Serbia targets corruption as part of ...

Serbia targets corruption as part of EU integration drive

There are 4 comments on the EurActiv.com story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Serbia targets corruption as part of EU integration drive. In it, EurActiv.com reports that:

In a victory for France, the European Court of Justice today struck down the European Parliament's effort to reduce the amount of time spent at its seat in Strasbourg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurActiv.com.

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#1 Dec 13, 2012
rootin' corruption in the balkans? u kiddin' me..not sure if its because we are from the balkans but same fkin' messed up mentality we do share....and the only thing in common for our different races and nations.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
blimey wrote:
rootin' corruption in the balkans? u kiddin' me..not sure if its because we are from the balkans but same fkin' messed up mentality we do share....and the only thing in common for our different races and nations.
corruption is serbia is unprecendent in a history of mankind
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>corruption is serbia is unprecendent in a history of mankind
No one is more corrupt than that undemocratic multinational EU bureaucracy... except maybe NATO and the Obama administration.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is more corrupt than that undemocratic multinational EU bureaucracy... except maybe NATO and the Obama administration.
servians are the most corrupt in the whole wide world at this particular time, sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 29 min Pokay 7,513
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Critical Eye 20,904
News The man who dresses Beyonce 13 hr madoff zionism 1
News Community 13 hr El Chapo 3
News Report: Some top baby monitors lack basic secur... Thu softball player 1
News Supreme Court smacks EPA for ignoring costs, bu... Thu abdaa 9
News IU researchers lead $1.2 million effort to unlo... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 6
More from around the web