Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity?

May 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

'RELIGION SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RIDICULE, HATRED AND CONTEMPT' Atheism, or 'antitheism,' which was once considered taboo in America, has gone somewhat mainstream in today's society.

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of5,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

.../..___|
..|.(___..
...\___\.|
...____)||
..|_____/.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

EdSed wrote:
There is no proof of any Abrahamic god(s), nor any of these..
http://www.godchecker.com/
Religion = superstition.
It really is as simple as that. Religion is divisive and nothing but trouble. It's time it was seen for what it is.
Nah, but what other people believe shouldn't affect how you atheists (and whatever else you are) feel. Your simple minds take everything so personally.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be well versed in monkey speak.
What's your opinion of "Jesus is Our Lord and Saviour! ooh ooh ahh ahhhh!" that's been repeated for a couple of thousands years?
I am well versed in it. It's on every page on here. You and your comrades do it all the time. It's just worthless talk. lol
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are funny In your case Sparky, the wheel is spinning furiously but that poor hamsters been dead for years.
Here's something perhaps you might be able to understand with your limited ability
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.--Exodus 33:23
Yeah right. Thats just the kind of thing you say about anyone that doesn't believe the same as you. But what others believe shouldn't affect how you atheists (or whatever) feel. Little babies. lol

Your post sounds like it's coming from a 3 year old.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I obviously schooled YOU.
You sit in extreme judgement of other folk you do not know.
In direct defiance of your bible's COMMANDMENT NOT TO.
Clearly, that was something you did not know.
I suspect there are LOTS of bible commandments you do not know...
... classic.
Few Genuine Christians™ know their bible either, so your problem is all too common...
I know you're someone that takes what other people believe so personally that all you do is attack because that's all you know how to do. lol So I know that you THINK you're intelligent and the one who's right. Especially when you have so many idiots(who attack because if they don't they will cry) backing you up.

I'm the one who decides how I interpret the bible, not you moron. You decide how YOU interpret the bible, not everyone else. Go back to school and learn that. After that I might think you have at least a little intelligence.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
First, you use Einstein's quote to try to JUSTIFY your ugly hate-cult (genuine christianity™), next you say he was clueless about religion?
WTF?
Be consistent, you silly idiot!
WHICH IS IT?
LMAO!
who gives a .... about consistence you idiot. You've got a lot more to worry about yourself than that. Like some intelligence to start.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

One main reason why atheists ridicule Christianity is because when other people believe(or do) different than them, it doesn't make them feel good. That's all they care about is them feeling good. So they attack because they have the intellect of a cave man. But the real problem is that what other people believe shouldn't affect how atheists(and other non-Christians) feel. Athiests and other non-Christians shouldn't be taking things so personally.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

James wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one who decides how I interpret the bible, not you moron. You decide how YOU interpret the bible, not everyone else. Go back to school and learn that. After that I might think you have at least a little intelligence.
And that?

What you just said?

Is pretty much 100% proof the bible is NOT DIVINE.

Why?

What god would take a chance on FALSE INTERPRETATION?

Hmmm?

More proof: 40,000 **different** branches of Genuine Christianity™ on the planet.

That's at least 39,999 **failed** interpretations of the bible right there...

... yet god does not bother to fix it.

Proof: there is no god **to** fix it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

James wrote:
<quoted text>
who gives a .... about consistence you idiot. You've got a lot more to worry about yourself than that. Like some intelligence to start.
Did you mean "consistency"?

LOL!

How ironic, an ignorant fundie complaining about ... intelligence.

LMAO!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
One main reason why atheists ridicule Christianity is because when other people believe(or do) different than them, it doesn't make them feel good. That's all they care about is them feeling good. So they attack because they have the intellect of a cave man. But the real problem is that what other people believe shouldn't affect how atheists(and other non-Christians) feel. Athiests and other non-Christians shouldn't be taking things so personally.
Bullshyt.

You can believe in flying green space monkeys, for all I care.

So long as you don't try to pass LAWS based on flying green space monkeys.

Seriously-- KEEP YOUR HATE OUT OF OUR LAWS, and I won't bother you ever.

This is in DIRECT CONTRAST to you Genuine Christian™, who have historically MURDERED all non-christians whenever you could.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
One main reason why atheists ridicule Christianity ...
Is because you have such ridiculous beliefs.

If you would stop having such funny beliefs?

There would be nothing to ridicule...

