How to add bluetooth to your motorcyc...

How to add bluetooth to your motorcycle helmet | Motorcycle Buyer's Guide

There are 24 comments on the www.motorcycle-buyers-guide.com story from Feb 20, 2009, titled How to add bluetooth to your motorcycle helmet | Motorcycle Buyer's Guide. In it, www.motorcycle-buyers-guide.com reports that:

Listen to music or talk on a cellular phone hands-free while wearing a helmet. Works with all helmet styles: Half, 3/4, Modular, or Full-Face. Compatible with most Bluetooth devices such as MP3 players and ...

Motorcycle Clothing Buyer's Guide

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.motorcycle-buyers-guide.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smokey

Lake City, FL

#22 May 13, 2013
idiots wrote:
If you are not capable of driving / riding and talking at the same time, then you should not be allowed near any vehicle. Take a damn bus! Pull over and make a call? I make money with my phone... Fuk that, I'll take my call and make money while riding. If you dont like the idea of bluetooth helmets, thats your choice, but do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUK UP you TARD! If you cant multitask, you have no business being on a bike in the first place.
I'm amazed daily by the amount of idiots out there... Go find another forum or blog where you can go stroke eachother. QUEERS!
I've been to Ewa Beach and seen the inbred residents there, so I understand your use of childish and inane comments.
Please don't discontinue the use of your mandatory drug prescriptions.........
Gal

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#23 Jun 2, 2013

“Art is the proper task of life”

Since: Jul 13

QUARKS

#24 Jul 9, 2013
Informative
Lone Rider

Epping, Australia

#25 Aug 25, 2013
I say helmet Bluetooth and a camera should be made Mandatory in all helmets. Statistics state that a rider is 30% more likely to have an accident for each kilometre he/she rides at. I have only been riding the past year and I've had cars tailgate, cut in on my lane (right beside me), I have also been hit off my bike by a 4x4 (low speed, enough for me to only bruise my leg). Cars and bikes and trucks just don't get along. Riding is dangerous and that being said I will never give it up...

Personally I have installed both a camera and a Bluetooth system to my helmet. Because the next time I get hit I may not live to say my side of the story... Or as long as I'm conscious I can call for help without moving too much. Safety comes first guys/ girls. I also carry an advanced first aid kit with me.

I have a question that does not relate to this topic. I have rsearched both a two piece and a single piece riding suit. My question refers to more experienced riders. Which is better to ride in... A single piece or two piece motorbike suit? And please don't say it's personal choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 3 min Ronald 238
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr IB DaMann 40,669
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 5 hr SoE 10,595
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 8 hr raw null raygunn 167
Check Out Our Stock of IJOY Limitless Lux 215W ... 11 hr perty 1
News Obama to address convention of disabled veterans (Aug '13) 18 hr Go Blue Forever 22
News Junk food-loving fathers raise their future dau... Tue Here is what I 2
More from around the web