Wrench Inventor Claims Sears Stole Hi...

Wrench Inventor Claims Sears Stole His Idea, Took It to China

There are 4 comments on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Wrench Inventor Claims Sears Stole His Idea, Took It to China. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

In the small town of Cabot, Pa., Dan Brown is the proud inventor of the Bionic Wrench, a product made solely in Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

Who

Wyoming, MI

#1 Nov 16, 2012
First of all if this guy actually invented anything at all, how would Sears have known about it unless he told them.

Second, why didn't this "genius" patent, trademark or copyright his idea for protection against just such "theft"?

Kinda his own fault, don't be so stupid next time pal.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Who wrote:
First of all if this guy actually invented anything at all, how would Sears have known about it unless he told them.
Second, why didn't this "genius" patent, trademark or copyright his idea for protection against just such "theft"?
Kinda his own fault, don't be so stupid next time pal.
Try reading an article about it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/MadeInAmerica/wrench...
southron_98

Hayes, VA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
You might be aware of this but being young you might not, while your lawyer should I figured I wanted to be sure. Sears as a history of stealing inventions look up Peter M. Robers and others I just cannot remember the information, the bad news they fight it for years make hundreds of million then will settle for a million or two.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
southron_98 wrote:
You might be aware of this but being young you might not, while your lawyer should I figured I wanted to be sure. Sears as a history of stealing inventions look up Peter M. Robers and others I just cannot remember the information, the bad news they fight it for years make hundreds of million then will settle for a million or two.
Today's Sears is as bad as Wal-Mart or Home Depot.

They all stock cheap Chinese crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 1 hr Osmius 7,493
News Report: Some top baby monitors lack basic secur... 10 hr softball player 1
News Supreme Court smacks EPA for ignoring costs, bu... 16 hr abdaa 9
News IU researchers lead $1.2 million effort to unlo... 16 hr TW_sugar_daddio 6
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 21 hr Igor Trip 178,702
News Eml To Pst Converter: The Most Convenient Way T... (Apr '13) Wed Olga Smith 8
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Wed macumazahn 20,900
More from around the web