How To Achieve A Universal Conscience

How To Achieve A Universal Conscience

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#1 May 18, 2013
First of all one must understand and soundly conclude if he/she believes in GOD and/or nature as the origin of life and species on planet earth.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#2 May 19, 2013
I thought that one must believe UFO's dropped off new species every million years in accordance to God's plan.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#3 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
I thought that one must believe UFO's dropped off new species every million years in accordance to God's plan.
No, achieving a universal conscience does not entail this.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#4 May 19, 2013
Ah, I see. My mistake then.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#5 May 20, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Ah, I see. My mistake then.
It's all good! The next step a person must take to achieve a universal conscience is accepting only self-evident absolute truths because these are universal concepts! There is no exception to this because if you do make an exception and accept a non-universal concept you are no longer a universal conscience person. This is very important to know and it takes a serious commitment from the individual to walk this path.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#6 May 20, 2013
Digitally subscribe or contribute to this seminar for a start-up revolutionary solar business!

>>>> http://www.natureinforce.org/digital-subscrip...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#7 May 20, 2013
The next step a person must take to achieve a universal conscience is only accept terms and definitions that are universally valid! This includes scientific laws and/or universal concepts that are validated with empirical evidence!

I am encouraging you to hold on to universal concepts and scientific laws that interest you and then simplify them into your own words so they are seen as self-evident absolute truths.

It’s important before you start this journey on how to achieve a universal conscience that you find out what interests you in life, because this is what your self-evident absolute truths are going to be supporting on your journey to achieving a universal conscience.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#8 May 21, 2013
"The question is can you reject or accept some truths or can you accept or reject all truths. Nature makes no exceptions, so you either accept the truth or reject them. Acceptance of the truth in all ways is the birth of a universal conscience!"

>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisThreats

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#9 May 22, 2013
TESTIMONY AND DEMONSTRATION ON HOW MY UNIVERSAL CONSCIENCE HELPED ME DISCOVER THE TRUE ORIGINS OF BIO-DIVERSITY ON PLANET EARTH AS A SELF-EVIDENT ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

"Intelligent Design Forum Comment in response to the poster "The Dude" who is in support of the Theory of Evolution which I refuted and disproved by me exercising the universal conscience I achieved!

"Are you serious?! My creativity expressing my scientific concepts is Infinite!!!!!!!!! If the term “opposite” bothers you so much then let’s use a synonym term of it so I will not contradict myself when I prove to you the theory of evolution ONCE again contradict its self and violates the law of non-contradiction found in nature. A rattle snake and a human being is an incompatible (synonym with opposite) biological reproductive species!

Descent with modification when it comes to the origin of biological diversity by the theory of evolution demands that a biological reproductive species have to have been compatible at one time or another for it to change after billions of years with descent into the biodiversity we observe today. Likewise and in demonstration, a biological reproductive species become PERMENTLY incompatible (synonym with opposite) as we see today with a rattle snake and a human being as a biological reproductive species over time!

A. Biological reproductive species are compatible!

B. Biological reproductive species are incompatible (synonym with opposite)!

C. Biological reproductive species is compatible and over billions of years biological reproductive species become incompatible (synonym with opposite)!

Apply the law of non-contradiction found in nature to answers A, B and C.

In sum, the law of non-contradiction as the scientific method for checking the integrity of information put out by scientist who attempts to interprets and explain how biological diversity originated on planet earth scientifically concludes that the theory of evolution is a contradictory science and this alone violates the principles of a scientific law (constant principle) found in all sciences and the law of non-contradiction.

In addition the constant principle is thus excluding Answers C and B by the law of non-contradiction and leaves answer A because a biological reproductive species is and always (the law of non-contradiction/constant principle found in nature) is compatible as demonstrated and observed today.

Once again the theory of evolution fails miserably by violating the law of non-contradiction by saying a biological reproductive species was compatible over billions of years ago and at this current date biological reproductive species are incompatible. Your pseudo-science claiming compatible and incompatible of a biological reproductive species violate the law of non-contradiction because time vs. constant is irrelevant when it comes to the constant principle found in nature!

The simplified self-evident absolute truth (universal conscience) demonstrates compatible and incompatible or opposite/contradictory terms and the use of these terms to explain the same biological reproductive species found in nature is in violation of the law of non-contradiction, thus rejecting the theory of evolution explanation for the origin of species on planet earth but instead confirming the origin of biological reproductive species as being fixed/unchanging as a new biological scientific law!"

