have met the enemy, and the enemy is us!" - that is, overall human interference.

Visit the article :

http://www.evbooks.net/earth_vision_021.htm
There Can Be Only One

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

OMG if the bees die we do.
AHHHHHH paniccccc fear ahhhhhhhh....!!!

Since: Dec 08

Dallas, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Judged:

To a certain degree I am not in disagreement. However, the treatise overstates the human factors. That is NOT to say that human factors are not in part responsible. The reality of the problems with the bee population is a combination of human and non-human factors.Humans have indeed made grand errors when it comes to the breeding and over "medicating" the bees. But, it is the elements that occur naturally and would have with or without human intervention been problematic for the honey bee. Further, the notion that CCD is entirely the fault of humans is placing far too much importance upon a species that is far too arrogant to begin with!

“Earth Vision and Insight21”

Since: Jun 08

nomadic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

I stand by what I have presented.
The human factor is, indeed, the heart of the matter.
Not enough people are taking up this theme - thus, the real cause of the problem is being missed out on.
We must re-double our efforts to present this perspective - or lose the entire game...
justanallusion

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

It is an irrefutable fact that bee CCD is directly attributable to the influence of the "human factor" evinced by the fact that the bees were doing just fine without our efforts to manipulate their production cycles/output...If it ain't broke, don't try fixing it.

Reference to potential environmental factors as a cause for the collapse is as incredibly shortsighted as it is irrelevant as bees are a direct, co-existing byproduct of the environment, enjoying a reciprocally altruistic relationship therewith.

Removal of the influence mankind has exerted on an inherently naturally occurring process may well serve to salvage bee colonies and, in turn, crop production rates for human consumption...Nothing "arrogant" about demonstrable facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Science / Technology Forum right now

Search the Science / Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 26,849
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 22 min TurkanaBoy 171,251
Pakistani fashion retailers eye e-commerce to w... 2 hr NITiN 2
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 5 hr nanoanomaly 5,041
Buzz Aldrin Describes His 'UFO' Encounter Durin... 11 hr Total BS 2
Chinese man accused of hacking into US computers 22 hr Buffalo Bull 5
Union leader derides Obama education chief Sat libertarius 1
•••
•••