.... LMAO!
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you mean "consistency"?
LOL!
How ironic, an ignorant fundie complaining about ... intelligence.
LMAO!
wow, even if someone doesn't spell a word right you act like a self righteous cave man. lol

I don't waste my time with such trivial knowledge. Only with the knowledge of why people are so dumb like you. lol And I've figured that out.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bullshyt.
You can believe in flying green space monkeys, for all I care.
So long as you don't try to pass LAWS based on flying green space monkeys.
Seriously-- KEEP YOUR HATE OUT OF OUR LAWS, and I won't bother you ever.
This is in DIRECT CONTRAST to you Genuine Christian™, who have historically MURDERED all non-christians whenever you could.
when did i put my hate in your laws idiot? i personally didn't do anything moron. neither did any of the Christians on here. learn that! what we believe shouldn't affect how you feel. cry baby.

you can believe all of your fantasies about you being right all the time. i could care less that you have your delusions.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

James wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, even if someone doesn't spell a word right you act like a self righteous cave man. lol
I don't waste my time with such trivial knowledge. Only with the knowledge of why people are so dumb like you. lol And I've figured that out.
You don't waste your time with... ENGLISH?

Seriously?

LOL!

And you claim to be ... "intelligent"...?

LMAO!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
when did i put my hate in your laws idiot? i personally didn't do anything moron. neither did any of the Christians on here. learn that! what we believe shouldn't affect how you feel. cry baby.
you can believe all of your fantasies about you being right all the time. i could care less that you have your delusions.
Shall I list the hate-laws based on your ugly cult-of-hate?

Or are you too ignorant to understand that, you--by supporting and promoting the ugly bible-- are guilty of any evil done in it's name?

I bet you are.

Hate laws based on your ugly cult:

## laws preventing same-sex couples from marrying
## laws preventing women getting access to health clinics
## laws preventing the teaching of sex ed in public schools (when studies show that teaching **quality** sex ed helps prevent unwanted teen pregnancies and the spread of STDs)

## laws trying to force creationism (religion) into **science** class
## laws prohibiting easy access to contraceptives
## laws which prevent atheists from holding public office
## laws that allow forced participation of your cult's rituals by **everyone**
## laws giving your cult **tax** money to further it's proselytizing.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You don't waste your time with... ENGLISH?
Seriously?
LOL!
And you claim to be ... "intelligent"...?
LMAO!
did i say english or did i say mis-spelling? what else do i have to teach you? I already have to teach you how to interpret english.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shall I list the hate-laws based on your ugly cult-of-hate?
Or are you too ignorant to understand that, you--by supporting and promoting the ugly bible-- are guilty of any evil done in it's name?
I bet you are.
Hate laws based on your ugly cult:
## laws preventing same-sex couples from marrying
## laws preventing women getting access to health clinics
## laws preventing the teaching of sex ed in public schools (when studies show that teaching **quality** sex ed helps prevent unwanted teen pregnancies and the spread of STDs)
## laws trying to force creationism (religion) into **science** class
## laws prohibiting easy access to contraceptives
## laws which prevent atheists from holding public office
## laws that allow forced participation of your cult's rituals by **everyone**
## laws giving your cult **tax** money to further it's proselytizing.
You say: "you--by supporting and promoting the ugly bible-- are guilty of any evil done in it's name"

There's proof of your dark-age thinking. You prejudice freak. What else do I need to point out to you so you can learn something? I would bet against anything that you bet for.

If I'm guilty of all that, then you and your kind are guilty of slavery and should be punished for it still today! And all African-Americans are right in hating you and your kind.

And you are guilty of any evil done by members of your cult. And your cult is guilty of all the hate laws based on your cult, and trying to keep Christian laws out(because you think your cult is supreme). And therefore, you and your cult members should be hated by all Christians.
James

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

atheists and non-Christians shouldn't be so selfish.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
That's a sweet Right Wing Authoritarianism Follower Poe post!

That's completely worthy of a copypasta to troll my fellow athiests.

That was your point, right? If so, R'Amen!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, but what other people believe shouldn't affect how you atheists (and whatever else you are) feel. Your simple minds take everything so personally.
It shouldn't but it seems to - I mean you're here making an ass of yourself in front of people smarter than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of5,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Science / Technology Forum right now

Search the Science / Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 17 min MikeF 171,259
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 41 min Brian_G 26,850
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 2 hr SoE 5,042
Pakistani fashion retailers eye e-commerce to w... 4 hr NITiN 2
Buzz Aldrin Describes His 'UFO' Encounter Durin... 13 hr Total BS 2
Chinese man accused of hacking into US computers Sat Buffalo Bull 5
Union leader derides Obama education chief Sat libertarius 1
•••
•••