Expert: We must act fast on warming

Expert: We must act fast on warming

There are 28470 comments on the Kansas.com story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Expert: We must act fast on warming. In it, Kansas.com reports that:

Droughts, melting ice caps and glaciers, rising sea levels and mass extinctions will all be a reality unless the U.S. and the world cut back on carbon emissions dramatically, said James Hansen, director of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas.com.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26517 Feb 7, 2013
And your point is?
litesong

Everett, WA

#26518 Feb 7, 2013
'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' wrote:
litesong's pro abortion, pro secularism, pro left, pro climate change mitigation.......
////////
Chimney1 wrote:
Question: What do pro abortion, pro secularism, pro left, and pro defamation beliefs and words, have to do with the science of climate change?
Answer: nothing.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Chimney1....... Specially when the accusations of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are wrong, he knows they are wrong & he purposefully forgot our past conversations on those issues.

Meanwhile,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has no mathematics or science degrees, has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc to go with its poorly earned hi skule deegreee, has made errors of 73 million times, 1 million times, 1000 times & 3000 times & provides no science to back up its anti-AGW stance.

But most of all 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26519 Feb 7, 2013
litesong wrote:
'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' wrote:
litesong's pro abortion, pro secularism, pro left, pro climate change mitigation.......
////////
Chimney1 wrote:
Question: What do pro abortion, pro secularism, pro left, and pro defamation beliefs and words, have to do with the science of climate change?
Answer: nothing.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Chimney1....... Specially when the accusations of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' are wrong, he knows they are wrong & he purposefully forgot our past conversations on those issues.
Meanwhile,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has no mathematics or science degrees, has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc to go with its poorly earned hi skule deegreee, has made errors of 73 million times, 1 million times, 1000 times & 3000 times & provides no science to back up its anti-AGW stance.
But most of all 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Location hidden

#26520 Feb 7, 2013
Are we cross?
litesong

Everett, WA

#26521 Feb 7, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
Are we cross?
litesong wrote:
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flapped:
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
//////////
Eloteman wrote:
Are we cross?
//////////
litesong wrote:
Eloteman........You don't get the seriousness of all this.'large lying language' & 'phud fetid feces face fiend' are & consort with kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) & their racist, threatener, murdering & torturing ways. If you don't think it is worth opposing them, you should let those that will oppose them, do such.

Location hidden

#26522 Feb 7, 2013
Sorry , I am out of here .
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26523 Feb 8, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
litesong wrote:
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flapped:
//////////
Eloteman wrote:
Are we cross?
//////////
litesong wrote:
Eloteman........You don't get the seriousness of all this.'large lying language' & 'phud fetid feces face fiend' are & consort with kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) & their racist, threatener, murdering & torturing ways. If you don't think it is worth opposing them, you should let those that will oppose them, do such.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26525 Feb 13, 2013
UHI laid to rest. Another nail in the deniers coffin.

"Quantifying the Effect of Urbanization on
U.S. Historical Climatology Network Temperature Records

While it would likely be worthwhile to further characterize
the uncertainty in UHI&#8208;related warming in datasets like the USHCN (e.g., by
exploring a range of cutoffs for classifying a station as urban with the various
proxies or by quantifying more site&#8208;specific aspects of a stations environment), UHI
does not appear to represent a significant contributing factor in the CONUS&#8208;average
temperature signal over the past 50&#8208;80 years."

ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/da ta/ushcn/papers/hausfather-eta l2013.pdf

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#26526 Feb 13, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
the uncertainty in UHI&#8208;related warming in datasets like the USHCN (e.g., by
exploring a range of cutoffs for classifying a station as urban with the various
proxies or by quantifying more site&#8208;specific aspects of a stations environment), UHI
does not appear to represent a significant contributing factor in the CONUS&#8208;average

So is Watts stroking out yet.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26527 Feb 14, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Watts stroking out yet.
More scientific science fiction from the walloped again and again.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#26529 Feb 16, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
Sorry , I am out of here .
You left your point-to-be-collected.

Don't mind some,
Act the same
If you prefer
Peace and sun.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26530 Feb 16, 2013
See the spaced out spacedoutblues drank too much. It thinks that it’s back in the 70's. Did you grow your hair and start wearing bell bottoms again?
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#26531 Feb 16, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Gosh your link got no link left.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26532 Feb 16, 2013
If you stop the drink you might find the link.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26533 Feb 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh your link got no link left.
Try cut and paste, it works for me.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26534 Feb 16, 2013
Anything more than cut and paste would only show how foolish you really really are.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#26535 Feb 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
Anything more than cut and paste would only show how foolish you really really are.
But mindlessly repeating nothings about scientific science fiction, is MORONIC. and you admitted it meant nothing.

HA HA HA. What a loser.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#26536 Feb 16, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try cut and paste, it works for me.
Try again, I did and it does not work.
SoE

United States

#26537 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish?
There is a good chance topix doesn't know what you "publish".
It would seem no one else does either.
Perhaps it's a matter of them ether being incapacitated in some way
or some other easily explained consideration ?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26538 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
But mindlessly repeating nothings about scientific science fiction, is MORONIC. and you admitted it meant nothing.
HA HA HA. What a loser.
So we are alike!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 31 min Eagle 12 10,113
Sql server database 1 hr homad1943 2
News Microsoft's latest Surface Pro ad takes another... 1 hr homad1943 2
Recover Deleted text Messages from iPhone with ... (Mar '14) 1 hr homad1943 23
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Chimney1 43,441
News E-commerce giant urges businesses to write PM o... 4 hr Little Stevie Wan... 2
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 4 hr 0smius 10,855
More from around the web