Expert: We must act fast on warming

Expert: We must act fast on warming

There are 28470 comments on the Kansas.com story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Expert: We must act fast on warming. In it, Kansas.com reports that:

Droughts, melting ice caps and glaciers, rising sea levels and mass extinctions will all be a reality unless the U.S. and the world cut back on carbon emissions dramatically, said James Hansen, director of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas.com.

SpaceBlues

United States

#26273 Dec 11, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Based on our ratings received your graph and my question seemed to confuse the Canadian. Do you think maybe a few more loonies would help the issue? You know you got them by the negative ratings.
LOL.

Unhappy loonies are always an issue. They come in both genders. Hey the dirt has vanished. Yes?

I did not go to Spain but its economy has not recovered even a bit.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26274 Dec 11, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
Unhappy loonies are always an issue. They come in both genders. Hey the dirt has vanished. Yes?
I did not go to Spain but its economy has not recovered even a bit.
The dirtlings care cover is holding him over until the holidays pass.
litesong

Everett, WA

#26275 Dec 11, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
Hey the dirt has vanished.
Maybe, the 50% of people under 26 who don't have jobs in Spain, took it out on those that had no sympathy for them, because they do have financial support. We know that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' has no sympathy for anyone & is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

........ or since dirtling is also 'eart hling(alien has no affinity to Earth)', he may have returned to his star system, located beyond the alpha centauri system. We do know their biology is not like earthlings, thus his other names,'earthling-1' & 'earthling has no brain'.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26276 Dec 11, 2012
WOW love those ratings. Another sign of being correct. The Looney ones will always rate you in a negative way. Maybe they can solicit the dirtlings care giver.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#26277 Dec 11, 2012
ObamaSUX wrote:
The "Greenhouse Effect" is EASILY TESTABLE and EVERY TEST PROVES THAT IT DOES NOT EXIST inc the ACTUAL Solar Oven measurements!
Never mind all the laboratory measurement, the satellite observations and the observations from the earth by sophisticated instruments, the green house effect can't be real because a bit of canonical aluminium foil says so?

Gord has got access to the computer in the loony bin again. Somebody tell the guards!
Northie

Spokane, WA

#26278 Dec 11, 2012
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeze, after all these years you still can't post a single measurement where ANY colder body, like the atmosphere, can HEAT-UP a warmer body, like the Earth Surface.
Good heavens, it is Gordo of The Tar Sands, trolling on behalf of his carbonaceous employer and friends once again.

And, last time I checked, the sun was a decidedly "warm body".
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26279 Dec 11, 2012
Not for the "ObamaSUX" cold hate world. The only time it feels warm and it's only speculation its when "ObamaSUX” goes wee wee in its pants.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#26280 Dec 12, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he has come to a premature conclusion.
yep, I forgot to unhook my hoses last night - no puns intended

but there are some real hosers around here, eh?

ya, you betcha
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26281 Dec 12, 2012
WOW love those ratings. Another sign of being correct. The Looney ones will always rate you in a negative way. And yes the real hosers are around here.
SoE

Garden City, ID

#26282 Dec 21, 2012
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, a COLDER BODY is a body that has a LOWER TEMPERATURE than a WARMER BODY....DUH!
University of Bowness ?
litesong

Everett, WA

#26283 Dec 21, 2012
A Repeat Treat:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
SpaceBlues wrote:
//////////
litesong wrote:
Maybe, the 50% of people under 26 who don't have jobs in Spain, took it out on those that had no sympathy for them, because they do have financial support. We know that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' has no sympathy for anyone & is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

........ or since dirtling is also 'eart hling(alien has no affinity to Earth)', he may have returned to his star system, located beyond the alpha centauri system. We do know their biology is not like earthlings, thus his other names,'earthling-1' & 'earthling has no brain'.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#26284 Dec 21, 2012
litesong wrote:
A Repeat Treat:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
SpaceBlues wrote:
//////////
litesong wrote:
Still enjoyable though.