>>>> http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TTL...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#10 Jun 5, 2013
To achieve a universal conscience one must first find their reasoning on a universal concept/principal and this universal concept/principal must be the scientific method to one reasoning when it comes to the governing of the information in ones mind.

This universal concept/principal one must find his reasoning on is called the Universal Law Of Non-Contradiction.

Now your method of reasoning is founded on a universal and flawless concept that governs the information in your mind when rationalizing to find out if something is true/right or not/wrong on the universal scale.
Believer

Lebanon, TN

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
"The question is can you reject or accept some truths or can you accept or reject all truths. Nature makes no exceptions, so you either accept the truth or reject them. Acceptance of the truth in all ways is the birth of a universal conscience!"
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisThreats
I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and God! Jesus made it very plain to those who choose this path in life. Jesus is the ONLY WAY to eternal life in a very real place called Heaven!
Those who fall for the "universal conscience" concept are playing "follow the leader" into a life of disappointment and hopelessness that leads to death.
Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE,
Believer

Lebanon, TN

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Isn't it wonderful that God made it so easy to find the answers to the questions we are all seeking. What am I, why am I, who am I???q
The "atheist/universal conscience" crowd want you to believe that if you can follow their way you are a deep thinking intellectual. Godly wisdom will tell you that is a lie and a trap for those caught up in the "pride of life" that Jesus warns us to turn away from.
Young people, don't be deceived into thinking you are the " master of you fate, the captain of your soul. " Apart from God we are like ships lost on a stormy sea. The waters may be calm for awhile, but when the storms of life come, and they will come, you will find you have nothing with which to save yourself or your loved ones.
Live for Jesus and Jesus/Holy Spirit will live in and through you.
Choose the Supernatural God of the Supernatural Life! Why settle for less?

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#13 Jun 6, 2013
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and God! Jesus made it very plain to those who choose this path in life. Jesus is the ONLY WAY to eternal life in a very real place called Heaven!
Greetings! May I add I stand right next to GOD or you can call it one with nature because it is GOD that created nature and it is nature I observe and gathered my understanding and achievement of a universal conscience! To truly know who GOD or how NATURE is you must achieve a universal conscience and journey and only accept self-evident absolute (universal) truths.

Once again, GOD is a self-evident absolute (universal) truth and you can know this by studying nature. You fail to realize that a conscience is what is right and what is wrong and only the acceptance of absolutes (universals) truths is how one achieves a universal conscience! Hence, a universal way of knowing right from wrong!
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who fall for the "universal conscience" concept are playing "follow the leader" into a life of disappointment and hopelessness that leads to death.
Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE,
You speak of truth in your statement but yet you dismiss a universal conscience, which means knowing the universal truth. You are in contradictory of yourself by upholding truth and dismissing it by demoting a universal (absolute truth) conscience (knowing right from wrong)!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#14 Jun 6, 2013
Believer wrote:
The "atheist/universal conscience" crowd want you to believe that if you can follow their way you are a deep thinking intellectual. Godly wisdom will tell you that is a lie and a trap for those caught up in the "pride of life" that Jesus warns us to turn away from.
You project and mistaken who I am! I am not an atheist because I know a GOD exists and I know this by my understanding being founded on universal law called the law of non-contradiction. I am not religious like you are because my reasoning originates and is governed by this ETERNAL law called the universal law of non-contradiction.

I warn you for your own well-being to turn away from up-holding contradictory teachings because GOD creation called NATURE does not contradict it’s self so why would you up-hold a teaching that contradicts GOD creation called NATURE?
Believer wrote:
Young people, don't be deceived into thinking you are the " master of you fate, the captain of your soul. " Apart from God we are like ships lost on a stormy sea. The waters may be calm for awhile, but when the storms of life come, and they will come, you will find you have nothing with which to save yourself or your loved ones.
YOU speak of contradictory statements! Why would GOD give me the “ability to choose” and tell me I am not the master of my fate? You are wrong, I choose my own destiny and no one else does because GOD endowed me with the ability to choose! Your GOD is contradictory because he gives man the ability to choose but then he tell man he cannot choose is own fate/destiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Into The Night 87,199
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) Fri 0smius 15,423
could you tell me please Converter outlook Fri scumbagggg 1
News Halton Catholic board to revisit motion calling... Fri Pope 1
Pass4sure Cisco 400-051 Question Answers - CCIE... Fri poulwaker 3
Latest 400-101 CCIE Dumps - Eliminate Your Fear... (Jun '17) Fri poulwaker 2
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Wed positronium 218
More from around the web