EU-Ukrainian Association Agreement: T...

EU-Ukrainian Association Agreement: To sign or not to sign?

There are 4 comments on the EurActiv.com story from Dec 10, 2012, titled EU-Ukrainian Association Agreement: To sign or not to sign?. In it, EurActiv.com reports that:

EU foreign ministers, meeting the leader of the Syrian opposition on Monday , moved towards full recognition of a new coalition ahead of a diplomatic gathering aimed at bolstering aid for rebels fighting President Bashar al-Assad. Online security cannot be taken for granted as hackers and cyber attackers continue to outdo software engineers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurActiv.com.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2012
West base on liberalism-multiculturalism-fr ee economy-personal freedoms-private property-less State.

If Ukraine accept those values will become full member of EU-NATO-euro in few months.

So everything depend only from Ukraine.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
european2012 based on homosexual judaism control freak liberalism.

european2012 need join gulag egalitarian politic system

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Fundamentally I think there is still cannot be even a place for any associations, agreements, etc between the EU and Ukraine in its current shape. I'll even go as far as will say too early it is as well even to speak about it! You were absolutely right saying everything now depend only from Ukraine. The biggest and the sharpest problem from my point at it is the upraising nationalistic mood all over Ukraine and that recently became open activity of neonazi organizations and political parties in the countries' political life. Hate those talks about the possibility of signing association agreement with Ukraine at the back of the fact that today in the Western Ukraine openly act followers of the notoriously known Ukrainian Insurgent Army. Just try google on their bloody commander Stepan Bandera. Nationalistic organizations are quite well today in Ukraine as you can see in spite of banning it the Nuremberg trials and a numbers of the UN resolutions. In 1923 mongrels wildly killed 70 000 of Poles... however for the modern Ukraine the murderers appeared to be national heroes... Sorry, may be you can close your eye to the Ukrainian poor economics, you can close it to the countries Soviet commi past, but you can't keep blind eyes when it comes to the glorification of nazi collaborators and the raise of fascism in the neighboring Europe country!
Pro Ukraine

Luton, UK

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Nucak wrote:
Fundamentally I think there is still cannot be even a place for any associations, agreements, etc between the EU and Ukraine in its current shape. I'll even go as far as will say too early it is as well even to speak about it! You were absolutely right saying everything now depend only from Ukraine. The biggest and the sharpest problem from my point at it is the upraising nationalistic mood all over Ukraine and that recently became open activity of neonazi organizations and political parties in the countries' political life. Hate those talks about the possibility of signing association agreement with Ukraine at the back of the fact that today in the Western Ukraine openly act followers of the notoriously known Ukrainian Insurgent Army. Just try google on their bloody commander Stepan Bandera. Nationalistic organizations are quite well today in Ukraine as you can see in spite of banning it the Nuremberg trials and a numbers of the UN resolutions. In 1923 mongrels wildly killed 70 000 of Poles... however for the modern Ukraine the murderers appeared to be national heroes... Sorry, may be you can close your eye to the Ukrainian poor economics, you can close it to the countries Soviet commi past, but you can't keep blind eyes when it comes to the glorification of nazi collaborators and the raise of fascism in the neighboring Europe country!
Shut up you twit, what about Jobbik in Hungary an EU country, there are many fascists in the EU parliament and no right wing party member is in the Ukrainian government, Svoboda would be preferable to incompetant Yanukovich though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 85,552
action replay codes for the new super mario bros. (Jan '08) 4 hr Hacker 929
News Japanese Astronaut Testing Stink-Free Underwear (Jul '09) Tue penny 13
News Boxed: Costco for millennials adds booze to its... Tue chrystal craft 1
News Lifelike robots made in Hong Kong meant to win ... Tue chrystal craft 1
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) Jan 16 VetnorsGate 15,233
News NZ study: what holds our universe together? Jan 15 TimGMeloche 1
More from around the web