How about this one for additional fun:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2012/d...
litesong

Everett, WA

#26285 Dec 21, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
How about this one for additional fun:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2012/d...
From your article:
One of my favourite accompaniments to the Christmas feast (but maybe not everyone's) is red cabbage.
//////////
litesong wrote:
I love cabbage with a spiced corn beef. My wife's mother made the best dressing recently for the Thanksgiving turkey dinner . Might have to ask her to make some up for the Christmas dinner we will have over here. The dressing will taste as wonderful with the Christmas ham we will have. My wife's favorite wines are Spanish, not the sweeter ones grown further north.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26286 Dec 21, 2012
litesout wrote:
<quoted text>
From your article:
One of my favourite accompaniments to the Christmas feast (but maybe not everyone's) is red cabbage.
//////////
litesut wrote:
I love cabbage with a spiced corn beef it gives me gas. My wife's mother made the best dressing recently for the Thanksgiving turkey dinner . Might have to ask her to make some up for the Christmas dinner we will have over here. The dressing will taste and create gas as wonderful with the Christmas ham we will have. My wife's favorite wines are Spanish, not the sweeter ones grown further north.
Finally the litesout explains Global Warming. It's the gas it passes due to its diet causing the warm-up of the world.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#26287 Dec 22, 2012
This is a MUST WATCH.

2016: Obama's America (2012)
http://archive.org/details/ObamaBiography

America and the World, watch an LEARN.
-------
Like I said before:

"Take a good look at Detroit.

That's a picture of the USA in 4 more years of OBAMA.

A once great country destroyed by a Muslim in the WH.

And you thought 9/11 One and Two were bad.

LOL"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26288 Dec 22, 2012
A must see life style in Canada.
bing.com/images

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26289 Dec 22, 2012
ObamaSUX wrote:
This is a MUST WATCH.
2016: Obama's America (2012)
http://archive.org/details/ObamaBiography
America and the World, watch an LEARN.
-------
Like I said before:
"Take a good look at Detroit.
And you thought 9/11 One and Two were bad.
LOL"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
"It has been explained to him many times but he is too stupid to understand. "
litesong

Everett, WA

#26290 Dec 22, 2012
obamasux is a racist pig wrote:
Not even a disguised effort of dark racism..... This crud is what racist re-pubic-lick-uns(Grand Outdated Party) have culled together for 50 years & more. If there were no racists in america, candidate Obama would have won by 60+% in 2008. If there were no racists in america, President Obama would have won without any pre-election doubt in 2012, since re-pubic-lick-uns ran through two dozen candidates, none, who had any qualifications for presidential office.

Often, gnarly polls detail how types of americans would vote. The polls never detail how racists vote, which would have been the most eye-opening method to see the seamy AND FAT underbelly of america.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26291 Dec 23, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even a disguised effort of dark racism..... This crud is what racist re-pubic-lick-uns(Grand Outdated Party) have culled together for 50 years & more. If there were no racists in america, candidate Obama would have won by 60+% in 2008. If there were no racists in america, President Obama would have won without any pre-election doubt in 2012, since re-pubic-lick-uns ran through two dozen candidates, none, who had any qualifications for presidential office.
Often, gnarly polls detail how types of americans would vote. The polls never detail how racists vote, which would have been the most eye-opening method to see the seamy AND FAT underbelly of america.
Hay pinhead you need to show respect to this Great Country of ours called America.
SoE

United States

#26292 Dec 23, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I advocate all things in moderation and none in excess and that includes all laws including your pollution laws.
That would of course apply to E=mc2.

I believe you have been down in the mine to long.
You godda watch the gamma radiation :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 10 min IB DaMann 43,340
IJOY CIGPET ANT Kit – Among the Leading Starters 6 hr perty 1
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 6 hr thetruth 10,066
Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 Protective Silicone Case ... 11 hr vapingnews 1
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 12 hr SoE 10,832
Blogger Tips: Inline Blogger Comments! How to? (Oct '08) Sat WatchAMonster 2
News Kawakami: Kaepernick's uninspiring performance ... Sat Cut The Kitty 2
More from around the web