Spartan Internet Marketing at Michigan State University Summer Employment and Internship Career Fair

Full story: PRWeb

We value the relationship that we have established with MSU over the years. We are always pleased with the work ethic and dedication contributed by MSU interns and alumni Spartan Internet, a Michigan web design company , will be present at the 2013 MSU's Summer Employment and Internship Career Fair.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
Robert Blackwell

Saint Johns, MI

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Aww how cool marketing is now taking on a school level approach to recruiting more solicitors and under qualified individuals.. I would love to go head to head with a real SEO Agency and I can bet my results would be better.

"Google local experts"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 20 min One way or another 172,528
Exhibition On Islamic Civilisation In Terenggan... 3 hr _malon_goblok 4
Google tests airborne drones to deliver goods 8 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Dive into Os X Yosemite in Macworld's October D... 11 hr Philip Cohen 1
Humanoid robots proven to help autistic childre... 12 hr robina 1
Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Sho... (May '11) Fri freida kay castillo 135
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Fri Fair Game 27,024
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Science / Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••