iPhone 5 debut draws crowd to Fayette Mall in Lexington

Sep 22, 2012 Full story: Information Technology 21

More than 120 people lined up at Fayette Mall's Apple Store to buy the new iPhone 5 debuting Friday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2012
It's nice that some people only have to worry about what brand phone they have.

Americans priorities are all jacked up
dolt

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Yes I know. On the news yesterday they showed this fat a$$ woman on there that called in sick to work just to go get one. She should be fired as soon as she goes back! That's what I would do
mr. obvious

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
the truth wrote:
It's nice that some people only have to worry about what brand phone they have.

Americans priorities are all jacked up
I agree. It's mostly the damn democrats. They get so excited over material things like tennis shoes and phones.
the truth

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="mr. obvious"]<quoted text>I agree. It's mostly the damn democrats. They get so excited over material things like tennis shoes and phones.[/QUOTE]
and republicans get excited over gays and women's rights....
mr. obvious

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
the truth wrote:
[QUOTE who="mr. obvious"]<quoted text>I agree. It's mostly the damn democrats. They get so excited over material things like tennis shoes and phones."

and republicans get excited over gays and women's rights....
Yes! For the most part. Man, you hit the nail on the head.
the truth

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2012
I'm hoping my mom and dad will buy me this phone. I always hit the nail on the head, I just came out of the closet.
thad hertz

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2012
the truth wrote:
I'm hoping my mom and dad will buy me this phone. I always hit the nail on the head, I just came out of the closet.
my dad already got me the phone when I suckled on his penis. I got a facial for the charger, and butt rammed for a case. All in all a good day for me AND my dad
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
I don't understand what the big deal is about the iphone 5....

I've had one in my pocket for over a year now.

It's called a nexus s.

Of course, My maps program actually works. So does Flash......

Apple Sheep are funny, aren't they?
Slam

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 29, 2012
I put it on vibrate then I show it up my butt, look me up I have several names on here. ;-) winky wink ;-)
the truth

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 29, 2012
I can be you too anytime I want to be. ;)
nope

Newport, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
I don't understand what the big deal is about the iphone 5....

I've had one in my pocket for over a year now.

It's called a nexus s.

Of course, My maps program actually works. So does Flash......

Apple Sheep are funny, aren't they?
But it sucks! yours is big. Harder to use. iPhone is awesome! Im no sheep. I don't own apple anything except an iPhone. It's just the best and easiest phone to use
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Harder to use? How so? Do phone numbers have less than 10 digits on your iphone 5 (which is just as big, by the way)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Enjoy your super-hip "simple" phone
nope

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
Harder to use? How so? Do phone numbers have less than 10 digits on your iphone 5 (which is just as big, by the way)?

Because I have been to the stores and played with all the phones. Androids suck. Even though u think they are simple, they might be but they are still not as easy as iPhone. They still have all these weird menus to go through to do things and such to navigate. Nothing is as easy as iPhone
nope

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Frisbee wrote:

And as to the video u posted...just like I said, most other phones are bigger and bulkier than iPhone. Especially the s3. The next BIG thing is right. U have to use 2 hands to do most things on it bc u can't hold it and reach. I was talking about doing everything on the phones. Not just dialing numbers. That's not what makes it easy
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Stick with that.

Have fun with your super easy map programs!

I'm sure they'll have one that works for the iphone6 in a couple of years.
nope

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
Stick with that.

Have fun with your super easy map programs!

I'm sure they'll have one that works for the iphone6 in a couple of years.
I've already used it plenty. Works perfectly. I've never had a problem with any of my iPhones

Since: Sep 12

Netherlands

#22 Oct 8, 2012
It seems iphone 5 is still hot!

http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-iPhone-5-c...
knighers

United States

#23 Oct 9, 2012
I wonder how much of my tax money was used to purchase these phones. I also wonder how many child support checks were used. I bet the percentage is large.
The Truth

Addison, IL

#24 Oct 9, 2012
knighers wrote:
I wonder how much of my tax money was used to purchase these phones. I also wonder how many child support checks were used. I bet the percentage is large.
How much of your tax money is going to support keeping gay marriage illegal.
How much of my tax money goes towards Lethal injections of criminals in other states.

I wonder how much of my tax money goes to rich people to buy nice cars.
I wonder how much of my tax money goes to this war noone agreed on, that we were lied to just to make happen.
How much of my tax money is going to kill innocent children caught in the crossfire wars started by a coke head that lied to us?

How much if my tax money pays for your special education??
bam phone

United States

#26 Oct 9, 2012
Everyone that pays for a regular phone has to pay for the free Obama phone. This thread is about phones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 13 min Evolution a lie 173,710
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 18 min Lawrence Wolf 69
Apple's Tim Cook Hasn't Cleaned Out Steve Jobs'... 5 hr Philip Cohen 1
Websites to post sales we have from web hosting... 7 hr prettysmile7 1
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 8 hr 7dash academy 71
Post your FeaturePoints referral code to get re... 10 hr nikki320m 15
A Space Debris Impact Test 12 hr SpaceBlues 2
•••

Science / Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••