Watch out for email hacking, warn police

Nov 4, 2012 Full story: Hemel Online

Police have warned the public to be on the look-out for email scams that could wipe all of the information stored on your computer.

Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Nov 4, 2012
First, script blocker people, learn to use it, it will save you a ton of headaches and probably a lot of money. Also, don't merge everything, keep it all separated, you're stupid if you want everything connected to the same thing.
si kabayan

Indonesia

#2 Nov 5, 2012
if i read tfa correctly this warning is for windows user who has a friend in dubai that had been robbed and needed money to get back to the uk, so nothing to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to transfer music songs from iPhone iPad iP... (May '13) 30 min susanajames 11
How to Directly Recover Deleted Photos from my ... (Nov '12) 56 min floramamie 26
Post your FeaturePoints referral code to get re... 57 min tarider77 16
India's low-cost Mars mission enters last lap a... 1 hr Karpamuchi 1
Body Armour (Oct '11) 2 hr I re DEWu re 25
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 4 hr Pokay 5,351
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 4 hr Evolution a lie 173,710
•••

Science / Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••