Expert: We must act fast on warming

Sep 24, 2008 Full story: Kansas.com 27,952

Droughts, melting ice caps and glaciers, rising sea levels and mass extinctions will all be a reality unless the U.S. and the world cut back on carbon emissions dramatically, said James Hansen, director of ...

Full Story
PHD

Overton, TX

#26427 Jan 28, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lying troll.
So biggest liar when are you going to show your own peer review published work? You never answer the question. Sorry can't compete with you; you are the commander TROLL cut and paste scientific science fiction of endless useless babble.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#26428 Jan 28, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So biggest liar when are you going to show your own peer review published work? You never answer the question. Sorry can't compete with you; you are the commander TROLL cut and paste scientific science fiction of endless useless babble.

Perhaps it would be easer to comment,in a meaningful way,if you would direct me to your peer reviewed published work...
I think then i would be able to see the direction you are approaching the subject...

Obviously to attain a "PHD' you would have had to make a significant contribution in a specific field...
PHD

Overton, TX

#26429 Jan 28, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it would be easer to comment,in a meaningful way,if you would direct me to your peer reviewed published work...
I think then i would be able to see the direction you are approaching the subject...
Obviously to attain a "PHD' you would have had to make a significant contribution in a specific field...
I do and it really really is none of your concern.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#26430 Jan 28, 2013
SoE wrote:
Phudd makes a significant contribution in a field in exactly the same way a cow does. His field is Topix and he craps over it 12 hours a day.
PHD

Overton, TX

#26431 Jan 28, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Phudd makes a significant contribution in a field in exactly the same way a cow does. His field is Topix and he craps over it 12 hours a day.
And yours fairy lame goes on 24/7
SoE

Montpelier, ND

#26433 Jan 28, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>I do and it really really is none of your concern.
I have a feeling you have a bit of trouble following anything of importance...then again perhaps it's really really none of my concern ?
Perhaps you would wish to point out the important points you have contributed?
I find it intriguing that possibly a rare (Faux)PhD is onboard..
Would recognition of such an achivement be bestowed by the Sorbonne ?
SoE

Montpelier, ND

#26434 Jan 28, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>I do and it really really is none of your concern.
I can see how your preception of having to deal with all us foos
may prove tedious given your command of the subject...

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#26435 Jan 28, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling you have a bit of trouble following anything of importance...then again perhaps it's really really none of my concern ?
Another poster called PHD, Penny.

I don't know what the H and D stand for.

LOL.
litesong

Everett, WA

#26436 Jan 28, 2013
SoE wrote:
'phud fetid feces face fiend' daily makes significant contributions of 'phud cow pies' in fields of hay....

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#26437 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'phud fetid feces face fiend' daily makes significant contributions of 'phud cow pies' in fields of hay....
Another poster was calling her Penny. Is that what the P stands for in PHD.

Obviously she is an idiot and repeats nonsense over and over.
PHD

Overton, TX

#26438 Jan 29, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you never offer anything of importance to follow. No it really really is none of your concern. Look at the bright side now you have one correct statement.It would only add to your confiusion and a waste of mine time if I were to point out what I have contributed.You are being obsequious, even the wallop10 may say you are crossing a line.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#26440 Jan 29, 2013
Do any of these experts know a compelling experiment for climate change mitigation?

Al Gore just made a compelling argument for the economic case; he's made hundreds of millions off Current TV and climate change.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#26441 Jan 29, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well you never offer anything of importance to follow. No it really really is none of your concern. Look at the bright side now you have one correct statement.It would only add to your confiusion and a waste of mine time if I were to point out what I have contributed.You are being obsequious, even the wallop10 may say you are crossing a line.
Well,..we certainly wouldn't want to enhance my "confiusion"?
If you were to point out the technical aspects of "yourn" contributions,or try, it probably would be a waste of "yourn"
time and mine...
obsequious?...LOL
SoE

Rozet, WY

#26442 Jan 29, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well you never offer anything of importance to follow.
Most of the relevant physics has been posted several k posts ago..
There seems to be the politicos,conspiracy theorists,those that can't follow scientific relationships and on and on...
PHD

Overton, TX

#26443 Jan 30, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the relevant physics has been posted several k posts ago..
There seems to be the politicos,conspiracy theorists,those that can't follow scientific relationships and on and on...
Relevant but not exact. They do follow scientific relationships but they are in error. So they are scientific science fiction until the next group will theorize another scientific science fiction error. Well maybe you’re a Trekkie.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#26445 Jan 30, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant but not exact. They do follow scientific relationships but they are in error. So they are scientific science fiction until the next group will theorize another scientific science fiction error. Well maybe you’re a Trekkie.
More exact than you're relevant it seems...
If you were to restate that your academic background is of no concern to me you would certainly be correct...
As the C.D.C has often stated the highway of science in better than no highway ...
It is, by many, hoped that a understanding of the revelant leads more closely to the exact. You may wish to return to the Princeton Center For Advanced Studies to reacquaint yourself on that point.
You seem to take the position of a staunch Flat Earther..
It seems a apology may be due you...is Deutsche your first language ?
PHD

Overton, TX

#26446 Jan 30, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
More exact than you're relevant it seems...
If you were to restate that your academic background is of no concern to me you would certainly be correct...
As the C.D.C has often stated the highway of science in better than no highway ...
It is, by many, hoped that a understanding of the revelant leads more closely to the exact. You may wish to return to the Princeton Center For Advanced Studies to reacquaint yourself on that point.
You seem to take the position of a staunch Flat Earther..
It seems a apology may be due you...is Deutsche your first language ?
So you have nothing. It is no concern to you. You may want to pay attention to what you say or post. Maybe you wish to return to K level to reacquaint yourself to better your behavior studies. Oh stay off the highway of real science stick to scientific science fiction it is safer for you .Deutsche is your mode of gender. See I do respond in kind.
SoE

Rozet, WY

#26447 Jan 30, 2013
Deutsche is your mode of gender...

Man,... you have totally lost me there....
SoE

Rozet, WY

#26448 Jan 30, 2013
revelant..should be relevent..
Yes, i should pay increased attention
HAHAHA
litesong

Everett, WA

#26449 Jan 30, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Another poster was calling her Penny. I
Even if you're looking for lots of fetid feces,'phud fetid feces face fiend' ain't worth a penny, but devalues the fetid feces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan's space goals 14 min DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 2
The morons at PBS news hour 41 min One way or another 2
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 1 hr Ainu 26
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 3 hr khaledelgamal 135
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 10 hr One way or another 28
St. Paul schools warn that stolen iPads are use... 10 hr IPAD blackmarket 4
Santa Paws! How dressing your dog up for Christ... 20 hr Hooogle It 1
More from around the web