Of Rocket Science and Septic Tanks

Of Rocket Science and Septic Tanks

There are 1 comment on the Fijatevos.com story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Of Rocket Science and Septic Tanks. In it, Fijatevos.com reports that:

Humor: The news earlier this year that this country's small technology companies had constructed a model of the Aurora platform to be used to test the Costa Rican-designed VASIMIR plasma rocket engine in space has unfortunately focused ths reporter's mind on an anomaly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fijatevos.com.

billshields

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Nov 28, 2012
How necessary is ( http://www.A1pumpingandrepair.com ) septic tank cleaning really? I've heard so many different stories, I don't know what to believe. Seriously, its like Mcdonough GA just has it out for me. Providing a lot of water than only fits in so much of a septic tank that then requires it to get cleaned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min IB DaMann 51,872
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 20 min emperorjohn 11,411
News Prominent climate-denying politician gets schoo... 59 min Into The Night 74
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 3 hr positronium 12,272
News For third straight time, Earth sets hottest yea... 12 hr Acolyte Logic 1
OBS V Sub Ohm Tank 5.2ml 15 hr perty 1
News Hackers claim 12m Apple IDs from FBI (Sep '12) Wed hacker here 11
More from around the web