Animal Testing Cons

Animal Testing Cons

There are 44 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Animal Testing Cons. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

Animal testing cons is the most debated topic, when it comes to conservation of the animal life around us.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Craig

Leeds, UK

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Animal testers only care about the money, nothing else. Testing on animals is cruel, they only do it because animals cant defend themselves, if they could there would be a lot of dead animal abusers. A lot of companies now a days do not test their products on animals because they have other ways to test them and they know how cruel animal testing is. Why dont you test on rapists, serial killers, paedos ect.
bustin your chops

Laurel, DE

#2 Aug 8, 2010
animal testing is the right thing to do and criag no matter how much you cry you can't stop it.
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#3 Aug 8, 2010
bustin your chops wrote:
animal testing is the right thing to do and criag no matter how much you cry you can't stop it.
No, but the ALF, MFAH, ARM, ALA, ALB can, HA.
bustin your chops

Laurel, DE

#4 Aug 8, 2010
i support animal testing,and donate large money to the cause every tax time.
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#5 Aug 8, 2010
bustin your chops wrote:
i support animal testing,and donate large money to the cause every tax time.
Ok.
bustin your chops

Laurel, DE

#6 Aug 8, 2010
meat is good and yummy
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#7 Aug 8, 2010
Well thankfully hundreds of companies each year stop animal testing, people are starting to realize animal testing is pointless and there are other ways to test products.
bustin your chops

Laurel, DE

#8 Aug 9, 2010
nothing can stop it when it comes to science.if that was the case it wouldn't be going on everywhere.

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 13, 2010
bustin your chops wrote:
nothing can stop it when it comes to science.if that was the case it wouldn't be going on everywhere.
Animal testing will come to an end.
PROUD MEAT EATER

Laurel, DE

#10 Aug 15, 2010
animal testing will never come to an end it shows you know noting about the usa,do you know how long its been going on and it always will,your thinking of your dumb uk,but no animal testing will never come to and end and the good news you can do nothing about it,
PROUD MEAT EATER

Laurel, DE

#11 Aug 15, 2010
animal testing will never come to an end,so ha,ha,ha.
you guys are stupid

Allentown, PA

#12 Feb 25, 2011
i hope one day they test on you
Jack

Center Valley, PA

#13 Feb 25, 2011
you guys are stupid wrote:
i hope one day they test on you
Luckily rats breed quickly and are easily replaced so there is no need to test on humans who reproduce extremely slowly and are not easily replaced.
Adrian in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA

#14 Feb 25, 2011
They've been doing it for years, even with insane asylum clients - just public now for liability, previous folks had to sign waivers to get out...
sweetie16

Delmar, IA

#15 Feb 25, 2011
bustin your chops wrote:
Animal Testing is very piontless..they test thousands of animals every year and realize that animals have wayy differnt immune systems as we do..here's a quote from an insider magazine..
"An article in the 6/24/02 issue of Insight Magazine tells us: "Of 11,000 anticancer chemicals developed in mice, none help humans. While 5 milligrams of botulinum kills man, 10 grams has no effect on dogs or cats. The differences can be both unknown and very great, researchers say. Some animal tests indeed have led to erroneous conclusions: that smoking is noncarcinogenic and that benzene is safe, for instance." see.???

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2011
I see the radical ARAs are out here again patting each other on the back with a circle jerk again.

Animal testing has found insulin for diabetics, treatments for hypo- and hyperthyroidism, has advanced research in cancer treatment, provided us with methods for blood transfusions, etc.

Too many ARAs are just out of step when it comes to understanding scientific research.

Craig, your radical extremist groups won't stop it. Eventually they'll end up in prison. Demanding something through violence won't work.
i love animals

Westlake, OH

#17 Mar 12, 2012
animal testing will end i hope they test on u

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#18 Mar 12, 2012
i love animals wrote:
animal testing will end i hope they test on u
Show your dedication to the cause and volunteer.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#20 Mar 12, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Show that you're a brainless, dlckless no life troll and post again real soon.
You pretty much have that covered, PSYCHO.
Anonymous

Birmingham, AL

#22 Mar 14, 2012
bustin your chops wrote:
Animal testing is not right!! What if they were testing the chemicals on u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Into The Night 78,525
News Has Apple Abandoned Egalitarianism? (Sep '14) 10 hr Apple overpriced 2
News How the most valuable corporation on Earth has ... (Nov '14) 10 hr Apple overpriced 3
News South Georgia man damaged retina looking at 197... 13 hr Common Sense 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... Aug 15 FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 2
News Rescuers discover body in Modesto creek is Dracula Aug 15 sir ran rap 3
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Aug 15 Atlanta Puppeteer 738
More from around the web